News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Welcome to Tak's Journal - LD & APs -

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

Hello Tak my new friend,

This is very interesting, very insightful. I really know what you mean when you say, "sometimes the gap between 'You' and 'I' stops making sense and the line of ego is blurred." And also...

Sometimes my Ego gets in the way of seeing things clearly, like an excited child jumping up and down at the prospect of a shared experience. I know I've misconstrued meaning before as a consequence.

You had a really incredible experience, and are so fortunate to have something shared at that level.

I'm responding because sometimes I observe these "similar" but "different interpretations" in a group dream log recorded on Casey's forum. They aren't necessarily exact but there are curious alignments.

A recent example of what I mean is... I heard something crawling on my house above me one night- it felt like a strange creature. It was around 3AM and I was in and out of sleep. That next morning Casey reported a lupine creature just above her compelling her to wake up.

Different experiences... but something similar... (? ? ?)

Last night I dreamt of booping my sister in her face with my fist. It wasn't a hard punch, but a firm and mild contact. It made her angry. She was in the backseat and my mom was driving us all in a bus. I should note, she was driving on "wet, sliding terrain."

Well I just read of some details from Casey's dream where she was in the backseat of a truck deflecting the strikes of a "butch man." In her scenario, he was driving and reaching towards the backseat to hurt whoever was sitting back there. He was unsuccessful and drove aggressively as a response... "slippery and slidey" so to speak.

Different experiences... but something similar... (? ? ?)

I seem to recognize this "language" when others chime in and share their dreams. What is it all about?

It's that blurring of the line you mentioned earlier... Where "You" and "I" fade.

I do find there are some solid identifiers at times. Like colors. So that your friend mentions a blue halo to you, makes me think there is truth to it and that your intuition about it is right.

It would appear in last nights dreams some common "identifiers" were thievery, aggression, the color black. Just last week I spent a lot of energy trying to understand the difference between a shared experience and a personal one. And as you can see, it isn't always so easy to know what's what.

How strange that last night- Casey and I would dream a similar, 'environment' but different interpretations- like her successfully thwarting a persons attempt at striking whoever was in the backseat... compared to my successful attempt at booping my sister in the face, specifically, reaching towards the backseat to do so. 

I am being prompted for stillness now as we share this topic together... There is something to learn here, and I hope to continue this endeavor and learn correctly.

I want to share one last thing. During a time of intense spiritual phenomenon I dreamt of meeting a girl(my coworker at the time) at this bayou. It was an autumn setting and there were leaves everywhere. There was golden light. I met her at this place and our bodies completely disappeared. All that was left was the environment, and the gold light. I felt something amazing. Like we were there, present, as one without form.

When I went to share with her the next day, she confirmed with me that this is the place she goes to in her meditations to work through her emotional body. I am withholding some details about the environment for brevity's sake, but details she was shocked to hear me describe. What's crazy is, I was convinced she was a wife of mine from a past life. But the Ego in me was attracted to her in this life and wanted her on a purely physical level whereas she wanted nothing of the sort. Live and learn.  :roll:

I share this because I think it's important to relate the struggles of Ego and realizing all visions are just and true.

All paths lead to One... "Though our journey may differ, the destination is the same."

I hope to read through your post again, and continue learning this "universal mind language" as is being presented to us. There are certainly topics within topics happening here... So I leave it at that, for now. 

omcasey

QuoteWhat an incredible gift humanity has received, dream, dream, dream! ♥

I could not agree more!

Do you log your dreams daily, Tak? I took on this discipline a few years ago, 4 or 5 years ago and never looked back. It does take discipline but boy is it ever rewarding. If there is not a group log here on the Pulse I invite you to join us in ours: Group Daily Dream Log. We are on page 194 at present. It is strictly a log and we use it for study purposes.

I appreciate you sharing the experience in your previous post ( it is a major hit confirmation-wise! ), and find it interesting the subject of shared experiences is coming up here as well. It is hard to get over this being such a wonderful example of what is possible. And as Tides has said, it does remind me of a dream ( split consciousness, half in half out of body ) I had 2 nights ago where an entity came to wake me up into the etheric. My response to this intrigues me even still.

Rather than squirrel off here in Tak's journal, we should maybe start a thread somewhere on the board to discuss specifically the topic of shared experiences, to see what our collective understanding is on this. I would certainly look forward to what everyone has to say. We might bring new ideas in to each other. I really do appreciate the range of everyone's experience here. Such a comfortable feeling tribe.

EscapeVelocity

Tak, your descriptions of your experiences are beautifully written and contain excellent insights pointing to both the depth and genuine quality of your adventures.

The realization and confirmation of 'shared experiences' was, for me, a truly phenomenal moment. I had read about it, thought about it, suspected it...but the realization takes our personal experiences to a whole new level! For me, it came about in two parts and across nearly 40 years. And I find you are quite correct in that our personal filters can significantly modify our experiences and descriptions of these 'energetic interchanges'...his memory of his encounter with you differs in certain energetic aspects as does your encounter with him. I have experienced the same thing: the similarities/contrasts/differences are very intriguing within these experiences.

I haven't posted this experience, but the short version is this- Back in 1982, I was 21 and reading a lot of the few available books on OBE. I informed a girl at work of this interest and she agreed to try a simple lift-out OBE procedure. Much to my amazement (and original disbelief), she could easily manifest an RTZ/etheric OBE on her first try! With her third try, I suggested she come and visit me. Now, at the time, I was suffering from fairly deep depression, and my sleep routine was usually dark and dreamless. The next day at work, she described an experience which she did not even believe! She had found my house, found me floating next to my sleeping body, in a stuporous kind of funk (which matched my depression, I must admit) ...and encountered a young woman who was haunting the house and sent her screaming back to her body. I had no memory of this interaction.

The next day, I said, Yeah...I didn't tell you that part, but we have a ghost. She protects the house.
Talk about a confirmation.

The rest of that is another story.

The next confirmation of a shared experience came nearly forty years later at a Monroe Institute course-Starlines 2. During S2, we are supposed to visualize...and realize...that we were aboard a starship that takes us out to Focus 34, 35 and beyond. It can become a difficult visualization and doesn't always work for everyone, a bit of an imperfect process. In my case, it was never 100%...but it was enough that one significant interaction did occur between me and two other participants, such that it served as a confirmation that we were all three energetically "there".

Tak, not 'seeing' or having the visual function engaged at the RTZ level may be a chakra issue. This possibility still seems strange to me, because you obviously are already having experiences within the higher energy bodies...astral, mental, causal...it could be a situation that Kurt Leland describes that not all of your lower chakras have become activated, therefore the lack of certain senses...his point is that, the activation of all of our Non-Physical NP senses do not necessarily activate in a linear, sequential timeline...something to maybe consider. And not a problem to be worried about. Everything happens in its' own time...or so the saying goes.

Some people see auras very clearly and distinctly; I do not. People who can read auras often see very certain distinctions/demarcations between the colors. My understanding of blue in a person's aura describes the quality of not just knowledge, but intelligence...and the spiritual quality...a subtle, but distinct difference.

How do you distinguish between an astral trip, an OBE or a lucid dream? These are the qualities of the various experiences that you are learning to distinguish between. The fact that you are asking the question means that you have reached the point where your NP senses are developing so that you can question, realize and understand the differences. This also involves your new sense of "feeling". Your sense of feeling will be one guide as you develop these new energetic senses; it is an indication of your unfolding intuitional Non-Physical sense.
The two invisible instructors, one on either side of your head (consciousness, lol)...the whole nature of soul and life, the ego of 'you and I'...the line between ego is blurred...that was a powerful lesson and it is understandable that it was received and then forgotten on a surface level; you have the satisfaction that the knowledge is deep within you...this is powerful learning.

Yeah, that sounds like a truly great lesson. I hope I received it at some point or will...but don't get me wrong...I joke and make fun, because humor and irony seem to be some of the great qualities of the Universe- and maybe they are Mankind's singular contribution to the whole endeavor...because some of what I have read and encountered personally, makes me think parts of the Universe are quite humorless, sadly...so maybe, Mankind's contribution is somewhere along those lines...

Let me stress this point again, for many of us- Our Intuition is possibly our most important Non-Physical sense to develop at this point. The Intuition sense spans not only the physical body, but likely many of the other energetic bodies; so, it is something to be aware of, to develop and observe as it evolves in these higher bodies, maybe like a sense of guide or personal GPS. No matter what new energetic sense we are developing, our Intuition gives us an indication of whether this is the right direction or the wrong. It is our 'go to' sense and it is experienced as the "feel" in so many situations in increasing quantity and depth of quality.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Tak

★ Hi Tides! Thank you very much for sharing your dreams and reflections. Wonderful! It seems that you and Casey have had many of these synchronicities. How exciting the next day to read the adventures of our friends and find these little treasures :-) 

The description of your coworker's meditation scene seems surprising to me, I can already imagine the girl's face! And the feeling that she was your wife in a past life is not crazy, you have had a great revelation Tides! In fact, it happened to me too, 7 years ago I met a boy with whom I had a casual relationship, and one night I had a projection where I found myself fully aware next to him, floating and staring at us, I didn't feel like it was a hologram who I saw, but his essence, and around us was a multicolored energy. At that moment I knew that he had been my husband in a past life, it wasn't a feeling, but a revelation, I simply KNEW. When I woke up, I asked him if he had a strange dream, but he said no (I didn't mention it either, I didn't want to scare the poor man LOL) Our personalities are incredibly similar, a friend even said I was his female double, but in this life we both reject the idea of getting married, having children, etc. (not because we think it's bad, we have other priorities, we are detached and enjoy loneliness). Despite this revelation, I have let things take their course, we hardly talk, nor do we see each other, but we never stop being in touch at all this time for some reason, and I think it's precisely for this. I have been reading about group incarnating souls and I think at this probability. Very intriguing topic!

★ Hi Casey, thank you very much for your nice words! :-) Yes, I definitely keep a daily log of my dreams. I have found that this beautiful practice has significantly increased my dreams and also the quality of my experiences, I recommend it to everyone! When I started, I only wrote a few paragraphs, but now many of my dreams are more than 3000 words (about 4.5 pages). I know I could write even more because there are parts of the night that are blurry, but if I could remember them...
Something fascinating is that throughout the day I have "flashbacks" of sequences that I didn't remember during the morning, but that a conversation or interaction with an object suddenly triggers it to the surface. For example, today I swallowed food badly (oops!) and I remembered that last night I dreamed that I swallowed small amethyst stones that got stuck in my throat. I didn't remember that until I experienced it physically, and so on throughout the day. The most intriguing thing for me right now is having flashes of what is going to happen the next day or a few months later, in this case it was symbolic, but most of the time it's accurate. During the hypnagogic state it has also happened, I directly saw the scene as it unfolded the next day or hours later. Luckily, I only see everyday silly things, I wouldn't want to see any catastrophe, oh no please! lol That's one of the purposes of the diary too, to record these facts and corroborate them later. I guess this is all very common. Thank you very much Casey for inviting me to join your group, that project sounds very interesting, I'll take a look at it! :wink: 

★ Escape Velocity I loved your shared and corroborating experiences, but what a natural ability your coworker has! I wonder if she has continued with AP, I hope so. And also, thank you for always telling us the stories of TMI, I appreciate them very much, a fascinating place... I have really enjoyed here in the forum the thread by Lightbeam Pulse Members in Space, at the Dreams section, where everyone has had a synchronicity with this spacecraft atmosphere, that was a good one! 
I appreciate your advice, I remember reading the topic of chakras in the sticky The Void where there's a part that mentions this possibility. The strange thing is that, although with difficulty, I have achieved it in the past, so I don't understand why sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, but I will see what I can do with the chakras. I'll let everything take its course as you said, in the Void if I ask for help to see, the Guiding Force takes me randomly, usually to some beautiful place, where I learn, and this is the important thing, to let go and enrich the practice.

Humor is very welcome! :-D Laughter is the elixir of the soul... I also always think about those parts of the Universe where there are no emotions or laughter, and I'm grateful to be in a world where such a wide emotional range is displayed, although sometimes they can be difficult to control and give us a lot of headaches... they make life exquisite and varied!

Thank you all again!
To everyone at Pulse, have a great day and many adventures tonight,
Tak.
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

tides2dust

Hi Tak,  :-)

I have a question and would like to read everyone's thoughts. I understand this is your journal, so if we need to move this please let me know. I'm not sure what to title the thread...

But I've had a similar friend like you. That is, we were so comfortable with each other that it was a casual relationship. Maybe there was a familiarity on a soul level. But I did not want a marital relationship with her in this life.

I guess my question is, what's the real vision- what's the right vision?
I believe the answer is, both are right. It's all real, there's just a unique lens that is the individual.
What allows us to share these experiences, even if they are slightly different?

This girl I tried dating, she would have dreams and say things about me that I found disagreeable. But they were so real to her, and that's how she navigates her life. I felt some of what she's dreaming caused distrust in the relationship. Sometimes I did not appreciate how convinced she was by these dreams with me. But I would not want to belittle her intuition.

Let's use this example of Casey and I... In one night we both dreamt of being in a vehicle. She was in the backseat deflecting an aggressive mans attempts to hit her or whoever she was with. No contact was made. In my dream I was reaching behind me to hit my sister in her face. Mine wasn't so aggressive but it was a "boop" (which is very uncharacteristic of me). Contact was made.

So... whose vision is the right one? Who is seeing clearly?
I believe the answer, again, is both visions are true and both are seeing clearly.
But what would allow us to dream of a similar circumstance the same night? With two completely different outcomes and characters? Why would we both dream of the same situation- a similar environment? What part of that shared element is TRUE and what part of that shared element is PERSONAL? And why did we share an element?

Like with your friend who visited you in the astral. You said you had a different experience from him.
Or my friend with whom I tried a casual relationship- near the end she would say things I just do not think were true. In some way she was picking up on something, but the filter of her personality filled in the gaps and the distortion was too much for me to say she was correctly understanding the information being presented.

If I were to tell her this it'd probably be taken as an insult- like, "who are you to tell me?" All I can do is speak from the present, or from my own limited visions.

Thanks for taking the time...
Eric = )

LightBeam

Tides, you raise an interesting point. Yes everything is real, but to the individual who perceives it within their version of reality with their versions of you they are encountering. But these different versions of you are not the NOW you, so they are not this fragment of you in a way. The same applies in the physical reality. Lets imagine you and I are sitting in the same room in this physical, watching a movie. I bet each of us will have different feelings or level of feelings while watching, so although we are seeing the same motion picture, we are perceiving two different realities and points of view based on our believes. In a way, each of us is within a different reality although we observe sharing the same space. A flower to me may look so beautiful and breathtaking, I may perceive its colors very vibrant, but if you have no interest in flowers, by looking at the same thing your physical senses wont even register the vibrant color and you may perceive it as dull.

I've had shared non-physical experiences with my sister on several occasions and when the circumstances were similar, each of us reported slightly different perceptions.

The most recent experience reported by someone I know was a dream he had about me and he was convinced I felt it. He started describing the dream and I said ewwww stop, I don't want to hear it. This was not this me for sure and I had no dream recollection that night. I felt kind of invaded when he told me because I have no interest going out with him and his description of the experience triggered unpleasant emotional reaction.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Thank you, yes I believe I understand.

So my question then is, where are two people who dream of a similar environment actually going? Where did Casey and I go that night- to dream such a similar but different dream?

LightBeam

In my view, you and Casey connected just like a telepathic connection would occur. You shifted into the same frequency location, you both have recollection of the experience, but upon awakening perhaps each of you translated the experience through the lenses of your own personas, thus appearing slightly different.
I think shifting from non-physical back to physical leaves a big chunk of experience unprocessed by our brains. If we are strictly left without a physical vehicle, I believe the experiences will be a lot more synchronized and without that much symbolism.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Thank you. The night before we both dreamt of a visitor. Only, I believe my creature friend was physically present. Maybe it was for her too. We had a similar experience but different. We're states apart, and located on our beds. Yet, a creature would visit us around the same time and in a similar manner. I can see why you would use the choice word, 'frequency location' considering our 'physical location' would appear apart.

Now in this example, I was awake. Not sleeping. So there are still some choice words to be had as it relates to dreaming, especially if we consider the state of being "awake" the same as being a "dream."

In other words, though our awareness resides in the physical host body as we move about our day to day- we are still dreaming. I am starting to conceptualize awareness or consciousness as being all there is. Which really boggles the mind- as if this "structure" we are presently within, is not necessarily the true nature of reality.

This goes back to Taks expression- the distinction between You and I begins to fade. However, it would appear there are still distinctions with regards towards personal experience. I can only postulate this means we have gradients to work through or layers to peel- these various types of "bodies" which compromise our being. I speak of a physical body, emotional body...  I think things like fear, or unresolved trauma's tend to dictate experience or spur "deviations/distortions." Or maybe it has something to do with this, "present YOU" that you have mentioned. I don't know...

I just think, perhaps there is a realization we aren't actually separate- we aren't actually states apart...

I'm curious how this third party/entity would appear to us around the same time. Distortions in our experience? Yes, but statistically rare similarities. Where did it come from? Where are we really... ?

I feel like we're all inching closer towards this understanding... I want to know.   

LightBeam

Tides, you are right, there are many layers that we have "dressed" ourselves with. The perception of the One is experiencing ALL THAT IS in a single moment, a timeless moment that contains the infinite experiences of infinite layers of infinite individualized spirits.  But aside from that highest level of perception, individualized experiences will always have some layers in order to focus on specific isolated experiences. The lower the vibration, the more layers we put on and the more illusionary  separation we experience. Even awareness of the whole is restricted. It's not like it doesn't exist, just the layers we are wearing blocks the awareness of the whole. But even with layers and segregated awareness (one experienced perceived at a time), we are still multidimensional beings in that timeless, infinite moment of existent, and we get glimpses of it by experiencing dreams, APs, shared non-physical experiences. The possibilities are truly infinite. The particulars about you and Casey perhaps only you two are able to explain. If you meditate and ask, most likely the first thoughts that come in mind would be your answer. Don't try to analyze too hard, just see what your strongest intuition would present. And sometimes words and terms just can not describe something that is higher than the physical reality, kit can only be felt, but that is good enough. WE are not meant to know everything from analytical stand point while wearing so many layers. And even when we shed some layers during dreams, meditation, APs, upon re-entry and putting on the coats again when we snap back here, the translation of these experiences may be obscured to a degree from from the filters. Just enjoy, and maybe leave some mystery, because the mystery of it all gives us that drive and excitement to keep discovering.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Tak

Quote from: tides2dust on February 09, 2024, 22:53:49Thank you, yes I believe I understand.

So my question then is, where are two people who dream of a similar environment actually going? Where did Casey and I go that night- to dream such a similar but different dream?

First of all, I would like to say that my Journal is always open to everyone, debates, reflections and your experiences are welcome here! Please feel free to say what you like, whenever you want  :-) 

Lightbeam has given a very complete response about these particular events, I agree! Perhaps the answers will come by themselves one day, or we'll understand the facts better because they will be repeated throughout our lives and we will reach our own conclusion.

There are not only filters with people, but with places... For example, in some books where regressions are made to remember certain environments of the spiritual world, they are definitely the same energetic structures, but seen through the particular lens of the individual (and the same in AP). As I understood, precisely because it was visualized and analyzed through the mind of that particular person, with their cultural, conceptual, religious and personal conditioning. I suppose that energetic environments are like soft clay, it's one who gives them shape and meaning to be able to interpret them...otherwise we would probably see pure abstraction, and the same thing happens with our shared experiences. Perhaps when we are completely disembodied this will adjust and we will be able to perceive more uniformly, but for now it seems that as Lighbeam says, we are full of layers. And that's not a bad thing! On the contrary, experiencing this is part of the adventure.

As you said, the experience is real, but the interpretation is different, each with its own nuance. The wonderful thing is that it happens  :wink:

Quote from: LightBeam on February 10, 2024, 09:27:15The perception of the One is experiencing ALL THAT IS in a single moment, a timeless moment that contains the infinite experiences of infinite layers of infinite individualized spirits.

When I think about this my mind just explodes  :-o

LightBeam

Quote from: Tak on February 10, 2024, 10:59:59When I think about this my mind just explodes  :-o

Right? But that's the thrill of it :) Rediscovering ourselves from infinite points of view.

You also mentioned humor in another post, and I wanted to mention that I cant even imagine existence without humor. I laugh everyday and to me this goes hand in hand with joy. I look for these funny shows and movies, read jokes, communicate with people that make jokes and laugh a lot. I feel there is a special frequency associated with the state of humor.... oh, and if any ETs plan to make mass contact with us, they better have a sense of humor because I wont have some dry, smarty pants thing hang around me lol.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Kodemaster

As I comedy writer, I approve of this message. :)

Quote from: LightBeam on February 10, 2024, 13:32:22Right? But that's the thrill of it :) Rediscovering ourselves from infinite points of view.

You also mentioned humor in another post, and I wanted to mention that I cant even imagine existence without humor. I laugh everyday and to me this goes hand in hand with joy. I look for these funny shows and movies, read jokes, communicate with people that make jokes and laugh a lot. I feel there is a special frequency associated with the state of humor.... oh, and if any ETs plan to make mass contact with us, they better have a sense of humor because I wont have some dry, smarty pants thing hang around me lol.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Tak

Quote from: Kodemaster on February 10, 2024, 18:27:50As I comedy writer, I approve of this message. :)

Quote from: LightBeam on February 10, 2024, 13:32:22Right? But that's the thrill of it :) Rediscovering ourselves from infinite points of view.

In 2021 I went through hard times in my life, where I got sick for many months and I was alone living in an isolated town, and that affected me a lot psychologically as well. Although it sounds quite strange, I spent several months without laughing, I had to learn to laugh again! I couldn't do it, and at first, I was drowning! Crazy, right? When I healed and little by little laughter, hugs, love and everything good returned to my life, I knew the huge value that laughter has in our lives. That was a great lesson! It's part of our health. WE MUST laugh!

Oh! When I think about ETs who have no emotions it just makes me want to hug them and give them a kiss :-D just to see what happens. Well, those souls have chosen to experience that. Possibly we have also been there!

