Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!
If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.Show posts Menu
Quote from: IvaldiFrom a logical view suicide is ok in this problem below.
A child is born and cared for but later on in life he became a burden for his family.
If the child died: For the better.
1. The family would become better.
2. Mother wouldn't have to worry anymore.
3. Father wouldn't have to put up with the brat anymore.
4. Brothers and sisters would be happy the flaw is gone.
5. Family would be much more happy without that flaw in their house.
6. The dead child was born slow, bullied by classmates, later became full of hate, could no longer feel emotion, never like his gender, dropped out and disgraced his family. Can you see why suicide is ok now?
Quote from: taoitaThey have a production in the theatre as well. It's meant to gave been amazing.
Quote from: TuperYabbaNo matter how strong you are, you can only pack something so tight. After that you can hold no more, where does the excess go?