The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 10:59:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
126  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Seeing Things on: May 25, 2002, 23:18:19
What is your brother like?

Is he spiritual/religious or a very clear-cut skeptic?

If he is in touch with his spirituality then it's likely he didn't forget the images because they didnt fit with his "picture" but rather for some other reason...

- Ashfo

127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Past Lives on: May 25, 2002, 23:12:39
quote:
Originally posted by cainam_nazier:
You say you have a new soul.  Then I have a question.  
Does it seem like everyday you find some thing that totally captivates you?
Does your most favoriate thing (a possesion) in the world seem to change weekly?
Do you seem to do things in excess?  That being totally into something one day and almost forgetting about it the next.

1) Totally captivates me? Hmmm I've always been the inquisitive type but I wouldn't say that everyday I find something that totally enthralls me... though many old artifacts or relics of history do.

2) I dont really have a favourite possession...

3) Yes. Often. I will one day be entirely enthralled by an idea or something and then the next completely forget about it. I thought this might be the case on OBEs and spirituality but apparently not Tongue

I'd also like to theorise that perhaps the reason people are reincarnated is because they do not fulfill a purpose that their life was supposed to be for or did not live to what is thought to be acceptable standards to gain entry to the upper dimensions/heaven.

- Ashfo

128  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: May 25, 2002, 23:07:55
Grenade,

A man named Hari Sampath filed an official complaint to the Indian Bureau of Investigation about Sai Baba.

http://www.sathyasaivictims.com/govt_cbicomplaint.htm

Smiley

- Ashfo

129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Telepathic Ability? on: May 25, 2002, 11:01:29
Thanks very much for both your replies.

Well the tough bugger is hanging on and will probably live for another ten years before another stroke finally does him in Tongue

I havent tried to do anything with him yet as most of my visits are rather brief ones and often surrounded with other people. My guess is that he will get home eventually and when he does I hope to explore some of these things with him... He is infact a renowned scientist in the earth-science field and extremely intelligent and I feel he is probably more approachable with these topics than anyone else I know. No doubt he will be skeptical and will most probably just dismiss the whole thing but perhaps when he 'dies' I'll contact him with ITC and have a giggle Tongue

- Ashfo

130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 25, 2002, 10:53:18
I agree speech probably communicates on many different levels that we are entirely unaware of.

Speech being one of the oldest forms of communication humans have used would have allowed it to progress to a much deeper level than we realise.

Heh.. Guess if the internet is round for another coupla million years our unconscious mind will communicate through that huh?
Tongue

- Ashfo

131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 25, 2002, 10:44:23
Well, it's been awhile since I've posted on this ever-growing and changing thread.

Firstly, to whoever it was that made such a disrespectful and untasteful comment stating that Sweden has the best butter... well, how can that be so when NZ is greater at everything than anyone else in the world? Patriotism aside, of course..

Kristen.. my first post wasn't meant to anger you, I was just making a generalization that most Americans are more patriotic and close-minded than most other nationalities... which of course you refute Smiley

quote:
Originally posted by Kristen:
Frank -

Americans are closeminded?  What specific behavior are you referring to?  Do you have any concrete examples you can site about what an American has done that is by definition closeminded and that then can be generalized to the entire population?  If you can, then I'll find an example of that same or similar behavior from a person of another country.  Are you game?

That logic is rather flawed as you could say Swiss butter is bad (hehe) because one cow died prematurely. My generalizations are based on much more than one example - they are based on every single American I have ever met. And I agree, generalizations they are, as a small percentage of Americans have a very open mind and think for themselves, but the larger portion of the population doesn't. You can say it's all very well that I have only ever met perhaps several hundred Americans and therefore have no right to generalize the entire population, but that doesn't fit. Becuase every other person I know who has had dealings with Americans (except Americans of course) feels exactly the same way as I do, and all those I have talked to have talked to others who feel exactly the same way. It's like "global knowledge". I might also add that it's ironic how you are arguing against your countries own close-mindedness by refusing to accept whatever we say Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Kristen:
In any event, the bottom line for me is that American citizens did not deserve 9/11 any more than the citizens of Kuwait deserved being invaded by citizens of Iraq; or , deserve it more than any nation so troubled deserved being conquered by the British, or than Pakistani citizens deserve to be fired upon by Indian citizens, or that the Vietnemese deserve having thier country occupied by the French....  do you get it Frank?

I entirely agree that the general American citizen doesn't deserve this, but to provide an exaggerated example for you I'd point out that the Nazis didn't take charge without the average Germans support. The whole issue is rather moot anyway as the attacks were perpetrated by someone inside the US.

I'm not going to reply to any pro-American/anti-American posts as I can quickly see this degrading into something rather disgusting Tongue

- Ashfo

132  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 25, 2002, 10:44:22
Astralc, what do you mean by using my chi and kundalini?

I know Chi is energy - would this be the same as working with NEW?

I'm also looking at doing Reiki and perhaps a martial art... Would Chi be more associated with this?

Thanks,

- Ashfo

133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Spiritual or Play on: May 25, 2002, 09:51:11
I have this huge desire to understand everything.

I dont know what drives me, but I want to learn... not half the bull  they teach me at school, but to learn and progress into the (relatively) unknown and experience something truly incredible Smiley

Learning about OBEs also "pushed" me into the spiritual path which I'm now exploring and loving.

- Ashfo

134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / strange experience on: May 25, 2002, 09:49:11
These "materializations" are an incredibly strong point for proving that OBEs dont simply just occur in your head.

It proves something leaves the body and can project into the various realms though it is extremely hard to prove scientifically and I guess only a very experienced projector could do this at will.

- Ashfo

135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Past Lives on: May 25, 2002, 09:44:08
Hmm...

On a purely statistical level reincarnation cannot occur for everyone as there simply isnt enough past lives, but I believe perhaps some are reincarnated as some sort of lesson or to achieve something they were meant to but didn't.

I believe myself to be "new". I dont know why, I just do.. I feel "new" Tongue

- Ashfo

136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 23, 2002, 04:39:40
Yeh, NZs wonderful... I love skiing in the Southern Alps or even at Ruapehu (North Island). I only started to realise how lucky we were when I went to the US and descneded into the smog at LA.

heh, Rugby...

yeah, go for the Crusaders.. they havent lost a match this season Smiley

- Ashfo

137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Family who do not understand! on: May 23, 2002, 04:34:22
I've only been interested in the whole Astral/Metaphysical/Magical/Spiritual thing for the last month or so and I havent told my parents a thing. I often try to go for an OBE or do my meditating while they're out or before I fall asleep.

I wonder what they would think.. I doubt they would truly understand, but I dont think I'd get beaten up or anything for it. A while back I got pretty seriously into the whole "Goth" hate thing, moved out for awhile and did a number of drugs (funnilly enough the drugs were the thing that pulled me out and showed me the "spiritual path") so I guess they would probably think its just an improvement...

The hardest thing would be to explain that I'm interested in magic, rituals, etc, cos these always seem to be looked on in bad light and seen as evil things to do.

I'm looking forward to having some discussions with my brother when hes around again as he's an atheist and strongly believes the Physical is the boundary.. I'm considering sending him the Afterlife E-book.

Thats about it.. I wish I could talk to my parents about it and discuss it with them, but I guess lifes never perfect.

btw, as a side question, who here has people who they regularly talk/discuss spiritual things with in the real world? I myself dont.

oh, if you didnt know im 15, so younger than Fenris and some of the others who have posted.

- Ashfo

138  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Weaning eyes from visualization on: May 23, 2002, 04:22:30
Funny you mention eyes...

Whenever I try to relax my eyes behind my eyes try to blink (even though they're shut) and often feel extremely uncomfortable... and my eyelids often feel very uncomfortable also.

They're probably my one biggest annoyance Sad

- Ashfo

139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 23, 2002, 04:21:07
Hah!

American food tastes good?

Your butter tastes like fat, my dear friend..

You haven't experienced true fresh meat and dairy products till you come to the land of the Z!

- Ashfo

140  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 23, 2002, 04:16:45
Thanks very much for all the info..

I cant really afford any books atm, but I'll keep it in mind and perhaps in the future I'll buy it.

Well, being 15 my sex life varies extremely Tongue Sometimes it can be none for a month or several times a weekend. Do the Tantra exercises require you to have lots of sex to "practise"?

- Ashfo

141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / necessary solitude/consequences of company on: May 23, 2002, 04:07:23
I'm definetly not the hermit type.

I need people around me usually, but occassionally I just get the huge desire to be entirely alone and peaceful by myself, and I become angry to anyone that tries to interact with me or even talks to someone else near me.

The moods just come on quickly and have no set pattern or pre-reqs... its real strange Smiley

- Ashfo

142  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 22, 2002, 08:20:00
Hey, thanks for the site.

Yeah I was reading the Nexus article about 2am or 3am last night, my brain obviously missed some of their stupid statements, especially that one about the shorting of stocks... rofl. He's obviously a stock market genius huh? Tongue

On second looks I agree that about 50% of those questions are contradictory and entirely obvious.