I also hope that those who wish to make contact with us be similar in some ways... :roll:

LightBeam

Quote from: Tak on February 10, 2024, 19:59:27I also hope that those who wish to make contact with us be similar in some ways... :roll:

Is this from the movie "Paul". Everyone, you guys have to watch it. I hope all ETs who visit are like Paul lol

But yes, of course, we are many things, in fact we are everything. In one moment we cry, in another we laugh, in another we feel nothing, and on and on and on... forever, and ever, and ever...The only constant in existence is change. In this now, I like to think that I jump from peak to peak to peak, each higher than the one before, and so on for eternity :)
Captain Jack Sparrow

Kodemaster

Quote from: Tak on February 10, 2024, 19:59:27In 2021 I went through hard times in my life, where I got sick for many months and I was alone living in an isolated town, and that affected me a lot psychologically as well. Although it sounds quite strange, I spent several months without laughing, I had to learn to laugh again! I couldn't do it, and at first, I was drowning! Crazy, right? When I healed and little by little laughter, hugs, love and everything good returned to my life, I knew the huge value that laughter has in our lives. That was a great lesson! It's part of our health. WE MUST laugh!

When I was 13, I used to go around telling people I wanted to get "picked up by a UFO" so I could meet my future alien boyfriend I nicknamed "Little Guy." I had a wild imagination. LOL

Oh! When I think about ETs who have no emotions it just makes me want to hug them and give them a kiss :-D just to see what happens. Well, those souls have chosen to experience that. Possibly we have also been there!

I also hope that those who wish to make contact with us be similar in some ways... :roll:

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Tak

Quote from: Kodemaster on February 19, 2024, 04:02:01When I was 13, I used to go around telling people I wanted to get "picked up by a UFO" so I could meet my future alien boyfriend I nicknamed "Little Guy." I had a wild imagination. LOL

Oh, how cute Kodemaster! I loved it ♥ Letting your imagination fly is healthy and beautiful, especially at those ages. I'm one of those people who loves daydreaming, you know?

When I was a child, if you asked me what my biggest dream was, I would answer to have my own alien spacecraft to travel around the world and the universe! Being a traveler and explorer lol. I started reading and researching the UFO topic between the ages of 10-11, I read some books and watched many documentaries on TV. Sometimes I was traumatized by everything I heard and read, they don't do very good publicity for the little guys, but that didn't stop me. When I was 7 years old I had four sightings in a row, which remained very marked in my memory and is what led me to want to know more when I grew up, and have seen more throughout my life. But I'm not abductee, no. I find the topic intriguing and it has been with me all my life.

Lately I've been having incredibly vivid dreams about huge spacecrafts, dreams so shocking that left me shaking and unable to speak. I saw a huge fleet of silver discs, with a center of vibrant purple energy at the bottom. And another huge black one shaped like a boomerang made of a strange liquid material. However, to my disappointment it was alien technology, but commanded by military forces, there were no aliens inside. I just thought I hoped humans would use that technology responsibly, it was creepy and so real... (that was all projected by the books I was reading).

I'm not trying to manipulate my lucid dreams too much, but I'm looking forward to create a huge spacecraft for myself and have an intergalactic adventure LOL since I've been having some incredible hypnagogias with images of outer space, nebulae, spacecrafts and strange gaseous planets. I'll see if creating this whole scenario is not too complicated/advance for me and if I'm able to achieve it like in the golden ages. I will make my childhood dream come true, yay! It will be fun :-D

Tak

Something from earlier this month...

Hypnagogia: Still feeling my body in bed and with my eyes closed, I begin to see in a very hyper-realistically way a huge spacecraft suspended in a clean blue sky.

It's a beautiful "White Lentil" I don't perceive windows, nor is there any type of visible opening, it has a polished surface, incredibly shiny of an immaculate white. The Guiding Force that also appears in the hypnagogic state takes me inside. I'm very surprised by the quality of the image and the situation in general, I feel very happy.

Now inside I begin to be taken through different corridors, inside everything is still white, what catches my attention the most is this very particular material, it looks like porcelain/ceramic although obviously it's not, it's white and very shiny, I would like to touch it and feel its texture because it seems soft, but I'm only a point of consciousness and I have no limbs. How does they keep it so clean!? LOL I thought that keeping that immaculate white mustn't be easy at all. I begin to perceive doors and connection with other rooms, now I see that not everything is white, but there are accents of color, there are edges of a very vibrant bright orange in certain places. The doors have irregular hexagonal shapes also with orange edges, I'm very curious to know what is inside, but I don't control the experience, but I let myself be carried away by this friendly stream. At times I reach narrow spaces and perceive some kind of seats or tables, but these are not separate pieces of furniture, but made from the same wall and floor of the spacecraft, and from this same material also, as if everything were sculpted in a single mold.

I would like to enter through one of those doors, but it occurs to me that it would be better to go to the control room, every craft has one, right? There could be more interesting things. So I communicate it to the Guiding Force that leads me. Now I'm already completely immersed in the scene, living all this like a lucid dream without a body, it's all very impressive and incredibly real, I don't understand why all this scene appeared either, but that's what hypnagogic is like, a box of surprises. As I continue floating through the corridors, I began to think that a craft cannot be unmanned... what if beings appear and scare me? What physical characteristics would they have? How was I going to react? Although everything is a creation of my mind, it's so hyper realistic that I started to get very scared and decided that I wanted to get out of there, cut off the entire experience and return to my body. So, I tried to wake up, but I couldn't do it! I despaired, but a few seconds later I was in my bed with my eyes open. It's a little funny to fear my own hypnagogic! But sometimes it happens to me, yes, they are quite impressive. Now I regret not having had the courage to continue exploring the beautiful White Lentil, whatever was going to happen.

I induce another session of breathing and enter... now a beautiful pattern of geometric shapes of different sizes made of fine white lines appears with a gradient background of pastel colors with a predominance of violet and pink. At one point a black background appears with hundreds of strange symbols, like runes, that emanated a very bright white light, filling my field of vision. That was interesting! I lose awareness.

I regain awareness and find myself falling into the Void, I fall and fall... I appear in a strange corridor with hundreds of doors on my sides, the place is dark but it's as if it's illuminated with my own light, as if I were a giant light bulb that illuminates the place as it passes... I decide to enter through one of the doors and now I see everything black, however I have the sensation of being in a narrower place, there is a musty odor and the sounds of my steps are more resonant. 

I ask for help to see and a beautiful white French style staircase made of marble from the 1800s appears, I have to climb it, but I feel exhausted, they always make me climb stairs! I thought. So, I called the Guiding Force and told it to take me. Now without effort I begin to be carried through the beautiful spiral-shaped staircase, and I realize that I'm inside a beautiful palace or mansion, very luxurious and old, we went up a lot and on the landings, I saw very beautiful chandelier lamps and doors. When I reach the end of the stairs, I saw a young man with long hair at the threshold of one of the doors, what caught my attention the most is that he was completely made of golden light! He seemed like an angel for me, and for some reason I saw him as an opportunity to ask questions, but he didn't want to "attend to me" and I insisted that not leave and I told him to help me increase my awareness both on the physical and spiritual levels. But he told me that he cannot do that, that is the responsibility of each individual, and while he spoke to me, I felt that he was holding my hands, although I didn't feel the touch. And he brought me back to my body. I don't know why I said that nonsense, but oh well! Sometimes happens.

But once in my body again, I detach myself and fall to the side of my bed and as usual I go out the window, this time I don't see another version of my city, but it's quite accurate, the difference is that there is a beautiful sea with big waves instead of the river. The Guiding Force takes me through the buildings and I enjoy the ride, I felt like it was a bit of a long trip to be honest. I like to travel with the Guiding Force, although I still don't know exactly what it is, I just feel that it's alive and dissociated from me and I feel accompanied by it, although this doesn't mean that it's something separate from me. Suddenly I descend into a beautiful garden... I can't believe it, it's like a gift, a really beautiful place. There are small reddish stones on the ground, rococo style benches, water fountains with white statues and people walking everywhere, it looks a bit like the Botanical Garden in my city, but a better version of it. I observe little palm trees full of orange fruits and the beautiful flowers of the trees, it's a place to revitalize energy. I walk a little and approach an old oak tree, which curiously is being bathed by a drizzle that only falls on it and I decide to get a little wet too, this is so pleasant that I fall to the ground and everything fades into blackness.

I find myself floating in the Void, but I see gray translucent pointed geometric shapes around me, as if they were made of glass. I know I have to generate movement to enter a scene again, so even though I don't see anything, I start to feel like I'm skiing down a snowy mountain, I have fun on the descent, and feel the cold on my skin.

When I enter the scene, I'm not in the mountain, but again I find myself in a beautiful garden of Eden, this time it's not a park, but a wild environment, I see trees around me and the snow-capped mountains are bordering the horizon. All this generated such euphoria in me that I began to fly and sing a song with the most beautiful voice inspired by that beautiful meadow... My real voice is not the best for singing, that's why I take advantage of those moments to do it LOL, I love playing with sounds and frequencies in the NP. As I flew, I was surrounded by a beautiful flock of emerald birds and I saw a herd of Bisons running, they could have been horses, but no, Bisons appeared, that made me laugh. Little by little I began to lose my holographic body and feel more like a point of consciousness in the sky observing from above. I felt total fulfillment, it was so much fun! I was revitalized and completely grateful, I needed that. Everything begins to take on a cartoonish tone and lose clarity. I'm back.

Some thoughts: I think I understand now why I can't tune into RTZ or it's so complicated sometimes. I'm actually a little confused about it, but I'll do my best to explain. When we are inducing an experience it seems that there are two paths, one of them is to enter the phase state, an example could be the hypnagogic state in the spacecraft, where I began to see the scene as a point of consciousness and little by little go into it, I left before I could create a holographic body and fully enter the environment, but I could have. In that case, it seems that there is no detachment from the etheric/astral body, but rather the experience is more mental. I think that many times this same thing happens to me when I feel that I'm detaching from the body, in reality I'm not detaching myself in the etheric body, but rather entering into a holographic zone with a holographic body without having produced the famous detachment of the astral body and I still in my bed. 

On the other hand, I think that I could enter this holographic zone of phase, and there is a detachment of the astral body, but my mind is still in this holographic zone, that is why sometimes I feel that I'm detached, but I cannot see, and when I do, it goes into a lucid dream again, it's like being in the astral body proper but with virtual reality headsets lol projecting scenes.

The question is, what really is the phase? Where is the conscience at that moment? When there is no detachment from the etheric body and we continue in our physical body, but we still have a journey, like remote viewing, I guess. Where are we, where are we going? Is the astral also considered? What area would this be? I know that I should not consider consciousness in terms of three-dimensional spaces to ask these questions, since it seems that way, but I don't know how to say it :roll:.

I always remember that in Monroe's last books he left his densest energy body orbiting in the room and detach again, I never quite understood what he was doing. But I also read it in William Buhlman. I suppose they mean that consciousness does not need this dense energy body to enter higher planes and that is why they get rid of it, but I don't know if that is the same as the phase.

Hugs!
Tak. ♥

Tak

This was a fun and interesting one for me...

I have already heard a lot about "astral classes" where one goes to a kind of school or class, both consciously and unconsciously. The truth is I have hundreds of those dreams throughout all these years, but I always attributed them to some trauma with my real school or the university, and that is why I dreamed about it so much. Honestly, it didn't seem normal to me, and it even worried me a little. But after reading more about it, I think that these places are often really zones where we go to learn. At least subconsciously in most cases.

I enter the hypnagogic state and realize that I'm in outer space, floating as a point of consciousness... in front of me I see a beautiful pink nebula and around me millions of stars. I also see a planet, but a rather particular one, it seems to be not solid, at first glance it gives the impression of having exploded and that its parts still tend to maintain their original shape, but that is not the case,  that is how it is constituted. The colors are also pink and yellow, it looks like a delicious candy. A very sweet voice begins to tell the story of that planet and all this wonderful scenario generated such a shock in me that I opened my eyes... It was the end! I couldn't believe I was back and was left with so much intrigue! Oh nooo! The images were really impressive and very hyper realistic.

I go back to sleep and at one point I become aware, I am still not completely lucid, but I realize that it is not the physical plane... I am in a place with many people, it looks like a small beach town. We are all doing various tasks, indicated by our instructors, I don't really know what we are actually doing... it seems like some carpentry and construction, are we building houses? Maybe. When I realize this situation, I complain saying that they always make us do tasks and I'm tired, soon we are all going to wake up in our bodies and we haven't had time to explore that beautiful area around us... It's not fair! We have to do it before it's too late. I didn't really feel that those people were holograms, but rather other people sleeping in their beds, that's what I felt. So, I convinced everyone to take a break with me and leave.
When I was about to leave, one of my classmates told me that we cannot leave without asking permission from our instructors, that was the problem. But anyway, in a childish and fun way it occurred to me to tell the instructors that we would take a break, we had already done too much and that we would return to finish soon (although, it was not true) so I approached them, they were chatting in a group like teachers usually do. Everyone was very surprised to see us there and when I told them all that, they burst out laughing! I felt that they found the situation cute and they saw us as little children, obviously they knew that we wanted to escape lol. To my surprise they said yes, more out of curiosity than anything else, this situation of dismantling the class was intriguing to them and they decided to come with us. Plus, they could relax too, why not?

At that moment I gain all my lucidity and decide to go to the beach and go into the sea, as deep as possible... when I was quite far from the coast, I lose my holographic body and I see my body of light, a formless white mass of energy, very bright, with small particles of light in motion... at that moment I felt that all my energy was revitalized by that beautiful sea and I melted into the sea mist... I stayed there for a long time and I was grateful for that moment. For some reason I said it was the sea from another planet... it looks a lot like the one on Earth, maybe more purple? It has already happened to me in dreams, of being convinced that the sea I am seeing is not from the Earth. Well, it was nice. At one point I felt that I didn't want to get away from my companions and lose them, so I returned to the coast, when I did it I recovered my holographic body and returned to the beach, where we had a lot of fun and did all kinds of crazy things, we also toured the coastal city of the beach, a place that I have already been like 7 times in dreams, it is always the same place. The instructors supervised us from afar but never interfered. Then I lost awareness.

I find these kind of experiences very intriguing and have yet to read more about them. I already have my book Otherwhere by Kurt L. so I hope it enlightens my path, yay! :-D I got it on Kindle for a good price, so I recommend it to everyone.

I always dream about these kinds of things and I have to reveal to you that I am a pretty rebel student! LOL It's not the first time I've dismantled a class and convinced all my classmates to go to explore the beautiful surroundings. it's not my fault that this whole scenario unfolds in such beautiful places! Or the Guiding Force twice tried to take me to a kind of university, where I found myself inside a Taxi and on a school bus (they were lucid dreams) but I decided to escape to buy sweets in the city, can you believe it? Oh, what a waste! In fact, I was doing the Lightbeam Spirit Teleporter technique and I found myself in a kind of amphitheater where an instructor was teaching a group of people to do different things in the astral, such as flying or throwing objects... but I didn't want to participate and I stayed looking at them, lying down and drinking a delicious strawberry milkshake that I tirelessly refilled until I exploded of sugar... I wonder why I have such teenage attitudes in these states, since on the physical I have always been and still am considering a diligent student lol. In fact, in these dreams a teacher once came up to me and told me that my problem was that I was getting bored with the program and that I should try another one. The teachers are always very nice and have fun with the craziness of their students. Well, it looks like my conscious mind will be staying at kindergarten for a while, hopefully not for long! :-)

tides2dust

Wow Tak, we both went OB last night. Like you I saw amazing visuals. How majestic to go so deep in the ocean and find comfort. You know, I visited Amma once in a dream. OB? The girl in the photo I shared earlier. She was so playful, she really enjoyed the depths of the ocean. And she would descend down deep, and shoot out and up like a rocket- having so much fun. She didn't get wet either... Strange?

Well, anyways... So cool friend. Happy to read your experiences as well.

Suziefish

still reading
noticed you mention 'alone'
maybe 'not belonging'

resonate, I do : )
I appreciate your welcoming words

alone is a place we come to find
out of sight, out of mind

long ago, faraway, learning leaves them behind

ooo la la yes, leaves have texture, taste, delight
as long as we are careful
some can erase our sight

life is a little bit
day by day
courage, forthrightness
come what may

thank-you : )
yes

Suzie (fish : )

Tak

Something interesting that happens to me sometimes during Lucid Dreams is that since I am not manipulating my LDs and I go with the flow, particular scenes appear to interact with. In general, I am suddenly taken to scenes where I meet children, whom I encourage, accompany them for a while, take care of them or we have fun in some way. In those moments, I don't know what I'm really experiencing, but there is a special tint, something more to it...

For example, once, I became aware and I was in my house as it is, and suddenly two little ones appeared in the living room and followed me everywhere, for some reason I felt that I should take care of them, they were a little girl and her brother. He was a highly gifted boy, like a miniature adult and had a lot of potential creativity, he wanted to be a fashion designer when he grew up and I told him that he would do great things in life and that he had to trust in himself no matter what others say about it and that he could do anything he set his mind to. The children followed me and went to bed in the guest room, they were very tired, I tucked them in, I was tender to see them sleeping together... I asked them if they wanted something to eat and they shouted YES! I thought there was nothing at home that a child would like...there are all diet products here :-P However, when I opened the cupboard, there were many sweets and delicious things that I prepared for them with a lot of love, the girl told me that she was lactose intolerant so I was careful to choose the right food. But when I finished preparing everything and went with the tray to the room with the snack... they were already gone! This puzzled me and I left. It was nice to have those little guests at home.

