The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 21, 2022, 20:34:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Hurricane Predictions. on: September 24, 2005, 16:24:44
I predict Rita will partially/completely flood Port Arthur and have a serious impact on all the refineries there.

Notice how Rita passed so close to Port Arthur (which is a major hub for refinieries in Texas), on the left of it - and Rita is spinning counter-clockwise, thus anything to the right of it is subject to storm surges from the Gulf. Perhaps was God's way of minimizing harm to the population (was a Cat 3 when it made landfall) whilst maximizing damage to the oil infrastructure. Wink
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Witnessing the End of Days? on: September 24, 2005, 16:16:53
It's kinda interesting covering the 'old' ground of End Times with the recent events, no?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 25, 2005, 05:21:39
I might disagree with you lot about Oazaki... but I sure don't disagree with you guys about BirdmanKalki. rolleyes  cheesy .. need a one-handed salute emoticon... if you get me...  wink
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 22, 2005, 11:55:55
Oh yeah... does anyone on this forum keep in contact with Nay offline? Just in case something DOES happen... Wink
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 22, 2005, 11:22:12
Well, the proof is in the pudding innit? So we shall see whether or not this shall come to pass. I would imagine it would be setup so Nay's death could serve as a warning to the mod's... and that this would come to pass before the time is up for them. So I think we've got ourselves a firm time frame here. Next ... five days, lets say? We'll see what happens...
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 22, 2005, 06:21:07
Battles? Who said anything about battles? I pretty much just wanted to make a point, and hoped for a rational, clear explanation on the whole thing. Of course, you certainly don't have to explain your actions, and we cannot do anything about it. But *shrugs* as palehorse said, it'd be nice.

I am not so much a fan, but more of a friend of his, and i do keep up with his postings. He is currently posting over on the prophecies forums. I also talk to him a little on MSN, and occasionally by e-mail too.

In the end, because I'm a friend of his and don't reject his writings/posts out of hand in an emotional way, does not mean I automatically side with him and agree with his actions. But Oazaki is a big boy, and he is responsible for the path he walks... and am I in a position to judge?

MajorTom: you mightn't think Oazaki is talking from a rational place, but at least he does it in a rational, clear way. Which I must admit, a lot of people seem to be lacking in replying to his posts Tongue

Ultimately I'd just hoped for a more rational explantion/discussion on this whole thing. Which'd be nice.   Cool
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 22, 2005, 04:51:34
Oh... so the thread removal thing was a mod group decision? Why weren't just the offending posts removed and the rest left?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 22, 2005, 04:36:43
Actually, Oazaki's thread - "Year 2004: Prediction" - was deleted by Nay. It was not housekeeping or any stuff, but rather Nay took issue with some of the things Oazaki said. Unfortunately, rather than delete the offending posts, the whole thread was removed.... which, I thought was a shame, because it was a brilliant thread as far as I was concerned, with some excellent, open-minded, rational discussion taking place. It was also quite popular too  wink

I found with Oazaki a lot of people just reacted to him and what he talked about, rather than seriously reflect on it. If you looked at his works from consensus reality, it's pretty out there. But why react - why not listen to it and take from it what works?

I have found some of the replies pretty funny though. Especially Franks...  cheesy ... umbrella of doom.... lol!
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 21, 2005, 14:12:09
This will prove to be interesting, no matter the outcome  Smiley
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / OAZAKI WRONG on: December 27, 2004, 12:30:44
Awww come on now, jumped the gun a little haven't we? He DID say before the end of 2004 remember, and it's a few days left 'til then. So why not wait and accept that he might be right? If 2005 rolls around, and bugger all has happened, I'll gladly come back say 'I WAS WRONG'.

But i mean, c'mon... a few days isn't really that long now is it? Wink Wink

I'm sure you guys have heard about the earthquakes and tidal waves near indonesia...
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bush Prophecy on: November 26, 2004, 10:13:36
Love the bit showing him giving the 'satan worshipper' sign. Fantastic!!

I love the internet sometimes. We would never hear/see anything about this in the mass media eh... Cheesy
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bush Prophecy on: November 25, 2004, 13:39:15
How about if there are certain parties who's wish is to manipulate people into that fear in order to bring about that scenario to further their ends?
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Assembly of the Eleventh Hour on: November 25, 2004, 05:29:23
Good post daem0n.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bush Prophecy on: November 23, 2004, 11:02:42
Oh yeah, worthy of praise. Hah.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I awoke to an Angel or an Illuminati on: November 18, 2004, 03:21:44
Nah, i wasn't referring to your soul.... but rather your spirit. That's what you gotta listen to Cheesy
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I awoke to an Angel or an Illuminati on: November 16, 2004, 12:40:10
Alesah:

I've experienced ... similar things as yourself, in the whole planting of higher-density devices, monitoring, manipulation, and also implants.

Generally, best to disregard the whole new-age movement. A lot of crap in it, a lot of people being manipulated by entities whom they don't know the real identity of - they like to think 'oh, it's all love and light', but peer past the image, use your intuition, and you will know that something ain't right.

As to these devices, I had two etheric implants in me. They kept me in a mental loop, nearly all of my energy was focused into this loop, and it closed my 3rd eye off, and basically have gone through years trying to understand what the *hell* i was going through, and feeling extremely alienated in that time. But, I also learnt much about myself, and learnt to trust my intuition and inner voice (or more specifically, spirit) and not rely on the 3rd eye for my guidance and direction.

I recently had a friend help me by removing them, as I felt helpless to do so, and could not see what was affecting me, and was unsure about the whole process. But, he pulled them out at source level, and now I can feel the energy slowly starting to recirculate to the proper areas.

I'm not sure what advice i can offer you, except to trust what you know deep down. People will try and compromise this information, and i've already seen it being done in this thread... best to rely on your own self.

Perhaps if you know someone who has the awareness levels and/or esoteric knowledge to help, you might ask for assistance from them, or perhaps from other-plane entities whom you *trust*. Don't blindly trust other-plane entities just because they are that - so many people in the new-age movement make this mistake, and are unwittingly manipulated by entities whose intentions and alignment they have blinded themselves to.

But, I believe, the biggest factor in all this, is faith. Keep faith in thyself - for it was in my faith I found the knowledge that kept me along the path, and what is required of me to fulfill my obligations, so to speak. Smiley
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 16, 2004, 10:54:16
^^ Ok, that's just plain f*cking WEIRD.

Well actually Adam I know for a fact that Oazaki's plan will not occur the same way that he specified. Of course, something like it will occur.

This has already begun and has been around even before oazaki made his first posts anywhere.

Care to share, Follower of the Khuli? I'm interested as to your view of how it's actually going to turn out, as opposed to Oazaki's view. If you don't want to post that in public, shoot me over a PM.
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 16, 2004, 03:14:13
Oh and while I remember, the weather is bloody psycho down here. It's normally a little crazy in Melbourne, but lately it's just been totally nutty. Going from raining to sunny to raining to sunny and bloody hot to raining etc. all in the space of one day!!! I'm convinced God is schizo.
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 16, 2004, 03:12:23
Don't forget there's a month and a half left before the end of 2004. Remember - it's supposed to go from practically invisible, to "holy sh*t!!!!!", all in one quick sweep.

Me, I'm not sure about it. Time will tell, I guess.
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 13, 2004, 02:40:08
Palehorse, you got my PM yeah? Got around to contacting Oazaki?
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 11, 2004, 03:29:00
Unfortunately I think the evidence - or at least the physical evidence - has been mostly concealed from view, so people have had to use their non-physical senses/perceptions to gain information and insight on the situation.

I don't even bother trying to explain this stuff to people that don't see it for themselves in the first place, because I find it's like banging my head against a wall... but with people who do see, it's like not even an issue, we both see it... there's no disagreement Tongue

And i still can't quite understand some of the reactions (the hostile and not-so-friendly ones) towards Oazaki that occured here in his 'Year 2004: Prediction' thread. Bit of a shame, I think.
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11..Now I see 9:11 on: November 09, 2004, 11:30:56
Personally I'd think of it as becoming aware that we live in important times.. I reckon this month is going to be very interesting... Cheesy

I had one of those moments a while ago actually .. it was pretty cool. It was the 4/4/04, and i was on the net, and i noticed it was 4:44am and went 'whoa!', then I opened up the time panel in windows, and when i opened it up, it clicked over to 4:44 and 44 seconds. Which was cool. Cheesy
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 09, 2004, 02:34:50
Haha!! Do you think they'd ever do those things in the open Jenadots? These wankers are far more sophisticated than that.
24  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Paths on: November 07, 2004, 13:29:05
At the moment, being as silent as I can and tuning in to my internal energy sources...

... and after the coming events on this planet? Well, even I'm not sure about that. But it won't be anything mainstream, that's for sure.. Cheesy
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year on: November 05, 2004, 11:12:02
Sure man, spin me over a PM. I'd be interested to hear it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5