The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 13:18:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
26  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Tarot cards on: August 08, 2005, 10:35:58
Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a second opinion on tarot cards, as i read a book, and it had them in it, and i am thinking of giving them a try, like learning them myself. Could anyone who knows a lot about them first hand ( or anyone at all ) please tell me a little bit about them, and their successes.

Thanks
27  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Dizzyness on: August 05, 2005, 02:33:15
hey guys, i think this started once i started doing energy work...i am not sure. When i get up from sitting down sometimes, i get dizzy and see lots of tiny dots or "stars"....Could anyone explain to me why this happens?

Thanks
28  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / i am confused on: July 17, 2005, 12:07:42
by trying astral projection and all of this, is it more likely that we become awakened???

Thanks
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / empathy on: July 17, 2005, 12:04:29
Thanks for clarifying that up. I was totally confused before, but now i am not.

Thanks again
30  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / empathy on: July 17, 2005, 06:30:15
Thank you, i will try and do the anchoring thing. I don't really do energy work on specific chakras, i just do the full body circuit thing that robert bruce has in his book.

Thanks
31  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / empathy on: July 17, 2005, 05:32:22
Oh....that is interesting, i thought what i had was empathy....hmmm....
To be in the moment; knowing where you are and what you are doing without allowing the convolution of random thought to take away your conscious state into the typical dream state we are normally in where the subconscious is free to go wild.
Are you talking about when we are asleep?

Can anyone else help?

Thanks
32  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / i am confused on: July 16, 2005, 02:56:34
yeah, thanks, that kinda clears it up, because i thought that straight after you died, you were re incarnated as something else.....without choice of when.

Thanks
33  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy & Flys on: July 15, 2005, 14:50:02
oh also, soz for double posting..... my cats like to sit on electric cables, and the ants came from a power point!!!

i found this really weird, thought it might help.
34  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy & Flys on: July 15, 2005, 14:48:10
we have had some ant problems, which when i think about it, is just when i started doing energy work... hhmmmm

ARGH ATTACK OF THE ENERGY EATING BUGS!!!!
35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / empathy on: July 15, 2005, 14:42:08
hey guys, i have been having empathy... i was just talking to someone on msn who was drunk....and then seconds later i feel really sick, dizzy and kinda want to throw up...it has happened before, because i was talking to someone and he was shaking, from something that had happened, and i felt it to....is there any way to do more of it, or less of it, so i can avoid the feeling of bad things....

oh, all of the times i have had the things happen, it has been totally random times, when i least expect it.

thanks
36  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / i am confused on: July 15, 2005, 14:32:46
i am confused......about re incarnation......and the mp3s that have been submitted.....

I was wondering if anyone could give me a simplified definition of reincarnation....cause i thought it was compulsory...and these people are still in the astral...

I am confused...

sorry if i am a big ambiguous
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / . on: June 14, 2005, 13:50:17
Witan and Sapphire, i have a question for both of you...

First i would like to start off with witan....Now why do you personally take the scientific approach to life??? i am just curious. Would you rather believe in something that people have such a limited knowledge of, that i can't stress enough MOST OF THE KNOWLEDGE THEY DO HAVE IS MADE UP AND NOT PROVEN AT ALL!!!! i mean at least people can actually report SOME evidence of astral projection!!! THEY ARE ALL THEORIES THAT SCIENTISTS HAVE for example creation of the universe etc.Or would you rather infinite knowledge. Now i have read many a theory that scientists have made up ( not that i have a grudge or anything towards science ) but some of them are just plain ridiculous! How can you honestly doubt, or say anything about astral projection, etc is not real? People try and look for the most logical thing possible, and just cause someone can't fly here doesn't mean they can't somewhere else.

And sapphire i have a question about dreams, as i noticed there was a couple of posts about them, and you said that when we dream, we may be out of body. Well here goes... I have begun to notice that i "live" my dreams more. I still do not become fully lucid, but i "go through them" till i wake up. anyway if i am out of body, why are my dreams always dark, and mostly negative. For example the other night i had a dream that i was in my school, and in one of the corridors. I was then being chased after someone that was trying to harm me... Most of my dreams appear like this. Am i a magnet for negs, and are the dark just because it is night?
38  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ectoplasm on: June 11, 2005, 05:16:40
ok.

