News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

IP Ban Problem Repeats again

Previous topic - Next topic

O.O.P

Hello everyone,

I had a ban problem few days ago, that the moderators fixated it few days ago.(Bear in the mind that I am not a spam attacker of this forum that was understood by the moderators as well) But it seems the problem repeats again. I am writing this message via a proxy site. Can the moderators erase the ban from my profile again?

Xanth

That's just it bud, there is no ban connected to your account.
There never was...

We're discussing things and someone will get back to you.

O.O.P

Today, the problem didn't occur and I can connect to astralpule. But the problem can repeat again as it happens regularly. If any problem about connection to astralpulse arises I will report it here again(by trying to use proxy sites).

Peace to all

Szaxx

We have looked into this and it may not be the Pulse site thats doing this.
We also talked about a second account for you using the same name with a 1 added at the end.
This should be applied from the proxy as it works.
If they both get banned at the same time it's something new outside of the Pulse 's control. If only your original account gets banned it may be the internet provider changing some security parameters.
We have looked at everything here and nothing is stopping you joining in at any time.
It may be like the link you sent. Many people are being banned from sites for no reason at all. This looks like a security issue with their provider.
We know you are not spam, you are a valued active member that we respect.
If you wish to try the second account, let us know and we will activate it as fast as we can.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

O.O.P

Quote from: Szaxx on October 01, 2013, 17:57:44
We have looked into this and it may not be the Pulse site thats doing this.
We also talked about a second account for you using the same name with a 1 added at the end.
This should be applied from the proxy as it works.
If they both get banned at the same time it's something new outside of the Pulse 's control. If only your original account gets banned it may be the internet provider changing some security parameters.
We have looked at everything here and nothing is stopping you joining in at any time.
It may be like the link you sent. Many people are being banned from sites for no reason at all. This looks like a security issue with their provider.
We know you are not spam, you are a valued active member that we respect.
If you wish to try the second account, let us know and we will activate it as fast as we can.

The problem was happening without I was logging to my account, so I was just clicking to astralpulse.com and I was entering to a page that saying me "sorry guest you're banned"..And when I was clicking to "login" or any other page of astralpulse the page was coming again. So my opinion is there wasn't any ban to my account, it was a direct ban o my IP. Many people in internet had the same problem here is an example:

http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/forum/index.php?topic=13006.0

At the moment there is no problem I can freely visit astralpulse and login without using proxy. If a problem arises again I will contact you again. And then its possible to get a second account. But for my opinion that will not solve the problem If the ban happens again. Thank you for your effort to help me.

Peace