Heh, the reason those times etc are false is because of what you said - theyre from the Associated Press which is part of the Conspiracy that The Revolution must overthrow by Exposing the Obvious Truths of that which They Cannot Hide.

Exaggerated, but rather true. The larger the agency the higher the chance of the truth being distorted by those Higher Up.

From your AttackonAmerica website I got the following information which partially confirms my suspicions and memories. I've just copied the questions that are relevant to our discussion on the response of the USAF, and also a few at the end that I find most important.

------------
. NORAD had almost an hour and half to scramble F-16 jets from Langley AFB to protect Washington D.C. and the Pentagon, but incredibly failed to do so. Their excuse was that they didn't have enough time. Isn't 90 minutes enough time to protect Washington D.C.?

2. NORAD had a least half an hour to scramble F-15 jets from Otis Air Station to protect NYC / WTC, but yet failed to do so. Isn't 30 minutes enough time to protect New York City?

3. NORAD purportedly gets info from FAA at 8:40 and 8:43 that 2 planes have been hijacked and are heading directly for NYC. (they knew hijacking as early as 8:10-8:15) Why does NORAD then sit on this vital info for 6 full minutes and even waited until one of the planes went into the WTC before telling Otis Air Station to scramble at 8:46?

4. Once the F-15's at 8:52 and the F-16's at 9:30 were finally airborne, why were they flying at less than 1/3 of their top speed?

5. American Airlines Flight 11 flew directly over the #1 terrorist target in the U.S. -- Indian Point's 3 Nuclear Power Plants which are only 24 miles north of NYC. More than 20 million people would prematurely die and the land would become a wasteland forever. So, are we dealing with benevolent terrorists?

9. Did big oil and gas multinationals plan for years to build pipelines from the Caspian Sea going through Afghanistan?

15. Follow the money. By following the Put Options on United Airlines and American Airlines stock the days preceding Sept. 11, you will find it was anything but normal. Did some some U.S. intelligence agencies profit by selling these stocks short?

16. Where the hell is the white paper we were promised months ago by the United States government which was supposed to describe in detail all of the insurmountable evidence against Osama bin Laden? Ashfos note: this is the biggest piece of evidence for myself. How ironic that it is infact a lack of evidence that creates this evidence.

18. Former President Bush should immediately resign from the Carlyle Group because of an obvious conflict of interest. How much money is the Bush family making off this undeclared war?

20. What about the black boxes from all 4 flights? What about all the conversations between the FAA and all 4 of these flights? What about all those cell phone calls made from all of these flights? Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to hear for ourselves some of the actual voices. Or is that just too much to ask in a free and open democracy? The grieving widows of UA 93 has asked the FBI to please let them listen to the last few minutes of the voice recorder for closure's sake -- why has the FBI denied them this?

22. How could there possibly not be any Congressional investigation on what took place on September 11th? In the January 2002 issue of Fire Engineering Magazine at fireengineering.com there is a Call to Action for its members to contact their Senators and Representatives in Washington D.C. to ask that a blue ribbon panel be convened to thoroughly investigate the WTC collapse. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the "official investigation" blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers with the Bechtel Corporation is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure. How can the biggest terrorist attack on American soil since the war of 1812 go without a complete indepth Federal investigation?

And for a little interest:

23. Understand History: From the USS Maine being destroyed in 1898, to the Lusitania being sunk in 1915, to our allowing Pearl Harbor's attack in 1941, to the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964, to 300 babies slaughtered in incubators in 1991, and finally understand Operation Northwoods from 1962. How many times can the overwhelming majority of us keep being fooled?

----------------------------

- Ashfo

143  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Swords on: May 22, 2002, 08:02:21
Thanks very much Fenris.

I'm ordering RBs Astral Dynamics through Amazon as soon as my pa sends another order, and I have read through his NEW article and am starting to work with it Smiley

Thanks very much for all your help... it is really hard to get started on such things without help Smiley

- Ashfo

144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Pope Near to Death on: May 22, 2002, 05:19:41
Grenade, I thought the same thing till I bought the book "The Fatima Secret".

Compelling.

To go further on weagles comments;

June 24, 1981, Medgorje apparitions occured. The two teenagers, Ivanka and Mirjana were given ten secrets and were told that all will be in their lifetime, and they're only allowed to reveal the secrets ten days before their occurence.

In terms of the Popes, it is based on an old prophecy of Saint Malachy, born in 1094.

I wont go into all the predictions, but here are some:

"De labore solis", "from the work of the sun" refers to the current pope - John Paul II who has been pope since '78, and was born on may 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse. During his Pontificate, on August 11 1999 the great solar eclipse of Europe, the last one of the millenium, occured.

