The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 15, 2021, 15:15:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love god  (Read 6215 times)
zorgblar
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: December 24, 2010, 01:50:57 »

Do you know of any websites were Christians are psychic and love projecting and lucid dreaming? undecided
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:55:39 by zorgblar » Logged
AlanRK
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:04:46 »

No. There's a reason Christians in this sort of interest are limited.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:04:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

NickisDank
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 02:12:34 »

Can you find Jesus in the astral? Serious question
AlanRK
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 02:39:08 »

Can you find Jesus in the astral? Serious question
Try it.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 03:22:52 »

Do you know of any websites were Christians are psychic

Lol... got odd mental image of a church filled with people practicing psychokinetics.

Hmm... none come to mind, but then I wouldn't have searched for them, so I couldn't say. I do know that many Christians do come to this site, and the overwhelming issue they seem to bring to the table is whether or not it is a sin against their belief system to practice projections; since this bit seems to be the biggest hurdle, and where most of the Christians who come to the subject seem to linger, I would not guess that there is great organization, but that is not to say it doesn't exist.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 03:22:52 »

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 03:51:05 »

there's a lot of astral projection in christian mythology.  i would be totally comfortable saying that every instance of divine vision is an astral experience.  every angelic encounter, every moment spent in the presence of "God", every divine word uttered in the ear of a follower, even bilocation (yea that's in there).  the bible is littered with these experiences, i'm sure of it.  the culture of the time was still very much what we might call "shamanic" and "pagan", it would only make sense that these biblical figures (assuming they existed) would be involved in pagan ritual of some sort.  so you'd think that there would have to be christians into AP/OBE/Psi out there somewhere.

be awesome.
CFTraveler
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 05:03:42 »

I once taught a class on AP in my old church.  It was a metaphysical christian church.  I got some very good feedback from it.
I taught the same class in my new church, but there were not as many people in that group.

BTW, zorged again.  Good one.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 13:12:30 »

there's a lot of astral projection in christian mythology.  i would be totally comfortable saying that every instance of divine vision is an astral experience.  every angelic encounter, every moment spent in the presence of "God", every divine word uttered in the ear of a follower, even bilocation (yea that's in there).  the bible is littered with these experiences, i'm sure of it. 

That might be so.

I can definitely say that later Jewish mysticism in the Kabballah is absolutely filled with explicit mentions of astral projection, and prescribes the use of a "Merkahbar" soul vehicle even, to facilitate the process.

Islamic Sufism also strays in the mysic direction at times, even to the extent that other sects declare Sufism an apostate movement.

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 03:59:46 »

Jesus does exist, but i think he's pegan LOL Although, christinanity did come from pegan, and is very similar

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
Tiny
Astral Energy 3

Live, give and forgive

paul.horn@gmx.net
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 14:07:37 »

I never understood peoples' love for god, never. to each his own i guess...im defo not a man of god

kind regards,

Paul

"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"
AlanRK
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 15:33:49 »

I never understood peoples' love for god, never. to each his own i guess...im defo not a man of god

kind regards,

Paul
Personally I think it's some type of delusion or self-deceit. I get an overwhelming sense of insincerity when I hear Christians chanting the "Jesus/God loves you" mantra.
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 16:57:49 »

kind regards,

Paul

I belive in the greek gods...

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 19:20:57 »

I believe in the agnostic god. That is to say, the god who may or may not exist.

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2010, 20:32:48 »

There's a city in the astral where the gods live...

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2010, 21:16:01 »

I believe in the agnostic god. That is to say, the god who may or may not exist.
For sake of argument... I support this option.  Smiley

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
CFTraveler
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 18:56:02 »

I believe in the agnostic human.  You know, the human who is just not sure.
Killa Rican
Astral Energy 3

KiLlA+RiCaN+814
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 19:01:51 »

I believe in the Pragmatic Agnostic Human. The one that realizes the thousands of years of continuing debates are all pointless and meaningless because it's irrelevant to one's living life whether a God exists or Not. Tongue

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger
CFTraveler
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 19:07:03 »

I don't know, I think it's kind of fun.  But I get what you're trying to say.

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 02:13:10 »

since i'm not one for blind faith, i can't imagine any other position besides agnosticism.

atheists too.  they're putting just as much blind faith in science as a christian puts in the bible.

it's something you can only know, never articulate or define, never perceive directly, just know.

that's how i feel anyway.  feel being the important word.

be awesome.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 04:42:27 »

It sounds funny, but to me it is exciting seeing the world from an agnostic perspective. It means that nothing is worked out, nothing is written; everything is possibilities. Because I don't know, I get to discover everything for myself, for the first time. If there is a deity, I almost feel thankful in a way for the giving of this ignorance. It gives the world a kind of profoundly poetic mystery that it simply could not have if I knew all the details and had the fullest picture. You can't have a moment of silent brooding reverie if you have to listen to the 1000 angel choir all the time, afterall.

People are always yearning for greater knowledge of the world, and I think that perhaps they forget to enjoy the subtle beauty of their present experience and condition; children are always scoffed for wanting to grow older... maybe this is the same.

Lunarvegan
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 00:24:42 »

We are all God, together everything composes It. To create is to be God.

evil
manwesulimo2004
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 16:14:00 »

You ever heard of Edgar Cayce? He considered himself to be a Christian psychic. Of course he isn't accepted by the fundamentalists but I guess that goes without saying.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: