The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 21, 2019, 02:54:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting the Hell Out of Here  (Read 11333 times)
Geoff_C
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:48:44 »

I have just published this book, in both print and Kindle e-book format.

Its a short book, 50 printed pages in 10 point, I tried to cut the bs and just deliver "facts"

this is a synopsis:

A summary of the spheres and planes that we encounter after death, and what happens in each. Based on a significant number of published and unpublished sources of channeled material, this book is a concise summary of what we can expect after death. It includes some descriptions of the Astral Plane, the Hells and the Seven Spirit Spheres which lead to the entrance to the Eternal Realms. The immediate post-death phase is discussed in detail, as also the initial arrivals areas. The requirements for progression are detailed, as also how to get out of the dark planes. Each Sphere is discussed and the role of that Sphere in the overall progression scheme is noted.

It is available in print form here: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/getting-the-hell-out-of-here/15248618

and in Kindle format here: http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Hell-out-Here-ebook/dp/B005CSPSXY/

Geoff

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:00 »

Thanks for sharing, i'll give it a look.

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 08:22:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

light487
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 05:24:40 »

Seems a little overpriced for 50 pages.. I dunno.. $4.99 (on Amazon).. seems a little too much for the amount of content is all I am saying.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 14:03:40 »

LoL  You can always just not buy it.  Wink

light487
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 22:58:20 »

LoL  You can always just not buy it.  Wink