The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 11:49:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / really close on: December 27, 2004, 01:28:19
hey guys, i am just going to fill you in on my progress. I think that I am really close to having my first projection, because when i am practicing, I get the vibrations and then I get a feeling of floating in my arms and feet. I tried a white light method last night and I got a pressure on my head that I had never had before, and also a feeling of someone pulling me in the direction that i imagined that I was going. Any day now I reckon it will happen, I am really confident!!! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 26, 2004, 23:13:59
Hey tayesin, I tried the white light method last night and i got a really heavy pressure on my head, is that the brow and/or crown chakra opening???and feeling kind of pulling in the direction that i was imagining that i was going. I did that and i kept going through the tube, but then i must have lost concentration and had to strart again... cry then i couldn't get the sensations again.....Was i getting kind of close to leaving?
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / These vibes? on: December 24, 2004, 03:26:56
logic, ummm....what is Markab
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / These vibes? on: December 24, 2004, 00:23:53
hey guys, when i am projecting, i use a method called the mind hum, where you hum out loud and then get the hum to continue in your head. That is the thing that gets me the vibrations going.

Thought that may help
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Very simple and effective - Mind Hum on: December 23, 2004, 03:46:54
kezz what technique do you use to separate from the physical body??
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Weird scary music on: December 22, 2004, 00:53:39
I am no expert in OBE's, and i am yet to have my first one cry , but from what i have heard from other people, these "demons" may just be manifestations of your fear of something......
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / keeping vibrations on: December 22, 2004, 00:46:57
hey guys, last night i tried the "mind hum" method for getting the vibrations and it worked! but.......then when i continue to go into the rope technique, and concentrate on climbing the rope, the vibrations fade away..... Is there a method for stopping them going away, or should i try a different technique to separate from my body?
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Very simple and effective - Mind Hum on: December 22, 2004, 00:39:31
Hey thanks sooo much for the post on the mind hum method, I tried it last night and it worked!!!! I got the vibrations within a few seconds of continuing the hum in my mind. Although the vibrations were only mild, I fell that if i practice the mind hum more, they will grow stronger

Once again thanks!!! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / easy method on: December 22, 2004, 00:36:30
thanks for the reply, but i have found an easy way to get the vibrations, and i just have to practice the separation and i will be A OK! wink
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Very simple and effective - Mind Hum on: December 21, 2004, 06:40:26
I am going to try the mind hum tonight, and see if it helps me get the vibrations, thank you for the method
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / easy method on: December 21, 2004, 05:11:04
could one or some of the experienced astral projectors please give me some methods on how to project, that they use, that are easy, i don't care if they take ages, just as long as they are easy and work.

It would be much appreciated

Thanks
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am i sort of close??? on: December 20, 2004, 21:47:12
this may sound a bit contradictory, but am starting to think that i am not actually progressing.......I mean that when i try to project, all i can get is the body really relaxed, and heavy, and a floating feeling over my hands.....and that is about it, at the moment i rarely get the tingling sensation on my feet and hands.................can someone give me a really reliable method for projection please?, one that you have actually used to project with, with success.

Thanks guys
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am i sort of close??? on: December 19, 2004, 06:30:40
i have been gradually progressing, and i reckon in a couple of weeks i will have my first obe.....so exciting
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help with projection on: December 19, 2004, 01:00:07
thanks guys that helps alot wink
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / weird kids on: December 18, 2004, 09:32:36
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH YOU ARE ONE OF THE LITTLE PPL LOL!!!!!
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help with projection on: December 17, 2004, 09:30:24
how do i call the archangels???
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help with projection on: December 17, 2004, 03:26:17
It may sound a bit impatient, but i have been practicing for about a month now, and I think i am getting really close, but i was just wondering if someone could help give me that boost out.

Thanks for the idea, but how to i call or summon the angels???
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help with projection on: December 16, 2004, 09:40:16
Hey again guys,
                       I am reading a book by Robert Monroe, called Journeys out of the body. Anyway in his book, he was pulled out of his body by spirits, into the astral... I was wondering, if you knew someone that could AP, could you get them to come to you when you are practicing to project, and pull you out of your body and have a conscious OBE???

I was just wondering, as i still have not projected, and i was thinking that I could get in contact with a local psychic or APer, and get them to help me.....Although it would have to be in secret lol as my parents are sort of against me trying to AP, they don't care about me researching it, and doing the forum, as they think that I am asking questions not actually about me and what I am doing.... Anyway could my idea work? huh
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / weird kids on: December 16, 2004, 07:12:40
Hey guys, my mum says that some times in the night, she wakes up and sees a little girl with blond hair standing at the entrance to her bedroom. She also said that she can't see her face, and she just stands there doing nothing, completely quiet.......... I wonder what this means..... Also she went to see a psychic, a good one, and the psychic said that she had three shildren......and there is only my bro and me......and then there is this little girl standing at the door......It was kind of freaky when she told me about this. I am really interested to find out what these little people mean?!?!?! kind of scary huh!!!, wanting to kill you other people. lol . huh  Sad  shocked  angry  cheesy  Cheesy
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / North South on: December 15, 2004, 07:00:27
Thanks for your replies guys, it was just on my mind, and i wanted to get it cleared up cheesy
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / North South on: December 14, 2004, 10:55:17
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it is important to lay with your head facing north and your feet facing South to project.Huh? cry  embarassed  angry
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Talk to animals?? on: December 10, 2004, 00:16:38
Hey ney, I was wondering how you got in contact with your animals thorugh atral travel, because I have a friend whos dog died just recently and was wondering if I could get some sort of contact with it
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Talk to animals?? on: December 09, 2004, 00:19:19
Hi guys

I was wondering, if when you project, in rtz or any plane, whether you can talk to pets or animals.

It may sound stupid, but i am curious to know, as I still have not yet experienced a projection.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / is this meant to happen? on: December 07, 2004, 03:57:58
Hi guys,

When I am trying to project, I keep getting this tingling feeling in my arms and legs, and if i can concentrate on it, then it gets all over my body. Is this a sign of being close to projecting? rolleyes
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am i sort of close??? on: December 05, 2004, 23:38:40
Oh and also guys, when I had lost the sense of feeling in my hands, it felt like they were sort of floating around, just above and next to my hands, this also happened last night for the first time when I was trying out the mantra.

I tried to make them move around even more, but then I sort of moved my physical right hand a tiny bit, when trying to do it. Also If i was to try and use the rope technique from there, would I have to be able to move my astral hands to the imaginary rope or would I just imagine that I was trying to pull myself out of my body??? huh

I was wondering if I am getting really close to being able to project, as I really really really want to experience it.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7