News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Journal views

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Something very strange is happening with my Journal, suddenly the number of visits per minute increases and no one is seeing it, could it be a problem in the configuration? I enter and I see that there is only one guest/member (me) but when I leave it seems that about 10 people have seen it, it goes up and up... :-o
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

Tak

Well, maybe it's just some user having fun and clicking like maniac? since in less than half an hour it had three hundred visits and there aren't even that many people here, what crazy things. Although I don't think anyone has the patience to do that... I remember that in another forum there was that problem, where each visit was multiplied by 5. Well, if tomorrow it reaches a million, let's not be scared LOL. :-P My journal went crazy, how scary.

tides2dust

Hi Tak,

A few glitches here and there make for interesting introspection!  :-D

Tak

And the ghost visits don't stop going up... :roll:  just in case, I'll go into my bank account to see if the money has also increased HAHA. Well, if this doesn't stop, Xanth can hide the views, If this is possible, I give permission!. It doesn't bother me at all not to see my visits, in fact I think I even prefer it that way! If it continues like this tomorrow will be more than ten thousand.

Oh Yes, Tides! A lot to think about, it happened to both of us.

I don't want to be popular :cry: (Puts a box on her head) LOL.

Xanth

Oh hmmmm... yes, that's kinda strange.

We get a lot of bots browsing for some reason - I ban entire IP ranges of them and then a few months later they switch to a new one, but I feel like that's not really the issue here.

Perhaps the SMF team will have a patch for it eventually. 

But yeah, other than hiding the view count, there isn't much I can do about it sadly. 

Tak

No worries, Xanth! I really don't know anything about programming or websites to understand what is happening. It makes me laugh that it only affects my Journal, or maybe others too but I haven't realized that. The numbers keep going up and up... If this at any point negatively affects the forum statistics, you can hide the visits! I leave it completely in your hands, for me any option that you consider the most appropriate is fine.

Thank you so much!  :-)

Suziefish

" I'll go into my bank account to see if the money has also increased HAHA."

Yahoo !! Ghosts !!

laughter... the BEST .. no prescription needed :):

ty dear Tak