News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Problems with email

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Greetings Daniel!

quote:

I am guessing this may be a problem with Netscape, but when I click on someone's email address and the email window pops up, for some reason the bottom isn't visible and thus I cannot click on the "send" button.

I have tried to resize the wondow or drag it up, but that doesn't work either... maybe it's only a problem I face because of my hardware or something, but it might be worth checking out.  Thanks!

Dan

fides quaerens intellectum

That sounds like a Netscape problem OK.

I have just tried with Explorer and it is fine. No other reports on this one either.

Have you got Explorer or a higher version of Netscape?

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

PeacefulWarrior

Yes, on my laptop I do have Internet Explorer, but on the desktop computer (which is the one I use the most) for some reason my Explorer isn't working, so I use Netscape exclusively...

Anyway, I guess it's a personal problem.  Thanks for the response just the same!

Sincerely,
Daniel

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

PeacefulWarrior

I am guessing this may be a problem with Netscape, but when I click on someone's email address and the email window pops up, for some reason the bottom isn't visible and thus I cannot click on the "send" button.

I have tried to resize the wondow or drag it up, but that doesn't work either... maybe it's only a problem I face because of my hardware or something, but it might be worth checking out.  Thanks!

Dan

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------