Thanks
39  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ectoplasm on: June 10, 2005, 11:40:55
uummm was that your ectoplasm that you saw?
40  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ectoplasm on: June 07, 2005, 13:05:12
ooohhh creepy, was it someone that you knew that had passed away???

I am starting to get a bit creeped out about the whole thing, the more interested i get into it, the more i read about it and the more that i get creeped out. At the moment i am VERY creeped out. hahahahahaha

Thanks

Cya
41  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ectoplasm on: June 06, 2005, 13:13:25
Hey guys, i was reading the newsletter of the astral pulse ( which i thought was really great! and listened to the audio files ) and i was interested about ectoplasm. Have any of you people every protruded it out from the human body? of have you seen anyone do it. Do any of you know how to do it??

I would really appreciate it, if any info was provided, and also if anyone knew how to do independent voice? like talking with spirits.

Thanks
42  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy raising gives me gas... on: May 05, 2005, 11:14:34
I get a feeling as though i have ALOT of gas in my stomach, but i get no real gas after it......

hehehehee

just thought i would have my little say
43  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki on my ankle on: May 01, 2005, 02:55:54
Thanks once again for the information, i did reiki on my ankle for 15 minutes, and today i can move my foot around without pain, in fact 99.9% of the pain is gone.....I wreckon if i do this again tonight for another 15 minutes then the pain will be totally gone....YAY

Thanks alot
44  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki on my ankle on: April 30, 2005, 13:06:53
uummmm i just looked at the site, and it is in German or something, could you tell me how to change the language?

thanks
45  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki on my ankle on: April 30, 2005, 13:04:37
thanks alot, i will do exactly that, and i will check out the site, as i am in a bit of pain.

Cya
46  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki on my ankle on: April 30, 2005, 08:14:32
Hey guys, today i twisted my ankle when i was playing a playstation 2 game called eye toy.... I have been initiated into reiki and i wanted to know how to go about healing it.

Could anyone please give me some first hand information....well then again any would be appreciated.

Thanks
47  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What do you see? on: April 23, 2005, 14:46:33
when i close my eyes, i see lots of dots of different colours..... and i kinda start to dive through them, like flying a plane between to things, one above and one below.....i normally watch this for a while, because it amuses me, and then i open my eyes.
48  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / a weird thing happened on: April 22, 2005, 02:56:20
hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm very weird
49  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in a Lucid dream on: April 19, 2005, 07:55:05
You people are lucky that you can get off the ground when trying to fly in dreams.....When i try i usually get back up and then i come gently floating back to the ground  cry . My last flying dreams were a while ago, but in one of them, i had to use a paper plane to fly( had to hold it in my hand )Huh?!?!?!?!?! weird huh! I just remembered that i had one a month ago, and in that same dream was a premonition, which came true the next day....Me and my god damn analytical mind ( i blame that on my English teachers BE ANALYICTAL WA WA WA) i was running along a road near my place, and was running really fast and then i would just and try and fly......I jumped REALLY high, and cam floating back down to the ground, and said to myself i am not dreaming, cause that wasn't flying, that was just jumping really really high......that high jumping thing just jumped my mind, and i just kept trying to jump and fly, but for some reason it was over a big pot hole in the road..... then all of a sudden i was on my nans from porch ( she lives down the street from me and i hadn't seen her for a long while, not enough time ) and there was commotion going on inside....the next day, i went into my nans place, cause i saw my mums car their. I knocked on the door, and then heard laughing etc....and mum and my nan were the laughing their heads off. ( she was their getting her dress fixed)

Just thought i would put my little say into the topic.

Cya
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 19, 2005, 03:32:25
Thank you for your reply, and you ARE allowed to have your opinion. The people who are indigo children have MORE indigo or blues in their aura than the other people. This is the simple reason why they are called that.

have you read anything about the indigo children???

Cya
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7