News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Banned

Previous topic - Next topic

M4RT1N

Every time I go on the forums it tells me: 'you are banned from using this forum!' with 'spam' below it. This happens with every browser I have apart from IE, but that keeps giving me some other error and I hate using it. I've found out that this only happens to the browsers which I go on the forums with while I'm connected to a VPN. I've recently downloaded another browser and I could go on the forums, but after I connected to a VPN I got banned. disconnecting from it didn't change anything. A few minutes ago I changed my IP by resetting the router and that didn't change anything either.

Szaxx

Your displayed IP is clean on SFS database. The VPN may be using a different IP that has a record. You risk your e-mail address being added if the VPN IP has a record.
At present we manually check the members as they try to join. Any SFS records usually get banned before they get activated and allowed on site.
If you can supply your VPN IP I can check it. Please PM it for privacy reasons.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

M4RT1N

I connect to a different one every time  :-(

Szaxx

Quote from: M4RT1N on July 30, 2014, 23:26:12
I connect to a different one every time  :-(

Nice...  if they've all been used publicly the spammers have likely used them too. Either that or the software doesn't like VPN's when detected.
you are still clean on the database, at least that's good news lol
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Stop using VPNs and just fix your main IP address.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Xanth on July 31, 2014, 10:52:22
Stop using VPNs and just fix your main IP address.
I can disconnect from it when I go on the forums, though I may forget to one day. What do you mean by fix your main IP address?

Xanth

Quote from: M4RT1N on July 31, 2014, 17:06:49
I can disconnect from it when I go on the forums, though I may forget to one day. What do you mean by fix your main IP address?
You probably connect to the internet using a Dynamic IP address.  You can try to either get your current IP address removed from our ban list... OR, find out how to reset your connection to force a new IP address to be assigned to you. 

M4RT1N

Quote from: Xanth on July 31, 2014, 19:50:42
You probably connect to the internet using a Dynamic IP address.  You can try to either get your current IP address removed from our ban list... OR, find out how to reset your connection to force a new IP address to be assigned to you. 

I've already done that.
Quote from: M4RT1N on July 30, 2014, 19:54:34
I changed my IP by resetting the router and that didn't change anything either.

I uninstalled a browser and reinstalled it and now I can go on the forums. That only works for one browser but that's ok.

Xanth

Quote from: M4RT1N on July 31, 2014, 22:59:10
I've already done that.
Are you sure it grabbed a new IP address?

QuoteI uninstalled a browser and reinstalled it and now I can go on the forums. That only works for one browser but that's ok.
That's cool that it worked... but it makes absolutely no logical sense why.  LoL
Oh well.  :)

M4RT1N

WhiteMonkey

Even my IP adress is not in the SFS database I still always get this exact same error whenever I want to log in without proxy.

Maybe its cause I'm using an Indonesian IP address?