News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Topic Notification not working properly

Previous topic - Next topic

G3MM4

Hi, I've set the Topic Notification feature to be on by default. However I'm not always being notified of any replies to topics that I've taken part in. This needs to be corrected, as I am using the same forum software on my website, and I don't get this problem on there.

Thank you.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Eol007

Hi Gemma,

Notifications work fine for me!

I checked your profile and your preference tag is set correctly for topic replies. It might be worth checking your Watched Topics list, and the settings for the junk mail filter on your email client i.e. in case it is filtering out mails from Astral Pulse :!:

Hope this helps,

Stephen

G3MM4

Hmmm. For some reason it is not working properly. I have checked my junk filters and it's not that that is causing problems. I've checked my Watched Topics, and my topics show up on there. The topic I'm referring to is "need information", which is the one I'm not getting notifications for, even when someone replies to it. I know this because I check back each day, and there have been replies which I wasn't notified about in the past.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Eol007

Gemma,

Can you reply to the 'need information'. If I don't get a notification then I'll flag this with Adrian.

Cheers,

Stephen

G3MM4

OK I'll do that. BTW about my email junk settings, I use BTinternet, and my spam settings on that are turned off because I use Outlook Express.