News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Problems accessing site

Previous topic - Next topic

dotster

I'm having an issue accessing the site from my home computer. I can get on with no problem using a proxy server on my computer or via my phone as I am doing now. Without the proxy server on my laptop I get a "This web page is not available" message with details saying that it took too long to respond so the website might be down or I might be having issues with my internet connection. This is the only site I am experiencing issues with though and as I said it works fine with a proxy server. I've reset my router a few times, as well as my IP address etc but still no luck. Any suggestions?

You can delete this. It seems it was just a temporary issue and it's resolved now!
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Xanth

Quote from: dotster on November 24, 2014, 05:19:25
You can delete this. It seems it was just a temporary issue and it's resolved now!
Good to hear!  :)

Perhaps you can share what you did, if you did.  Just in case anyone else gets this problem.

Bluefirephoenix

I get that every once in awhile. I think it's more to do with the router than the site itself.  We have high speed here.

Szaxx

I wasn't able to access the site earlier, when I tried posting when the problem cleared I got an internal server error.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dotster

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on November 24, 2014, 10:25:45
I get that every once in awhile. I think it's more to do with the router than the site itself.  We have high speed here.

I think you could be right. I had no problems with any other website, and I did try many others, but my problems accessing the site seemed to only last around 2 hours. As soon as I posted the above post on my phone, I got on my laptop to try it once more before bed and it worked just fine so unfortunately I don't have any advice to any others having similar issues other than resetting their IP address and resetting their routers as I did. Perhaps that was what solved the issue and it just took a little while to "set in" I suppose, but I'm not quite as "tech savvy" as some here I'm sure, so I couldn't say that's what it was with any kind of certainty. I'm using AT&T U-verse if that helps anyone though (wouldn't recommend it down here in Florida ;-) ).
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Bluefirephoenix

I'm in Canada. When we have high winds it tends to be worse. I'll usually try another device like my pad or phone to check. The problem occurs intermittently and I just wait it out.