The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 14, 2018, 05:41:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reverse shoulder replacement  (Read 1204 times)
Blossom
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2018, 13:51:20 »

Hi,

Requesting healing energy for my speedy recovery.

About five years ago I had my left shoulder replaced.  It failed so my implant was removed and they did a reverse shoulder replacement on me last week.  In other words, my ball and socket was reversed.  It was a tough surgery but I'm okay.

I'm requesting healing vibes or prayers or what every you want to call it. I need this painful thing to heal. I feel useless with one arm right now.

I need my muscles to grow well and for the swelling to dissapate. I pray also that I have no nerve impingement or hematomas as it heals.

Need good vibes to come my way...

Thank  you,
Blossom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 13:53:03 by Blossom » Logged

~~Blossom~~
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 14:03:41 »

sending now....

Talk to your cells, imagine how everything is healing as it once was. The body is designed to heal itself.
Our thoughts whether we realize it or not send commands to our cells all the time, and they respond accordingly. Think love and health of your body and the healing energy will spring from within your very self.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 14:03:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 00:45:56 »

Also sending. Yes as LightBeam says imagine your healing and talk to your cells, DNA and allow them to respond. Hugs and Love

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:26:45 »

Sent some energy for good self-healing.

(I remember well how bad shoulders feel, suffered from 'frozen shoulder' on both sides about 3-4 years ago).

Blossom
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 14:48:22 »

thank you guys!!

~~Blossom~~
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 14:48:22 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: