News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Inserting an image

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Links,

The way I usually do it is as follows:

First, find an image you like, right click on the picture and there should be a menu. Then, left click save picture as. That should open up a location where you usually save pictures (in my case in Win XP it's the My Pictures folder). However, you can create a location or a folder where you want to save the picture, even your desktop.

Next, click on the little gray box at the bottom left of the window where you are typing your reply where it says Add Attachment. That will open a larger box which indicates "Upload a File/Add Attachment". Underneath that you will see where it says "Select File to Upload" and a gray button that says "Browse". Click on that. Then that should open a window where you can locate the place on your computer where the picture was saved.

Then, locate the picture and click on where it says "open" in the bottom right of the box. That will upload the file address into the astral pulse attachment window. Then, click on where it says "upload file" and give it a few moments. Finally another box appears. To the right of where it reads "Note it says "Click here to display this image in your message", click on that. A description of the image will appear on your reply post. If you hit the "preview" button just to the right of "post new reply" you'll see a preview of your message and the image.

Here's an example:

Any problems, just post or PM me and we'll work it out.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Links Shadow

Thanks Nick.  Your instructions were very helpful, I got it to work.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Links Shadow

How do you insert an image directly into your post.  I know that there is the "Insert Image" button up above but what do you put inside of the tags?  I tried putting only the link inside but it did not work.