The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 12:33:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
51  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Seeing Spiders immediately upon waking on: April 18, 2005, 04:06:46
guys, this morning when i woke up, i saw like a pink shadow of a person leaning over my bed, it was only the top part of their body, but i thought it was very strange and that it may fir in here. I only saw them for a second and then they disappeared. The strange thing is that they were leaning over me from the left hand side of my bed, which has a wall right next to it...... weird......the rest of their body was through the bed and/or wall.

Thought that may be interesting to add in here.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 18, 2005, 04:03:57
In Australia we have primary and then high school. Primary is from grades 0 to 6 ( 0 being kindergarten ) and high school from 7 to 12.

Primary school was terrible for me...I always seemed to be getting in trouble and almost got in class suspension for being silly to often. But high school is great, i totally changed the way it went from primary. I am in all of the distinction classes and I am not getting in trouble. My two other best friends and i usually sit in the library, away from the other people. They too are in the top classes. We do get along with other people, but we stay away from them, cause there are certain individuals that we can not STAND to be around with. I don't really like going to the school socials, as i find them very very boring, where as others for some reason like them. I spose i am not the dancing type.

Hope that answers your question. wink
53  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / a weird thing happened on: April 17, 2005, 10:17:16
Hey guys, last night i was laying in my bead, and when i do, i can see my brothers door. Well anyway, last night my uncle who was up from Sydney visiting, was in his room, and had the door closed, to stop the noise from being so loud. When i was laying there, i started to stare at his door, and when it is night time and i try and concentrate ( look ) at something, i usually start to see auras. All of a sudden, there was this purpley black hand kinda thing coming out from the edge of his door. It was like the hand was in a glove, that had not finger things, kinda like a mitten, and it kept moving in and out from the door. I watched it for a while, but then went to sleep as i was tried.
I was wondering if you guys might know what it was.
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 17, 2005, 10:11:12
i would definitely fit into the creative ones category  wink
55  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re-energizing atrophied chakra on: April 16, 2005, 13:06:34
Reiki is a form of healing, i recommend www.sharereiki.org as a place to start, and as for a shield, www.psipog.net or something is the website they have how to make energy Shields, but i think that site is a bit evil:s

Cya
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 16, 2005, 03:39:36
thanks for your replies, Gortiag i never knew that there were different parts. Could you please explain.....
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 13, 2005, 07:17:51
hey guys thanks for your replies....
andonitxo i find it strange that you braught up music as your example with Mozart...... Ironically i am far more advanced than most people of my age group when it comes to playing the piano ( not to brag ) but way way further than them...i just think it is weird...

Anyway thanks for your opinions wink

Oh also, i did something last night to activate my chakras, with a ball of white light that goes into. Then you make the white light go throughout your house then the world and then the sloar system.....and when i did it all of my chakras pulsed, some more than others but it was good, and when i expanded the thing, i felt really good, it was a really nice feeling. Anyway i have a question......When i do this, is this a kind of meditation for the chakras??

Thanks[/quote]
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 12, 2005, 13:03:10
Thanks for the hasty reply, i really appreciate it, i wasn't going to spend any money on him anyways, but thanks wink
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: April 12, 2005, 11:28:39
Hey guys, i was wondering what your thoughts were on indigo children.....I received news from someone through email, as i was interested in reiki initiation, and she mentioned that i may be an indigo. I have been reading alot of web pages about them, and just wanted to here your say.

Also i wanted to know if any of you knew how to do DNA activation, as ( int he website below ) a person claims that they can do it to "remove karmic imprints" that parents give to the indigo children. He wanted people to pay, and i am too young to have a credit card or anything like that and mum and dad would be totally against anything that had to be paid for with the supernatural...They are very cautious when it comes to it. The website is http://www.dnaperfection.com and i was wondering if anyone knew how to do the DNA activation, as i am interested in receiving it, hopefully without a price. ( i feel bad for asking it for free, but i can't afford most things that people want when it comes to this stuff ).

Thanks, any comments are appreciated. = )
60  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / seeing stuff through closed eyelids on: April 12, 2005, 11:14:53
ufsrj2, i have only been into this stuff for the past year or so.....I am even more interested in it, as i may be an indigo child...

I am going to start a new thing in the topic...... What are your thoughts on indigo children?Huh??

Any posts are appreciated.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Mystic Web on: April 09, 2005, 13:39:22
i have done the mysticweb course for astral travel, it is good, but don't say anything that does not fit with their beliefs otherwise BAM they kick you out.

Just thought i would like to let you know
62  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / distant reiki on: April 05, 2005, 06:58:37
I got a distant attunement done, but it wasn't real time. When i chose to receive it though i got very few sensations but i know it worked. Although the next day i had to go home from school, cause i was shivering, but my temperature was really high. I had throbbing headache, but not they have gone and i just have a sore throat. Apparently this is normal for some people, as they are getting rid of energy blockages.
63  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreams and Learning on: March 30, 2005, 12:31:51
I had two really good dreams a month ago. One is: My friend and I were being chased by someone, and we got chased into a video shop, and we couldn't leave or he would get us. Anyway, there is a real estate agent over the kind of alley thing there. I had never been to this real estate place, but the next afternoon, mum took me in there to look at a property. The next is I dreamt i was running along a road ( near my house ) and i was jumping to see if it was a dream..... stupid me, i was flying high in the air and coming back down , and i said to myself that i couldn't be dreaming, cause i wasn't flying as such.... dumb me.....so analytical....anyway the next thing i know, i was in front of my nans door ( who lives down the road from me ) and i hadn't visited her in a while....and I was at her door step and there was commotion going on and they did not answer the door. The next day, my mum was there and my nan was mending her dress, and they didn't answer the door, i had to knock really loudly, as they were towards the end of the house, and i heard laughing.

Weird, do you think that is a kind of premonition?Huh? Please , any advice would be appreciated. wink
64  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Snakes in a dream on: March 30, 2005, 02:56:39
Thanks, and YAY for spiders ( although i think they are still yuck! hehehehe )

Thanks
65  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / distant reiki on: March 29, 2005, 06:17:57
thanks very much
66  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / distant reiki on: March 27, 2005, 12:10:08
thanks soooo much

Cya
67  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / distant reiki on: March 27, 2005, 07:19:06
Hey guys, i posted this in the energy body section, cause it kinda has something to do with energy...well alot. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do distant reiki, or give me a website that tells people how to do it, as none that i have read ( alot might i add ) have given any info away freely....or at all.

I have been initiated into master level from some webpage, and i can do close up reiki, like just putting your hands on someone/something and the effects taking place, but want to know how to do the distant one to heal my mum.

Any....i repeat any information or advice is appreciated.

Thanks
68  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Snakes in a dream on: March 25, 2005, 23:59:22
I have had several dreams ( mostly when i was little ) about falling into a pit, i had no idea where the pit was, and sometimes it had snakes and sometimes it was filled with spiders, the really big hairy ones!!!! YUCK. I recently had a dream where my mum and i were in my school, i one of the science labs, and the snakes were coming through the walls, and we were on the tables trying to get away from them.

What do spiders mean??
 Shocked
69  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / weird weird weird on: March 15, 2005, 08:44:31
uuuummmmm...... no......

wink
70  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / creepy on: March 14, 2005, 11:06:07
Hey guys, i went into my room just then, and i was getting cold shiver ( as usual ) down my spine, while i was in the bathroom, which was next to my room, and i went into my room, and all of a sudden i stopped, as if i was about to walk into a wall. It felt as though something was there. So i stood there, and unfocused my eyes like i do for auras, and this kinda purpley darkness totally enveloped my sight ( the room was dark, but there was some outside light from the moon coming through my window ). I was standing there, and then i started to see this light pinky purple thing, that was kinda the size of a baseball bat. It was flying around in front of me, and then another thing appeared. It was like a forming bran, the same colour, and i was standing there, and it got too intense for me, and i ran to my door ( a couple of steps away ) and then turned on the light. It seems that when i turn lights on the spirits, or whatever they are seem to go away, so then i ran out here to post the message.

Anyway thought i would let you ppl know, got to go to bed, cause mum will get angry if she finds me away  Cheesy

cyas  wink
71  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / blistery things on: March 12, 2005, 05:13:54
oh ok

Thanks
72  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / There was something with me on: March 11, 2005, 11:48:03
Thanks for the post Nita. No to the first question. My family had this house built for us, so no one has died in it ( except my dog ) I have felt scary and neutral spirits, for the scary ones, i hid under my blankets  cheesy  huh

Just thought i would let you know

thanks
73  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / blistery things on: March 11, 2005, 11:44:17
they are prob just small blisters, and they ARE filled with clear liquid. I didn't explain myself very clearly.

Thank you
74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / There was something with me on: March 10, 2005, 20:52:41
i have tried asking questions, but i don't get replies....
75  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Seeing Spiders immediately upon waking on: March 10, 2005, 09:08:54
hi guys, me again....

The other day, i went into a room in my schools library, to do some study, and there was this HUGE spider, bigger than any i have ever seen before. Normally i get really scared when i see spiders, but i didn't for this one. I just stared at it, and its little fangs were moving around. Also it was on the side of this bracket/shelf thing that is on the wall, and it was on it horizontally, and it was waay to big to stay on the thing without falling off. Then 1 hour later, after the period was over ( we have 1 hour classes ), i went to the room to see if it was there, and there was no sign of it.

Hmmmm I just thought it was weird that i read this thing and then i see the things that you people are talking about. Also the bracket is next to a computer. So yeah... i think it may have been one of the ones that you people were talking about, but the weird thing is that i did not just wake up. I had been up several hours before my first class.

Cyas  wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7