The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 13:07:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Problems achiving trance state and OBE on: April 21, 2005, 21:04:08
I've had several Astral projections and Out of body experiences within the 2 years of fiddling around with it.

Just recently this Christmas I bought the Astral Dynamics book which has been a great pleasure reading, although I don't belive all of the NEG and possesion parts of it, but again I'm always open for stuff.

I've always been able to achive trance state, atleast a slight light form of trance state within 30 mins or so.
The last 5 months have been difficult when it comes to exactly this.
Achiving trance state has been more difficult than normal.
Maybe it has to the fact that I now need to wake up 6:15 am to get to work?

I've been a bit stressed latly and I could need a few mind blasting experiencs to calm me. Smiley
I've had approximatly 2 AP/LD's the last 5 months which is crappy.
I seem to have no progress whatsoever.

Maybe I should start from the beggining in the Astral Dynamics book and learn it bit by bit, something I was a bit lazy with at first.

Thanks
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / boxed in vision on: March 26, 2005, 09:25:31
Did this happen when you were fully awake?
Hmm interesting fenonenom.
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Happy Easter everyone! on: March 25, 2005, 23:59:13
Yeah happy easter Cheesy I'll be cebebrating mine by eating easter eggs Cheesy with candy w00t
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A question for Men on: March 25, 2005, 00:56:11
Personally I use Mach 3 blade which gives a very close shave and it doesn't irritate my skin like other shaving products.

I'd reccomend Mach 3 razor blade and a good shaving foam that has a nice scent, (careful some people can get allergic reactions to parfume in shaving creams).

Regards:

Ian
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE While Standing on: February 21, 2005, 14:48:19
Yes it is very much possible to have a OBE while standing.
I belive that the amount of relaxation you managed to experience was very good. Now again, it is possible to maintaine the trance state while walking or even standing up.

Because of the mind split effect you can experience the real world dimension in the physical and in the "buffer zone", aka the real time zone simontainously.

This whole thing is very interesting.

Regards

Ian
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Problems with Astral Projecting on: February 14, 2005, 21:02:57
I concider myself better than most newbies in Astral Projection.
A couple of years with experience.. but still I struggle sometimes.

Few days ago I tried to Astral project but no luck... it was in the morning.. I could settle and rest to get into the correct state.

Why was that, I tried and tried, absolute no luck at all!
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What's really real on the Astral Plane on: January 14, 2005, 23:02:13
Alice in wonderland effect has nothing to do with freaking out and self manifistations.

The alice in wonderland effect happends when the Astral Energy body looses energy because it is out of body for a longer period of time and the physical body is falling asleep.
Things become dream like and you fall into a dream state.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / How can I clear foggy Projections? on: January 10, 2005, 20:37:57
I've never had problems with that until now, I kinda got something that can only be described as tunnel vision. I kinda worked my way trough it and floated trough the wall to the hallway which has lighting. Tongue

Btw, the damn card trick didn't work... I guess my subconscious mind was at work when trying to because I kept getting images instead of aces and the rest of the cards.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sexual Taboo to Legality on: January 03, 2005, 19:27:44
I think gay marriges should be allowed, for the other stuff I don't know what to say.

Other than yes, medical marijuana should be legal and possesion and use should be decriminalized or even legalized.

Personally, I think Cannabis would give patients alot of good things, but hey smoking anything isn't good for you.

If doctors continue to research on the plant they could make derivates and make new medicine from the plant which could be very benificial for everyone.

Thanks,

Ian
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Sex and Phasing on: December 21, 2004, 21:44:58
Now I'm wondering here, how can one have Astral Sex or other sexual interactions in the Astral Plane, when the astral body (according Robert Bruce) has no physical organs?

Now there might be a difference between projection in the RTZ (Real time zone) than there is in the Astral planes.
But if you can go through walls and other objects how can you interact with objects, such as picking up things, is this something you choose when you are in the astral since you are aware and awake?

Also, I'm wondering what phasing is, since I've heard someone talk about it but not explaining what it means?

Thanks,

Ian
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Wondering when the Astral Pulse will come back on: December 19, 2004, 11:45:24
I'm wondering when all the articles and all that will come back? The Astral Pulse index site.

?
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Problems with Astral Eyes on: December 15, 2004, 20:02:32
Well to ask a question under the same topic:

I'm having problems with astral sight... I get all the exit symptoms but I loose sight. I get some sight and see some things but it dissapears.

I'm also having real trouble splitting, maybe I'm trying to hard?
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Plane=other universes? on: December 15, 2004, 20:00:03
Well, how could Robert Bruce be sure he was visiting this dimension? What if he was just dreaming?

But again, the higher dimension theories are very interesting indeed.
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Chat room? on: December 15, 2004, 15:18:28
AstralPulse no longer sponsers a Java link to an IRC chatrrom, but the IRC chatroom still exists. The server is irc.webmaster.com (from memory) and the channel is #astralchat

Yupp
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / The Astral Pulse Island on: December 12, 2004, 20:28:04
Don't you think when people "get there" their subconscious minds would take over and the whole place would be fake?

I mean, how does this work, I know the Astral Pulse Island isn't real but who created it? How can someone go there without many years of training to be able to stay awake and concentrated and still be able to remember the whole thing?
41  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / How to heal? on: December 12, 2004, 19:45:58
Hi, I've always had a slight interest to learn to heal people.
Now, my great grandfather was a healer. He helped people and he got pretty well known around here for that.

I've always wanted to know how he did it, he was a beliver in god if that matters.

I don't know if I belive in god, but my grandmah has told me I will get to know how to heal when I become 18.. Only 1 whole year left.
She said she doesn't want to give me the knowledge to heal people without being mature enough so I won't use it for wrong purpouses.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Police! on: December 12, 2004, 15:31:11
I'd say there could be Astral Police but not as in beings.
Because there are laws in the Astral dimension which you are not allowed to break. I don't know if you can break them.

Sometimes you will encounter a blockage around a house. Houses you can't enter because there is a strong wind or a force field keeping you away from it.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / what stage was I in? on: December 11, 2004, 09:03:41
Hard to tell, but it seems like you were in a trance state, but without having physical relaxation enough to get the paralysis.

The breath? Maybe it was your astral body? If not maybe it was a Astral being of some sort.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Basics of Astral Projection on: December 11, 2004, 00:23:35
Yes that is good. When your whole body feels numb it's a good sign.
Your body usually feels really heavy when entering a trance and during the trance it gets very light.

Read up on the whole thing in these forums.

Good luck,

Ian
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / ROPE Technique not working. on: December 09, 2004, 12:53:39
Yes, I've never experienced Astral Sight in the trance state yet although I have projected numerous times.
I have had some times in trance where I've had a few seconds of astral sight but it wouldn't last long.

So I guess I should work more on the trance state and raising energy and moving my astral arms.. etc
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / #AstralChat on irc.webmaster.com for IRC on: December 07, 2004, 20:20:17
Lets all gather and talk in #Astralchat on irc.webmaster.com.
I think it's a great idea. If not maybe on Efnet?

Please lemme hear your thoughts on this. Smiley
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first Projection on: December 07, 2004, 18:37:34
Ah, what a scary but amazing experience it bust of been.
I'm glad to hear that you survived though, drunk drivers...  shocked
It's a stupid way to die.

I hope you experience OBE's / AP's but not in that way lol...

Smiley
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator on: December 07, 2004, 17:35:43
Thanks alot Brian Mercer.
We all will enjoy this Smiley I've wanted for a long time to be able to use Bwgen (Brainwave Generator) to the purpous of Astral Projection.

It just hasn't seem to fit together that well for me yet.

Thanks,

Ian-
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / IRC or other realtime chat? on: December 07, 2004, 17:27:37
I think it's a bit stupid that there are no IRC based Astral Pulse chats, or a JAVA chat. That could be fun, there's nothing wrong with BBS (Forums) but a Astral Pulse chat? Yeah I belive that would be alot more effictive.

Smiley Just my 2 cents
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / new and trying to learn on: December 07, 2004, 17:18:49
Well, that about setting your alarm at 3 am isn't that good as you think... Atleast not for me.

I did that for a couple a weeks and when I awoke by the alarm I was dead sleepy and I tried to AP with no luck because my mind just shut off and I started dreaming again.

So I suggest you try the ROPE technique by Robert Bruce. It's probably the best technique out there for everyone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4