Ten years ago something similar happened, but this time two adults showed up at home and told me that they were in that state due to a drug overdose. I didn't understand if they were dead, if they were in a coma, or if they were drugged and projected into the astral. I didn't like them being at home and I also had more selfish goals at the time, so I just said hello and left. It was another stage of my life, if this happened now, I would try to know more about them and do what I could.

On another occasion I was taken by the Guiding Force to a house, it was very precarious and old. There they sat me at the table with a group of children, they were beautiful! They played on the table like all children do with their toys and had childish conversations that entertained me a lot. They couldn't see me, except for one of them, who looked at me sideways, not bad, but as if I were a ghost. The poor kid was petrified, but I winked at him and said, no worries, I'm just a visiting friend! And he smiled and felt better. At that moment he started to move the chair where I was sitting so that I could have fun lol, and the truth is that it was really fun, yes. The chair that was actually "empty" because I was invisible to everyone. I was worried because the boy did not interact with his friends and was very quiet and withdrawn all the time, so I decided to accompany him and be his friend for a while and he seemed happy with my company... suddenly the mother of one of them comes to bring lunch for everyone, it looked delicious, but the boy didn't want to eat... and I was still worried about him. The problem was that that meal made me hungry, and I was afraid that this would wake me up, since I had done the induction hungry and I didn't want to eat anything to feel light, but that worked against me, and I had to leave. Even though we are in the Non-physical, we are still connected to our bodies, and this can interfere. It was very funny because when I flew off the terrace of the house, I got tangled in the clothes that had been put out to dry in the sun after washing, I don't know why, and I enter the Void.

On another occasion I walked with two little sisters in a field and collected beautiful flowers for them, made bouquets and gave it to the girls, they were very happy, and we laughed a lot. Her parents were present, but they didn't see me, it was just the three of us having fun.

And the last time, I appeared in a boy's room of about ten years old, he was sitting on the floor looking at a huge map of the world, his dream was to travel, so I told him, hey! I am also a traveler, I can help you fulfill your dream, you will see that we will achieve it together and I shook his hands tightly. I got very excited, I felt a very deep connection with the child, as if he were another part of me somewhere and then I entered the Void.

This is not some kind of Retrieval or anything like that, I call it easy "little tasks". Simply give encouragement, a smile, motivation, a hug, something small, but powerful. It's never with adults, they don't hear me, they don't see me, but the children are very receptive, and I only communicate with them in these particular experiences (al least for now). When the Guiding Force takes me around the city and its different versions, it is generally the children who wave at me, the adults usually do not see me and ignore me completely. These sequences are something charming that fills the heart, I cannot say for certain what it is all about, but if the Guiding Force takes me to these scenes, I experienced them joyfully and do not think too much. Whenever I read about the Retrievals, I was very amazed, but they are way above my level now, I still don't fully control my emotions and I feel like I would be trapped with the person to recover... they would have to rescue both of us LOL. But this... this is nice!

Other "little tasks" that I usually find myself involved with, is working in an Old Mansion that functions as a hotel, I work as a receptionist, and I have to prepare a room for someone who has just died and will be arriving soon, in general of a very violent death situation or an illness. The room has to be decorated with things that that person liked in life and that they enjoy looking at, that is the motto. Once ready, I have to look for the person and take them to their room in my arms, at that moment I calm the person and tell them that now is time to rest, there is nothing to worry about! The suffering is finally over... and I put them on the bed, so that later the paramedics can take them to the hospital. ODD! Those dreams are not lucid, but incredibly vivid, deep down I know I'm dreaming/projecting, but I go with the flow. Again, an easy task. Something more on my level.

I never ask for any of this, it just happens on its own.

However, it makes me happy because last year when I returned to my practice after so many years, I also expressed the intention that once I have the appropriate level, I would like to do something productive with these experiences beyond exploring or searching for information, something that helps someone, the Earth, or whatever is necessary, is my greatest wish, that one day these practices can serve beyond my personal purposes, but it will be a long path, until I control the human emotions.

I am also happy because, although it is good to let yourself go by the experience as I have been doing for eight months, the Guiding Force and the Oneiric Instructors tell me that it is time to take a little more control, initiative and start manipulating environments a little more, I guess one have to develop certain Non-Physical skills and abilities. E.g. one of the things they made me do is manipulate an airplane, but from the ground, I made it fly and do all kinds of pirouettes over a beautiful lake and the people had a lot of fun with the show. I also tried to create my spacecraft to go to space as I mentioned in another post, the results were interesting, but the emotion was so strong that it made me wake up, I almost ran out of air...I even woke up with tachycardia. I think it's not a good idea to create something that gives me such emotion at the moment, it's so real... you know.

Ten years ago, when I manipulated my lucid dreams very well, I was mainly dedicated to landscaping, I liked to create and design beautiful gardens and natural environments, I had a beautiful palace where I made parties with the people who I created LOL. I don't intend to party in this new stage, but I will try to start with the gardens... something quiet. I studied design, and although I don't dedicate myself to that now, that creative force that resides in me wants to explode all the time and these situations are perfect, for me they are like a blank canvas, and I have been holding back... It's good to let it out! And if the Guiding Force thinks I need to do something else, it will just take me and it will be great too  :-) .

Suziefish

after reading your post yesterday,
about how writing down your dreams encourages new dreams..
sound asleep,
dreaming..
in an office (some doctor, probably a shrink
looking through a magazine
found an e-mail I had started sometime before
to YOU
ripped out the page,
started a new e-mail,
woke up laughing
thought you would, too
thank-you dear friend,
you lighten my life,