News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Website Notifications

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

I just want to check if anyone else is having trouble receiving notifications from this website? 

About a week ago I stopped receiving notifications for PM's as well as topics I start or post to.  I have checked my account profile and nothing has changed.  I am still set to receive notifications and my email is working fine. 
:? :? :?

The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

I thought it was just me.

Xanth??
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

I honestly never used them.   :evil:

But it doesn't surprise me... the forum software is getting really old now and I think we're lucky it's still going.
It's old because the database doesn't seem to want to update properly.  So meh. 

There isn't really anything anyone can do.

Nameless

Sad to think one day this forum might crash and burn to the ground. We would lose a lot of valuable info but such is life.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

ForrestDean

I would say send Adrian a message, but is Adrian still alive?  He seems to have gone dark from the Internet for several years now.

Xanth

Quote from: ForrestDean on September 23, 2019, 00:45:31
I would say send Adrian a message, but is Adrian still alive?  He seems to have gone dark from the Internet for several years now.
Haha! 

Yes, Adrian is most definitely still alive, he and I talk from time to time on forum matters. 
He's just extremely busy and doesn't have the time to do the day to day things anymore. 
He does keep a good eye on the server the forum lives on.

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on September 21, 2019, 02:02:56
I honestly never used them.   :evil:

But it doesn't surprise me... the forum software is getting really old now and I think we're lucky it's still going.
It's old because the database doesn't seem to want to update properly.  So meh. 

There isn't really anything anyone can do.
I'll take the blame. I must have broke something when I turned my notifications off, lol!  :-D Oops!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

ForrestDean

Quote from: Xanth on September 23, 2019, 02:39:20
Haha! 

Yes, Adrian is most definitely still alive, he and I talk from time to time on forum matters. 
He's just extremely busy and doesn't have the time to do the day to day things anymore. 
He does keep a good eye on the server the forum lives on.

Awesome!  It's good to know he's still around.

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on September 23, 2019, 04:13:50
I'll take the blame. I must have broke something when I turned my notifications off, lol!  :-D Oops!  :-D
*shakes fist!!*  ;)