News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Edumacated Moo's !

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Tayesin really insane ?

Definately
13 (72.2%)
Most probably
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 23, 2005, 23:12:27

Tayesin

Hi,
Have to say the bunch of moo-cows you found who can spell properly are a great bonus to the Forums.

They are so smart they can even translate Australian into American.  And this is important coz we know we write a different language, LOL.

I think the Edumacated Cow was a great addition.

Oh, and how can I get myself one of these cows ?  Are they a special breed ?  And do they still give milk ?  My ten year old daughter would love to have one do her homework.

:P

Great work swapping the Forums over folks.

Logic

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

clandestino

that one was easy....  :D
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Nostic

I think sanity is kinda over-rated myself.  :D

BTW, I voted "definitely".  :)

Tayesin

Quote from: NosticI think sanity is kinda over-rated myself.  :D

BTW, I voted "definitely".  :)

LOL... so did I   :shock:

daem0n

don't straight out of line, definitely is the way to go ;)

(btw do you really think that insanity would be noticed? here :shock: ? least probably ;), and i haven't noticed anyway ...)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Selski

Quote from: daem0ndo you really think that insanity would be noticed? here :shock: ?

LMHO  :lol:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Frank

That was a foregone conclusion, Tayesin old chum. You can, however, take consolation in the fact that only 11 people voted. Now if it had been me then I'd have had about 11-hundred people all saying the same thing!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Yours,
Frank

Telos

How can be people be sure enough to use the word "definitely" when they're not sure how to spell it?

Are dark forces at work? We must eliminate this demon!

Nostic

Quote from: TelosHow can be people be sure enough to use the word "definitely" when they're not sure how to spell it?

Are dark forces at work? We must eliminate this demon!

The same demon must be affecting your grammar.  :)

LOL

Actually, I didn't even notice the point you just brought-up. Heh, a thread about spelling properly, and Tay spells "definitely" wrong. Oh the irony! LOL

Telos

Quote from: NosticThe same demon must be affecting your grammar.  :)

:shock:

Holy moocows!

I've been making a lot of those mistakes recently... just plain forgetting words, probably from typing too fast.

Maybe I'm housing a "speed demon."

:twisted:

daem0n

Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing