News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to change forum name?

Previous topic - Next topic

Windwalker.

Ive emailed admins without reply. How can i change my forum name? Thank you.

Nameless

Go to the top of the page and click Profile. From there look to the left side of page. See Modify Profile. Click Account Related Settings.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Windwalker.

Ive tried that and it doesnt work hence me emailing admin. There is no "modify profile" in my setting yet there is "account related settings" but when i click on that it only allows me to edit my PW......not my username. Im using an ipad. Maybe thats the reason. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

EscapeVelocity

That may only be available to moderators to change their own names. Xanth as Admin may be the only one who can change another members' username. Not exactly sure on this, just trying to remember past reports.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Sammie

I suggest you try changing reality with the mind xD

Xanth

Quote from: Rconrad on March 30, 2018, 08:08:22
Ive emailed admins without reply. How can i change my forum name? Thank you.
You haven't emailed me.  :)
I'm the only one who can do that.

Send me a PM.

Nameless

I see you got your name change, thanks goes to Xanth. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth