The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 17:04:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrote a poem in dream, remembered it :D  (Read 3037 times)
donzieja
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: October 29, 2012, 21:07:44 »

Imaginary Sun

Written by Don Nadzieja

Being to only be, she sinks into night, and nothing changes. A light breeze destroys all in its
path, and the kids fly kites in heavy rain. Horizons - temporary; But one thought is all it takes
to yield an infinite darkness. For after she descends upon them, never has existed a before.

I think that this poem does well at conveying what I felt during my descent into mental illness and depression, especially the last line, which tells how after I became depressed, I could never remember being happy.

Thanks for reading, feedback is welcome & encouraged Cheesy

~Don N.
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 22:19:30 »

thats actually pretty cool,howd u remember it??
were u dreaming of becoming insane or something?

(!)Spark it up
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 22:19:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 04:49:02 »

That's very cool... I've written music in dreams, but I'll be damned if I ever remember anything. Was there a trick to remember?

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
donzieja
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 16:36:45 »

I'm not sure... I write music and poems in dreams quite often, but I rarely remember them.
donzieja
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 17:57:23 »

And no, I've already become pretty close to what's considered "insane". I was just dreaming I was writing stuff.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 17:57:23 »

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 19:42:41 »

That's awesome. I used to do the same... but I would use the landscapes and creatures I encountered and draw them... claiming they were my imagination. It was easier to say they were. lol
Anonymouse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 20:56:53 »

haha that reminds me of a song I "made", mixed with drum beats, an entire orchestra, an amazing pianist, all in the open field. Dream made Wink
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: