News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Dynamics Book.

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

Hey there! It's good that you're looking for that book. It is incredibly awesome. It will blow all other OBE books out of the water! I haven't seen it on shelves recently, but if you go to any of the local book stores, they can order it for you. I've even bought extras for friends to read!

Ryno

I have to agree. I have read a lot of books on OBE and so far I am very pleased with MR. Bruces book. It has refreshing Ideas that have not been discussed previously in other peoples books. I got my book at Borders book store. I have also seen it at Barne's & Noble. I'm sure they can get it for you. Get it though you will enjoy it.

Hey, LD are you anywhere close to Sedona? I hear some wierd stuff goes on out there.

lucid dancer

Hey Ryno! What's happenen? I'm only a few hours away from Sedona. It's gorgeous there! The mountains are many shades of red. I haven't experienced any weird occurances there. I live in the city, so the atmosphere is different. The air is clean, and feels more energetic. It's an awesome place to be. I have been curious to find out what it would be like to project to a high energy location. Has anyone tried?

PeacefulWarrior

YTou may have to wait a while, but you can even make requests for books at your local library...you just fill out a form and they usually order it.  If they don't, ask to see the library manager and they will make sure they get it.

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

cainam_nazier

I have been unable to locate Astral Dynamics at any of the book stores in my local area.  Is there another location I can get it from since I am with out a credit card?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com