The next pope is labelled as the last, and the words "Gloria olivae" refer to him - "The fame of the olive tree". The olive tree is a symbol of peace.

After this it is told "during the last persecution of the holy Roman Church, Peter II, the Roman, will reign. He will shepherd his sheep through many trials. When this is finished, the city of the seven hills will be destroyed and the terrible judge will pass judgement over his people. The End."

I believe this and the prophecies of Saint Malachy are "sequels" to Fatima and list what the last Fatima Secret has never revealed - the end of the papacy, or the world, or the roman church, or what? Who knows.. perhaps the Fatima secret is more detailed, but, well, who knows...

All I can say is that after having read this book I truly believe now in some of the miracles linked to religion. I am not a religous person, the book didnt "convert" me, but I believe the proof for these Marian prophecies is overwhelming.

- Ashfo

145  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 22, 2002, 04:56:17
hehehe

No, actually the Jeff was from the RS website... must be his employee or something I guess.

I know that RS is a dangerous thing, but I dont really expect the website to take off entirely, but if it does then, well... at least I am perhaps a little safer in NZ than I would be in the US Tongue

And it is going to be revealed now, too many know of it, its slowly becoming more mainstream and it will get out.

Oh, as for the PS, it was a joke about the upcoming Super 12 final which is between ATC Brumbies (Aus) and Canterbury Crusaders (NZ) this weekend. I figured someone in Aussie might have answered and got it, but apparently not Tongue

-Ofsha

146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 22, 2002, 04:49:52
Kristen, you are obviously a patriotic American and nothing will change your mind, but unless you have done some serious research and actually looked into the events with an unbiased mind can you draw fair conclusions.

I believe some of the timing recorded below is inaccurate..

=
- At 8:40am EDT the FAA alerted NORADís Northeast Air Defense Sector in Rome, N.Y. that American Airlines Flight 11 had been hijacked after taking off from Boston en route to Los Angeles. At 8:43 a.m., the FAA notified NORAD that United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles had also been hijacked.

- NORAD ordered two F-15 jet fighters into the air from Otis Air National Guard Base in Falmouth, Mass., at 8:46 a.m. At about that time, American Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center.
=

From memory I am certain AA flight 11 took longer than 6minutes after changing course to crash into the WTC. But, then again I could have a bad memory Tongue. Also note that it took twelve minutes for the planes to be launched. From memory again I believe the SOP response time to be in the vicinity of 3-4minutes, but definetly nowhere near twelve minutes. Im pretty sure the RNZAF could make competition for that, before the combat wing was disbanded that is.

You would also think that a plane flying into one of your largest buildings constitutes a rather major national disaster and that planes should naturally be scrambled to all major centres as a precautionary action incase of further attacks.

During the whole exercise four planes were launched.

Four.

- Ashfo

P.S: Joe, Nexus Magazine posted on article that outlines some of the problems with Sep 11.... There are a number of inaccuracies but I was just lookin' round the site last night and rememberd your request... you might find it interesting Smiley

They reported such things as Unocal stopping work in Afghanistan and... bleh, cant remember exacts, just a few things that werent quite right, but nevertheless its an interesting read. Smiley

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/overview.html

147  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 22, 2002, 04:19:38
Astralc do you have any websites on taoist practises or tantra energy? Smiley

- Ashfo

148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Robert's past life? on: May 22, 2002, 04:16:22
I've always thought that not everyone has a past life.

There is so much population growth currently that I dont believe there are enough past lives for everyone.

I myself dont believe I have one.. I have never felt any inclination to remembering past events whatsoever and I feel "new" Tongue

But that could just be cos I'm only 15 Tongue

I'd be interested to see what you think/know about past lives SteppenWolf.

- Ashfo

149  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki 1? on: May 22, 2002, 04:13:05
Thanks very much... Yeah I went to that website and emailed the guy.

He is from Christchurch, a town probably 8hours away from me and over the Cook Strait (similair to English Channel cept no tunnel Smiley so to do one in person is practically impossible. I actually asked him and he said he wouldnt do them in person anyway.

I dont mind doing a long distance one, I just want to make sure that they are infact a master Smiley

btw: what was that womans email? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

- Ashfo

150  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Swords on: May 21, 2002, 09:50:04
Fenris, I went to the biggest bookstore in my town and there was nothing on the subject.

The closest thing I found at all was something on the Fatima sightings, which I bought anyway, but nothing on Wiccan magic.

If I had a CC id buy from Amazon, but I dont, so hmm... I guess I'll have to wait till I go to a bigger town and have a look there Smiley

- Ashfo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9