News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwathren

I had a problem uploading an avatar, but I changed the browser and IE 6.0 uploaded it well, when it's uploaded and reviewed, but not put on the list then it doesn't suit maybe?
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

Avatars are almost always approved providing they conform to the correct dimensions of 64x64 pixels are there abouts.

I have to reject several Avatars every day because they are too large; I even get some that are over 1000 pixels!

Please ensure that your Avatar is 64x64 pixels and re-submit it, upon which it will be approved.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

bentheogen

eek i thought all that resizing stuff was automatic.. sorry [:I]
thanks! :)
b

Gwathren

As a matter a fact, so did I.
Sorry Adrian.
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

bentheogen

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

The resizing is automatic. However, if the avatar is the wrong size when it was uploaded, the quality often looks degraded when it is resized. If the avatar was not square, the system will make it square and that looks even worse! Also, very large images take longer to load. I get several images each day submitted for approval that are many times too large, including some that are over 1000 pixels!

I see you have your Avatars up now anyway [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Doom2Alpha

i'm haveing troble up loading my avatars from my computer there 25x25
why cant i uplode them?

Manix

Hello! I have not logged in for awhile. Tonight when I logged in I noticed my avatar has changed! I have only uploaded one avatar and have never seen the gif now in its place. What happened? The pic I had sent was approved becuase I was able to post with it in place.
This is MY avatar:

I have have no idea where that flame thing came from, how did it happen?

Thankyou.

EDIT: To be on the safe side, I am going to resize the image so that it is within a 64X64 pixal limit, and resend. But I would still like to know why it changed.
"Doohicky" "thingie", "thingamajigger" and "what'sit" are all commonly accepted engineering terms these days. Impress your boss and use more than one in a sentance... Major brownie points!
-Corax a.k.a RavenCAD

bentheogen

why can i never get one to work?
they upload ok, but it always says its under review and nothing ever comes of it...
what i am doing wrong?
thanks,
b