The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 12:19:59

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / wind sound on: January 31, 2005, 09:05:58
i did try and focus on it, but after a while my ear got sore........lol ( maybe from the swim in my pool i had earlier that day )

thanks
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Mantra - Incense - etc.. on: January 31, 2005, 03:16:24
J.K have you tried the LA RA SS mantra, i don't think there are any specific ones for it, but i know this one is good ( even though I haven't projected yet )

hope it helps
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Frustrated*** on: January 30, 2005, 23:41:04
milk don't worry about the twitching eyes, that is called REM or rapid eye movement, this sometime ( ? ) or all the time ( ? ) happens in sleep. Also don't worry if tears start running down your face, that is caused by extreme relaxation of the tear glands or whatever they are called. ( i know i "cry" when i try and project hehe) keep going, i think i almost did it last night, with a wind sound bla bla bla read the post if you want. you are going good. it just takes time. HEHE don't you just hate it when people say that. angry  lol anyway, i read into hypnosis and stuff before i had any idea about this, so i know about the relaxation stuff, with getting the person into a trance. UMM about your technique, i don't know whether that is the most reliable one around, last night, to get into trance/deep relaxation i tensed my muscles and quickly released them, making them tired, and i did that about 5 -10time not sure. and then all i did was say mind awake with a breath in, and visualized a body kinda see through with a bright orange brain, and then breathed out and said in my mind body asleep, and pictured the body of it a teal colour ( but use whatever colours you want ) and i made the orange brain fade out. and that is all i did. but if you do that, i found i made the most progress when i focused on the body with the stuff in it, or i just got side tracked.

Good luck with further attempts

and p.s i have been practicing for almost three months
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / wind sound on: January 30, 2005, 23:26:28
Hi guys, last night i was trying to project and i got further than ever before, because
#1 for some reason i could see through my closed eyelids
#2 i could hear a wind sound

but i have a couple of questions. Why could i see through my closed eyelids and what is the wind sound. the sound was not roaring like some people say it can be, but it was still there and also it was only on the left hand side that i could hear it.

Any help would be appreciated
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / close yet? on: January 25, 2005, 23:09:12
Hey guys, this morning i tried to project, using the heart beat thing, and i got mild vibrations all over my body, and then all of a sudden i got a feeling that the hairs on my legs were going up, and that it was slowly spreading up my body, and it sort of felt like i was lifting, was i actually doing it? oh and also they only got to my knees, because i had to sneeze, which i did with suck great force that i physically sat up  cry

was i exiting?

cyas wink
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Past OBE??? on: January 21, 2005, 12:00:24
it may sound weird, but when i was little, because i play the piano, i had a keyboard, a little crappy one that i first started to learn on, and of a night i would wake up and hear someone or something playing it, and i ould go out and there would be no one there that i could see.....can entities play keybaords.....just writing this makes me as creeped out as when i was little.... shocked  shocked  shocked

cyas wink
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / really weird feeling on: January 16, 2005, 00:01:16
it kind of felt like i was suffocating in my stomach??

may sound weird but it is true..
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / really weird feeling on: January 15, 2005, 23:50:37
Hey guys,

last night I was practicing the LA RA SS mantra, and when i did it i got this really really weird feeling in my stomach, it is hard to describe, it wasn't like the normal vibrations in it that can get pretty strong, it is hhhmmm.......no idea. For some reason i thought i needed to breath more so i started breathing fast, but it wouldn't go away so i sat up because i thought it may have been something that shouldn't be happening. It got really unbearable....

Do any of you know what it is and why it happened??

Cyas wink
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Mystic web classes on: January 15, 2005, 23:47:12
Bonden go to www.mysticweb.org and click on the online classes link, and fill out the form.

Cya wink
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Mystic web classes on: January 15, 2005, 12:12:44
k thanks for your opinion, it is greatly accepted!!

cya  wink

oh by the way, did you try the course??

just curious so you did try the course?
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Mystic web classes on: January 15, 2005, 09:49:52
Hey guys,

Yesterday i enrolled into the mystic web astral projection course, over the net, and i was wondering if any of you ppl had tried it or would have any comments about it. I have already downloaded the first weeks work and it seems pretty good, and all the write ups on the sight say that it is good. Also they have actually meeting places ( in the physical ) where people can attend the courses if they do not want to do it over the net. The places are in Australia, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, and in America and in Greece, so they must be pretty good. All of the students i think that have done the course have had at least one OBE so i am pretty excited. It goes for nine weeks, and towards the end of the course there is a group thing where they all get together and meet in the astral. Sounds great HUH!!, but i was just wondering your thoughts on the matter.

PS. I also have on order Astral Dynamics so i will surely be projecting soon! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Cyas wink
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: January 14, 2005, 05:00:35
uuummmm i have another question.... I was wondering that when you get to the astral, or when you project, how do you know when to open your eyes, because if i think i start to lift out of my body or something like that then I just open my eyes and i am there laying around..... How do you know when you are supposed to open them???

Thanks  wink
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Past OBE??? on: January 13, 2005, 07:22:17
Hey guys, some of you people have been trying to remember past OBES in your childhood, well i have been thinking and i can remember one very clear dream....or OBE??? I was flying around inside my high school, and then i though about my friends and they were flying around with me ( or were they with me at the start ) anyway, i think i had a though that if i could fly then i must be able to fly through walls, and then i flew through a window, and then all of a sudden i was watching some little kid riding a small tricycle down a jetty, and then all of a sudden i was back at my school, and i was by myself, and there were tonnes of people just standing around so there was no ground to land on, and i was having trouble flying, and i kept sinking..........and that is all i can remember, do any of you people think that that could have been an OBE?

Thanks
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / increase vibrations? on: January 13, 2005, 04:19:01
hey guys, I was wondering if it is possible to increase vibrations somehow, because when i get mine i only seem to get them in my feet and hands and they are only mild, and when i concentrate on a different part of my body really hard then i can only just get them there, but lose them on the hands and feet.

Is there a way to get them all over somehow, as mine are sort of spastic huh  cry  shocked

Thanks wink
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost there on: January 12, 2005, 05:49:50
Hi guys, i think i am really close to having an AP, but ......well this is what happens.

I lay there and do the mind awake body asleep thing and then i get soft vibrations in my feet and hands ( although last night i did the white light method or some other one and they got really strong in my feet and hands ) and they pulse for a couple of times and then they go away for a sec or two and then pulse again, and then a high pitched loud ring comes into my ears and then i get to feel like i need to move or swallow or scratch an itch, and then it all gets to much and i sit up and do whatever..... Also when the annoying things come and i try and forget about them, my vibrations increase...is this a sign of coming close?

oh and i get floaty feelings on my arms
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Energy for OBEs on: January 11, 2005, 21:57:07
ok, thank you for the advise, maybe i will miss the third eye for now and just see what happens. I have only just started the energy work yesterday  huh  lol when I found the thing, although would you class the white light tube method as an energy raiser, as i occasionally practice that for AP.

Thanks

Astral Man
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Energy for OBEs on: January 11, 2005, 10:44:24
Thank you for the reply, i find it really weird, when i ask for something on a post normally i find out about it later on that day. I keep meaning to buy that book, in fact i think tomorrow i will inquire about it.

I found a method today, that goes like this:
Sit down, and close your eyes, then imagine a ball of white light, then imagine that it goes into your crown chakra and then the third eye and then the throat chakra and then make it stop in the one under your bely button. Then imagine that the ball grows and eventually covers your whole body, even the root chakra.

And that is about it....is that a good method???it is the whit light one or something
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Energy for OBEs on: January 11, 2005, 02:44:00
markulous how do you raise your energy?

I need some tips, thats all

Thank you
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What Is The Easiest Method In Astral Projection.. ?.. on: January 03, 2005, 11:26:44
I am not sure if it the method that i have used, but here is what you do:

1) relax completely, and make sure you are fully relaxed
2) imagine a tube of white light, coming over you, so you go into the middle of it.
3) breath in the white light and imagine that it is spreading through your body with every breath you take, if you wish, imagine opening your chakras, ( you do this by imagining a ball or disk, and pull it open like a bread roll ) , and breath the white light into them.
4) imagine that you are being pulled you through the tube at really high speeds. ( the first time i did this i got a heavy pressure on my head, and a pulling sensation, but now i have not been able to get it back cry lol)
5) keep visualizing that you are being pulled through the tube, and i think after that you pop out of your body at a place you are meant to go, like see a spirit guide and stuff like that
6) once completed close the chakras if you opened them

and you are done, trust me it is easy to remember, and also keep your mind clear and focused, don't let stray thoughts intrude. I have not been able to project, but i am getting there, and if you want to be strict about practice, make a rule that if a thought comes into your head, then you have to start the "method" again, but not the relaxation part

I hope that helps you

cya wink
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations on: January 02, 2005, 22:27:59
thanks i will try it in the morning tomorrow, with that and see what happens

cya wink
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations on: January 02, 2005, 10:19:03
Hey guys, I need some tips on how to achieve the vibrations, because i have only managed to get them into my feet ( but i don't know how ) and no further....... i have not practiced for a while, and when i got relaxed they would come, but now they have gone.... i will start practicing every night from now on, i just stopped over Christmas cry  cheesy

Thanks wink
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / GOOD BOOKS? on: December 31, 2004, 07:14:04
thanks guys
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / GOOD BOOKS? on: December 28, 2004, 23:34:44
Hey guy, i want to read some more on astral projection , and as i have read the only book in my local library, I am going to have to buy some.....Anyway, I was wondering if you could recommend some that are really good and that if possible won't cost me a fortune, I have a somewhat limited spending amount lol rolleyes

Thanks, it would be appreciated wink
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 28, 2004, 23:16:30
oh sorry to double post, but when i actually get to the place, will i just stop and see the stuff or sense it or whatever? as it would be my first projection.. wink
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 28, 2004, 23:12:04
thanks sooo much Tayesin,  i feel much better about it now, I haven't tried it again, as i wasn't sure about it, but now after what i just read i will continue to ONLY use that technique as i don't think, that I have had so much activity going on when trying with others. Thanks sooo much!!! Cheesy

Oh and faxman i did this lying horizontally.

Cyas wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7