The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 02:24:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buffalo Bill and The Trickster  (Read 1429 times)
Luthor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: September 03, 2014, 19:00:01 »

Hi All,

Hope you'll forgive a shameless plug for a short story? (Mod's hope I'm ok to put the link on here?) It's FREE Today - 7th September.  If you like (or even if not) reviews are very welcome

Buffalo Bill and the Trickster

In the winter of 1887 Sioux war parties scalped women and children on the banks of Manchester’s river Irwell when Buffalo Bills Wild West show came to England for Queen Victoria’s Jubilee. Every strange and terrible wonder of the new world was there but the strangest was a boy with wrinkled skin, eyes of twilight and bones that clicked when he walked.

Ravaged by smallpox Kinder was cursed to never remember and though he thought himself a boy he was old as the stars, cruel as the sea and deep in the recesses of his broken mind something whispered, something cold and hungry that should never have escaped the old world. The oldest and darkest of the Indian spirits The Trickster...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Buffalo-Bill-Trickster-Andrew-Ainsworth-ebook/dp/B00N7E4YX0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1409667219&sr=1-1&keywords=buffalo+bill+trickster

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 19:16:23 »

It's all good. Smiley

I'm actually in the process of writing a series of short novels based upon Projection.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 19:16:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Luthor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 19:35:46 »

Ta Xanth, Let me know when you get them out there. You can definitely write. I know (I've read most of your posts and the primer about half a dozen times smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: