News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Astral Academy problem...

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollos_Flame

Hey guys sorry I don't know if The Astral Academy is even linked to Astral Pulse but I have a problem and thought I would give it a shot as I have had no response through the contact page.

Basically I payed for The Astral Academy through Paypal and registered. When I try to login it says I haven't activated my account. I haven't got any emails from the Academy asking me to activate. I then thought maybe I have put in the wrong email when I registered and contacted the Academy thought the contact page. I explained my problem and put my correct email address and also ticked the option so a copy of my problem would be sent to my email. I didn't get a copy or a reply. I'm pretty confused what is going on. I am just flagging it up here because I'm not sure if my message even got through...

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place.
No Fear. Only Love.

Rudolph

Did you check your SPAM folder?

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Apollos_Flame

No Fear. Only Love.

Apollos_Flame

I have just tried the forgot username thing again. Put my email and it says my username has been sent to my email. Still nothing though. Must be a problem with the server or something.
No Fear. Only Love.

Xanth

I'll make Adrian aware of your issues.

Thanks!

It's no surprise that a new system such as this will have kinks to work out upon going live.

He'll most likely have it fixed as soon as possible.

Apollos_Flame

No Fear. Only Love.

Apollos_Flame

hey guys it's been like 6 days since i payed and registered and I still haven't been able to login and no one has got back to me about this issue... What is going on?
No Fear. Only Love.

Xanth

Quote from: Apollos_Flame on April 14, 2012, 09:36:21
hey guys it's been like 6 days since i payed and registered and I still haven't been able to login and no one has got back to me about this issue... What is going on?
Sorry about that.
I've passed your info onto Adrian personally.

Also, please PM Adrian and David too regarding your issue.  It'll help them resolve it faster.

Tell them the username you set it up with and the email address.  They'll be able to figure out what happened.

Apollos_Flame

Thanks Xanth, are they members on this forum? What are their usernames?
No Fear. Only Love.

Xanth

Quote from: Apollos_Flame on April 14, 2012, 11:36:17
Thanks Xanth, are they members on this forum? What are their usernames?
Adrian owns this forum.  :)

His account is "Adrian".
And David has been a moderator here for years.  His account is "David Warner".

Alternatively, you can also use the contact page on the main Astral Academy site: http://www.astralpulse.com/contact.html
I believe that goes directly to both of them as well.

Apollos_Flame

haha thanks I didnt know. I have already tried to contact them through that contact page a few days ago. I will PM them.
No Fear. Only Love.

Adrian

Quote from: Apollos_Flame on April 10, 2012, 07:03:37
Hey guys sorry I don't know if The Astral Academy is even linked to Astral Pulse but I have a problem and thought I would give it a shot as I have had no response through the contact page.

Basically I payed for The Astral Academy through Paypal and registered. When I try to login it says I haven't activated my account. I haven't got any emails from the Academy asking me to activate. I then thought maybe I have put in the wrong email when I registered and contacted the Academy thought the contact page. I explained my problem and put my correct email address and also ticked the option so a copy of my problem would be sent to my email. I didn't get a copy or a reply. I'm pretty confused what is going on. I am just flagging it up here because I'm not sure if my message even got through...

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place.

It looks as if you did not receive the activation email fro some reason - often this sort of email ends up in a spam folder for example.

I have now activated your account and you should be aby to login.

If not, please contact us.

Kind regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Apollos_Flame

Thanks Adrian, I can login now! :)
No Fear. Only Love.

Xanth