News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Email notification stopped?

Previous topic - Next topic

catmeow

I seem to have stopped receiving notifications when my watched topics are updated?

I checked my profile and my email address is correct and notification preference is set to "on" too?

Thanks
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

OrionsDream

Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Selski

Mine has been hit and miss for some time...

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

catmeow

So does anybody know why this is happening or who to contact to fix this?!   Too many items on watched list?
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Selski

Hi catmeow

I'll send Adrian a PM - see if he can help.  Adrian's the man in the know!

More when I hear...  :)

Sarah

catmeow

Selski

I received a PM from Adrian who says it's not a general issue, so it may take some tracking down - but he's working on it  :)

Of course, I didn't get e-mail notification that I'd got a PM  :lol:

Anyway, patience all round and I'll let you know when I know...

Sarah

catmeow

catmeow

Hi

Email notification seesm to be working again now

Thanks