The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 11:55:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
76  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / weird feeling on: March 10, 2005, 04:30:14
oh ok ty for the post, i will have a look in my copy of astral dynamics for it, i read about the cobwebs and it went straight over the top of my head  huh
77  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / There was something with me on: March 10, 2005, 04:28:54
Hey nay, could you please explain a bit more about the "hovering"?? So these people that are hovering.... want me to accept them....for what??
78  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / There was something with me on: March 09, 2005, 11:03:49
hey can16358p,

I fell the presence of spirits or whatever they are all of the time. I sometimes get a feeling, but i also get "cold shivers" down my spine, but mostly just my back, it could have been your spirit guide trying to get your attention for something. One night the same thing happened to me, and i went into my bedroom, and it was dark, and i felt that someone was on my bed, although my room was dark, and i thought i would experiment with my auric sight, and ended up seeing a shadowy figure. YAY ......creepy..... anyway, i reached out to it and got shivers so i knew it was it. If you can feel where they are try and reach out to the, although i have been told by people that i am "extra sensitive" when it comes to these thing rolleyes . If you feel it again try it.

Oh and also no they can not harm you, physically. mentally.....if you get paranoid about it then yes, just take it as a part of everyday life like me, and be happy when you get the chance to experience things like this. Cheesy

Can I make a communication with them from physical form to astral form?...... well i know what you mean, and when i just came into this kind of stuff i wanted to talk to them. I do talk to my spirit guide, like i ask him her whatever sex it is, may not have one, where things are, and they kinda pull me to it, and then i thank them out loud and in my head, cause i am not sure which one they hear..... maybe both, try talking out loud to it and in your head......if you feel it again, i know i rarely feel the thing that was in my room, well at least the same one...sooo many.....

as for them showing themselves to you, try and practice seeing auras, just type in seeing auras or something like that into google, and it will show you. Some people like me see blue shadowy figures others might see something different, well try for yourself.

That's my little bit on it.

Cya  wink
79  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / First time remote viewing.. on: March 08, 2005, 10:14:53
hey congrats on your first remote view thingy....

Ummm i was wondering how you do it??? cause i would like to learn, and seeing as you used a way that got results i was thinking i might like to learn it too.

Thanks
80  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / blistery things on: March 08, 2005, 10:11:29
hey guys, i have been doing energy work , and i have been getting these little lumpy things on my hands and feet. They are clear and when i pop them pus comes out, oh they are really small so..... yeah i was just wondering what they were, my mum calls them sweat bubbles or something....

Any comments would be appreciated
 wink
81  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Seeing Spiders immediately upon waking on: March 04, 2005, 12:09:10
i am having an uneducated guess lol. Have you tried spraying some of those sprays that you can get to get rid of those things??? just a thought
82  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / weird weird weird on: March 01, 2005, 22:50:34
hey guys, i thought i would fill you in on whats happened.......................hhhmmm nothing. After that night when i felt the presence in my room, it left when i was in there and it hasn't come back  cry sooooo....... yeah thats pretty much it. I am disappointed that it hasn't come back, cause i wanted to see if i could talk to it.

Cyas  wink
83  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Third-Eye Problem on: February 26, 2005, 12:41:34
Root:   open   (31%)
Sacral:   open   (31%)
Navel:   open   (31%)
Heart:   open   (44%)
Throat:   over-active   (81%)
Third Eye:   open   (63%)
Crown:   open   (44%)

is what i got, can you people tell me if that is good or bad?
84  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy healing on: February 26, 2005, 09:35:42
Hey guys, i was just wondering how to do energy healing, as i am really interested in the whole energy side of things. I have been using NEW for a couple of weeks now, and it is going good. Could someone please tell me how to do it?

Thanks  wink
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Trouble and weird noises while trying to get EVP's on: February 26, 2005, 04:19:43
hello rose ( its me trent ) hehe uuummm what are evps?

cya  wink
86  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / weird feeling on: February 24, 2005, 08:10:33
Hey guys, when i do energy work and i try and AP, i get a feeling like a tear is going down the left hand side of my face. But when i feel it, i stop what i am doing, and feel my face and it is dry.....hhhhmmmm i wonder what it could be. Could it be a spirit trying to contact me. Oh the left hand side of me faces a wall. The other night i saw a spirit in my room, and posted it is another part of the forum. So what could it be???
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! on: February 24, 2005, 08:07:34
the twitching of the eyes is called REM or rapid eye movement. It is a sign of deep physical relaxation. I studied hypnosis so i know about it cause it happens when you hypnotize people. lol hehe

Congratulations

Cya
88  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / weird weird weird on: February 24, 2005, 04:41:56
hey guys thanks for you posts, i also kinda saw it get off y bed and come towards me, as if it needed to see me for something. I had just finished watching a show called "medium" which is a true story about a person that has psychic powers, and helps police with murder cases so i didn't know whether my mind was playing tricks on me, but when i got the shivers i knew it must have been real. Anyway i have a question how do i talk to it and get responses. I sometimes ask my spirit guide for help like in finding stuff and then thank him out loud after he has pulled me to the thing i was looking for, but would it be the same for this thing?

