News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

banned for spam!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

ashsek

hey guys i have 2 internet connections . but when i connect to my wifi it says when ever i open this site as you have been banned for spam .. but i never did spam posts my other innternet datacard works fine with this site but my ip is banned why!??

Xanth

We have sweeping bans on entire IP ranges because they've been found to be mostly spammers.  You've accidentally been assigned one via your fanatic address.

With that said, reset your modem and allow it to change your IP address.  That should resolve your issue.

ashsek

okay i have dynamic ip address whenever i off and on my modem my public ip changes

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on April 18, 2014, 02:02:00
okay i have dynamic ip address whenever i off and on my modem my public ip changes
Yup.
Unplug the modem you use to connect to your ISP with and leave it disconnected for at least 10 minutes.

When you plug it back in, it'll grab a new IP address and you should be good to go.

katiebug

I can reply but I can't post a new post. Is the site down? I am new here.

Xanth

Quote from: katiebug on April 18, 2014, 15:46:53
I can reply but I can't post a new post. Is the site down? I am new here.
If you can reply, you can post.  Find the "New Post" buttons at the top right of the thread list in any of the subforums.  :)