News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

All Disclosure Project Footage I've found...

Previous topic - Next topic

classicalhisux

Hello, I do realize the disclosure project may be "old news" to some, but I hadn't seen the followup videos, (#2 and #3)....

I watched #3 today, and I find it absolutely hard to disbelieve these people, I think they would have to be insanely good con-artists to make up these stories on the spot, in fact, if a hoax, it is the greatest one ever... but things that are too good to be true usually are. These people are real ex military workers, went through real experiences, have real names and real credentials. It would just be stupidly moronic for them to make all of this up.

This medical surgeon quit his career to pursue this, that's how important this is, enough to make a medical surgeon quit his job to pursue the truth.

Mainly because I think, the truth, if this is indeed the truth, makes all forms of employment, jobs and everything about the way we run society right now, nearly obsolete. I don't think many will consider this or even laugh at the possibility, but I encourage you all to watch these videos, then question...

This seems like a more logical look at the UFO "mystery". Having all of these government officials come out and say all this stuff, makes you wonder, now even people within are pushing the government to tell the truth... I can only see this escalating as time goes on, to everyone in the world being ticked off at the "elites" hiding this "secret". This is murder, to hide this from the people, cold blooded murder, LITERALLY. It won't stop until they just open their mouths and admit it...

Already there have been hundreds killed over coming CLOSE to figuring out overunity, or paid to shutup, and there are so many reported cases you'd have to be completely ignorant to be really overly skeptical or say "it's all bovine excrement". I mean you can say that all you'd like, but these testimonies seem to overrule any kind of simple skeptic sentence. Skeptics think they can just find a loophole in something to fit their needs and keep them sounding like theyre always right, but this is something bigger, indeed. Whenever the subject of overunity devices comes up, there's a lot of crap going on behind the scenes, and the people in this video just confirm it openly without holding back. Look at Stanley Meyers, dead... look at all the free energy inventors found in rivers or poisoned, or shot, or who had their entire work destroyed, or just plain disappeared without a bonking trace.

I believe by admitting all of this these guys are putting their necks on the line for all of us, so I feel these videos are the most important of our current state right now, and I'm starting to go beyond considering that life as we know it could be 99% cleaner, cheaper, and more stress free, that I don't need to work 60 hours a week just to maybe secure a future where Ill be able to live check to check. This ISNT how it has to be, everyone thinks it IS because they haven't seen THIS. Some say it's a dream, these people, who have been deeper inside than any of us, say it's a gripping reality, and lots and lots of blood is being spilled over it. Watch the videos with an open mind please, there's a lot to take in. Especially the third one when the kid talks about them strapping him down saying nobody will know if they killed him then and there...

Just look at their faces, and the way they talk. Con artists? I don't think so. People who had jobs in the government and saw more than they asked for? Definitely.

Without further ado...

The Disclosure Project (#1)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1776848428018799270&q=disclosure+project

Followup on the Disclosure Project (#2)
http://tinyurl.com/zkltd

Private witness interviews, crazy stuff! (#3)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4694075066240662837&q=disclosure+project

*EDIT*
Man, swear filters sure make you sound lame...

Stillwater

Hi Classic

I have encountered material from Steven Greer previously- it is posted in astral chat- and I was unsure of its validity, although I still maintain that something strikes me as potentially authentic about it. Just about every claim I have read involving alien beings was either absurd, or contained some element that strongly suggested it was a hoax, such as the clumsy use of scientific language, impossibly radical claims, such as massive dogfights involving dozens of craft, etc; however, I have yet to find the "hoax giveaway" element in Mr. Greer's project. As mentioned, all the people involved give their names and ranks, so it would be pretty much impossible for them to invent people if someone wanted to trace it- So I am near 99% sure that these people are who they claim to be. It is odd that the stories rarely involve any finer details (if you say you saw an alien, what the heck did the thing look like ?!!!) But, I do not think this fact alone disqualifies it at all.

I think this project has an abnormally high probability to actually be what it claims to be, and as such, may be one of the steps in finally helping to disemminate information on this long-time mystery.

Thanks very much for sharing this.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

WindGod

Great links, thank you too.

The Disclosure web site has a free demo page with the transcript of the FAA division chief's testimony.

Just for the sake of argument, I mentioned to my friend that this could be a good source of income.

The credibility of the information is entirely based on the witnesses having verifiable employment as trusted officials, professional civilian aviators, military operators, and technicians.

Anyone investigating these stories can check out the employment histories and be able to say that at least the witnesses didn't lie about their resume. That's were the verification ends. It's just their word after that point.

My friend had years of verifyable professional aviation experience and retired as an aircrew member. I suggested that he get in touch with the Disclosure commerce managers, present his verifyable aviation career documents, then find out how much they pay to hear some good UFO stories.

