'new replies to your posts' doesn't always work

Previous topic - Next topic

soarin12

When I hit that button it doesn't always show me all of them.  Someone replied to one of mine recently and I didn't see it for 3 days.  Luckily caught it when I was scrolling the home page.

Xanth

Quote from: soarin12 on March 29, 2014, 19:43:34
When I hit that button it doesn't always show me all of them.  Someone replied to one of mine recently and I didn't see it for 3 days.  Luckily caught it when I was scrolling the home page.
Old forum software is old.  It doesn't always work correctly unfortunately.

Adrian and I are looking into upgrading it, but we have some snags to work out first.  Might take a bit.

Szaxx

If you use the 'unread posts since last visit' button and open all those displayed you then have an option to open posts you may have missed from before your last visit. It's on the right in the answer when no 'last visited' posts are displayed.
This gets all of those you've missed. There's probably a time limit but regular use gets every one.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

soarin12

katiebug

I can reply but not post new. I keep getting this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@astralpulse.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.