He thought that was funny and we had a laugh about it, then,

He told me about one flight where air traffic controllers identified something flying a parallel course. The crew saw a bright dot of light in the distance and radioed back to the traffic controller that they had sight of something.

As he recalls, the crew watched the bright dot continue to move far ahead at a distance, then turned across their path, still at a distance. He then describes how the dot of light, now far ahead of his aircraft, then climbed vertically into the atmosphere and dissappeared.

After the flight, he tells me that the crew decided not to report what they had seen, inferring that it would be detrimental to their careers. 

My friend told me this in a matter in fact way, and gave me more details than what I've written here.

We joked about the story, and said, yah, it was really a weather balloon caught in a Mach 5 jet stream reflecting the light of Venus.

I then said, "why don't you contact these Disclosure guys and make some extra cash?" He said, "yah, ha ha"
and we got back to work.

Really makes you wonder, with many aviation professionals retiring and not worried about revealing unusual sightings now, we might be hearing more about these things.

The one suspicious fact about the Disclosure web site is that it is an eCcommerce money collecting juggernaut. Videos, audio, DVD, VHS, downloads, a great variety of memberships and subscriptions. Are we talking millions here?

The production cost of setting up a cheap video cam and microphone to record people standing at a podium is nil.

The possible motive for creating a hoax could be altruistic. A group of professionals get together, swear and sign to a NON-disclosure agreement not to reveal that the purpose of this propaganda is to unify the people of the world into focusing on the extraterrestrial events and move our attention away from war and territory.

Perhaps to continue the theme proposed by President Regan in his speech,

"I couldn't help but - when you stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we live in the world, I couldn't help but say to him (Gorbachev) just how easy his task and mine might be if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together. Well I guess we can wait for some alien race to come down and threaten us, but I think that between us we can bring about that realization."

Are weather forcasters psychic?

classicalhisux

Windgod, that is a very interesting viewpoint I must admit. Good post, I like how you looked at it from what COULD BE angles, and dont take everything at face value.

With that said, a lot may disagree with what Im going to post, but realize Im just spilling my thoughts from what Ive learned so far, to share with people here.

Personally, I think out of the millions and millions of reported UFO cases, at least one of them must be true. I myself believe I have seen UFOs. It's a very touchy issue, especially since if you look up the interview vids, these guys are saying they stopped us from testing nukes on the moon, describing exactly how the "ball of light" stopped the missle in midflight.

I mean, these are some REALLY extraordinary claims...

I really highly doubt that these guys are in it for the money. Really, they retired from the military, they must be so paid they dont know what the hell to do with it. So why risk their necks and reputations giving away top secret information for a few more bucks, or lying to everyone? It really doesn't seem worth it, this video looks more like compassion than greed, and I rarely say that about many things, because things like this are rare. We're living in WEIRD times though with a president who lies to his people so its best not to write everything off and follow along with everyone else these days.... because to me, this world has gotten way out of whack as far as human life is concerned, and the profit matters more to everyone, and its sad because theyre FORCED to live like this so they dont know how else to act.

Money is destroying our world, seriously. The corporate buildings with all the excess crap one needs to the point where they can never want anything or think of anything else has gotten so drastic, I can only see a huge collapse despite it's growth.

Not to mention, all of the managers Ive encountered there are scummy, pampered, spoiled humans and there is a constant feeling in all of us that "things should not be this way at all". We shut that feeling up and conform, but we can never make it disappear, why?

I personally think with all of the free energy issues being really shaky as far as conspiracies, murders, disappearances and inventors just hushing up, that this disclosure could have some ground, all you have to do is connect the dots. Even if they don't have the technology (which they probably do), there's no doubt theyve taken measures to make sure nobody figures it out. It would dent the economy and the current way of life so much that seriously, as powerful as they are, this would be a serious threat and cripple them IMMEDIATELY without question, and fast too. In fact, I think theyre probably shaking in their boots right now realizing how fast this knowledge is spreading, and how many people are waking up to the lies. Nobody can research free energy issues and then say "nothing bad happened to these people".... not that theres definite EVIDENCE but always a repeating story of someone breaking through, then that breakthrough disappears in one of many ways... families threatened, murders, people stop funding them, labs get trashed, work gets destroyed.... very very sneaky weird issue, it's worth a good inspection especially considering Stanley Meyers and how he had a working motor that ran on water... and even a video of it, then another of it running in a buggy.

I find it frightening watching him practically predict his own death in one of the videos. Very very scary and sad watching him say that.

Now check this out: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6871958947684246583&q=byron+new+energy

You see, now these people are doing the same thing Stanley Meyers accomplished and was killed for, sadly. Did you see the crowds in the street? You must be crazy to think this isn't an issue that's going to be knocking on our doors very, VERY soon, because it's not a concern that will just float away, Oil is running out, we're living in a very polluting careless way, and I think a lot of people are suffering needlessly for this. Like the kid in the video said we are truly enslaved by energy right now, if it were ours how much of our lives could they really control? This is really a sad way we're living right now, and this won't work for much longer. People aren't stupid anymore, they hear "hey did you know it might be possible to have your own source of electricity and run your car on water?" most write it off, or laugh and think "yeah I wish" then they do the research and see how shaky the history has been. That's the point we're at now I think, waking up one by one and passing it on.

You can say, public panic is unavoidable now, in fact it's only "escalating" but not as panic, more as human decency and consideration to look at things with open eyes like we never have before. I really don't think they'd hide things in the public's interests, but more in their own. Our government hasnt always exactly been concerned with us in the recent past if you consider... a man spending ten years in prison for 2 joints (look up GRASS the documentary by woody harrellson on google video). Come on, this is a very backwards way we're living and accepting, and it needs to stop right now, it's not going to get better unless we start wising up and systematically eliminating obstacles that are hindering our progress as human beings, not as rich and poor and poverty/higher class. Sure there are balances in life, but this doesnt have to be one of them.

And I realize a lot of what Im saying sounds WAY out there but please just hear me out....

We have to be willing to let the old beliefs die and our old habits die to make way for new ones.... We've gotta realize we're all in this together, nobody escapes, we can hide behind clothes, identities, beliefs and turn our heads when walking by each other, but we are here together and we are supposed to be peaceful, not kill or be killed.

A good number of people will call it all BS and say "there are NO WORKING FREE ENERGY DEVICES" but I don't think so, I think that person hasn't done enough research. I mean, guys I know who dont even speak much say the number of inventors murdered is up in the hundreds, (never know who knows about free energy till ya bring it up) and from the research Ive done, there are still inventors today with working devices that the government will confiscate should they turn it on.

If I myself were to discover a way to do this I'd be scared to death as well! This is what stops a lot of people from coming out I think... not to mention it's been fairly obvious on more than one occasion the scientific community has had 0 support. Then again, scientists were always the ones to laugh at out of body experiences and now look at these "astral" forums with their thousands of members! And all the areas of science that have GROWN from it, and developed new ways of looking at things.

I think when excrement is going to hit the fan it's going to be when someone writes a how-to guide on building a free energy unit from scratch WITHOUT taking credit for it, without saying a word of their name and uploads it everywhere, from a library computer. This is the only way I see it that they wouldn't trace it. And if it were surefire, correct and working, it will spread like wildfire. I truly believe with my entire being that it is but a matter of time, and we are coming very close seeing as how there are literally probably thousands of people working on this right now if not hundreds at LEAST...

More people need to wisen up, more people need to think about how we can figure this out and consider that laws, even scientific ones are meant to be broken.

Because, if aliens are in fact real (and given the millions of stories, and things I have seen, they probably are) then there's no saying we can't figure out what they did. We figured out cars, planes, bikes, tvs, computers. Just look at the world around us, how amazing our minds are, then how great of a mess we're in due to corporate control over a species that should never have to live like this. Is it really such a stretch of the imagination to think we don't need oil, we don't need to burn coal, we don't need to keep destroying, we just need to learn how to work with what is, to the best of our ability... and better than we have been

Sadly, I cant afford the net so its going off in a few days. (looking for a job, hope to come back here soon!) The only reason I want it is to really keep up on this issue since I know we SURE as hell wont hear about it on the tv.

Well anyways Ive said enough so I hope someone out there got something from my posts here, farewell and good luck! May we have an infinitely bright, or infinitely destructive and dark future!

Sometimes I think to myself what it would be like to have my own personal flying disc.

Really, I dont think I could ever be too bored again :)

But Id be content with electricity, a hydroponic setup, and an underground garden full of fruits, veggies, and marrrrrry jaaaane :-D!

classicalhisux

And one more thing regarding "they might be in it for the money"

I ask you this, why on earth wouldn't they just stop at the press conference then? Why are they asking for congressional hearings to say these things under oath? Certainly they won't be paid for that, certainly they're risking their very lives in taking on such a daring task...

I believe if they were in it for the money, which could have been a possibility, it would have to end with the dvd interviews and the press conference, they wouldnt be asking for congressional hearings, and Im sure that guy could be making more money with his medical career rather than quitting to sell some DVDs... come on.

Arn de Gothia

I hear you Classic and I feel the same as you. The problem is that people are so brainwashed by society and media. It's like people enjoy to be enslaved and enjoy to pay tax and work at some dirty job 8h/day. People are plain stupid and they need to snap out of this mindcontroled hellish state.