Thanks  wink
89  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / seeing stuff through closed eyelids on: February 24, 2005, 04:37:32
hhhhmmm dog poo, never looked at that lol. Now i have something else on my list of things to do lol ( not )
hehehehe

Cyas wink
90  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / sores etc from NEW on: February 24, 2005, 04:30:38
thanks for your replies guys, i don't think i will go to the doctor but thanks for the concern quantitativefool. I also read that i should keep doing the energy work and not stop as the enrgy from it will heal it or something or other that Rober Bruce said. I got some cream for them the other day, becasue the other stuff i was using was like 4 years old OOPPPSSS lol  cheesy

thanks cyas wink
91  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / weird weird weird on: February 23, 2005, 11:05:19
Hey guys, i just went into my room then, and i felt a presence. I tried to focus my eyes like i do to see auras, to see what would happen. I then saw like a blue kinda shape like a person, and i put my hands out towards it and i got these cold shivers down my spine, and got goosebumps. also it is very hot here in Australia at the moment, so it couldn't have been to do with temperature. Could it have been a spirit?
92  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / sores etc from NEW on: February 23, 2005, 10:55:05
Hey guys, i have not posted for a while, but i have been doing some NEW work, and i have come across some things. I do not get mouth ulcers, it is rare if i do, and after starting the energy work i have 3 HUGE ones in my mouth. Also my left big toe kinda swelled up a bit, and got sore  cry  and i have been trying to get rid of the pain of it with a couple of band aids and some cream. The pain from my toe is going, but the ulcers seem to get bigger, they look like holes in my mouth lol  wink . Also incase you are wondering i have very good dental hygiene. I do the full body circuit through my body and can actually feel the energy move, and get the sensation of it storing in my sub navel area. Also i have another question while i am at it. In his book Robert Bruce says that when the sub navel storage area fills up with energy it overflows into the heart one and then the other one in your head. But ..... Do you keep sending the energy to the sub navel or do you send it to the next one. If you do how do you know if it has overflown??? huh  huh  huh

Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks  wink
93  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / seeing stuff through closed eyelids on: February 22, 2005, 22:35:42
Tyciol everything has an aura even a rock....well at least that is what i have been told and what i see
94  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Spontaneous aura visions on: February 17, 2005, 08:17:19
hey thanks for the info, i looked up a website today, ( one on psychic vampirism, not that i am interested in that ) and it said that the best thing to do to get energy from stuff is to visualise the aura, or energy around it, and make the energy come into you. That was is basically, is that what you do???, because i will try that for a little while and see what happens. Oh but i will not try it on people. Also do things create more energy if some is taken away from them?Huh

thanks cays wink
95  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Spontaneous aura visions on: February 16, 2005, 04:45:05
daidaluz, how do you feel energy, what method do you use? i want to know how to do it and also how to take energy in and put it outetc. I can do a "full body circuit" as robert bruce calls it, and feel the energy, and all of that stuff in my subnavel area etc, but i don't know how to put it into stuff and i would really like to know.

If anyone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: February 15, 2005, 11:09:46
hey guys, i guess i am the baby of the forum = ). My name is trent and i am 14 and i live in NSW australia. I have been trying to project for a while and i want to bad. I also just baught astral dynamics by robert bruce, and i am doing some energy work. I am amazed, i can actually do it and feel it. YAY!

cyas wink

Oh but i will be turning 15 in march. lol  wink
97  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Spontaneous aura visions on: February 14, 2005, 10:35:42
if i try to do it i can see auras, but only a tiny bit around people. I have a question.....could you see spirits with auric vision?HuhHuhHuh?
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / De Ja Vu on: February 13, 2005, 07:08:47
Hey guys, I was wondering why people such as myself have de ja vu. I have had sooo many accounts of it, it is not funny.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me why ppl have it

Thanks wink
99  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / seeing stuff through closed eyelids on: February 10, 2005, 08:54:43
Hey guys.

The past couple of nights, i have been able to see through my eyelids, when i try to obe, i kind of feel a difference about myself, like a change in perception? anyway, when i look at the back of my eyelids, i start to see my room, it is kind of like a dark maroon. When i do see this by the way, my eyelids want to open, but as the days go by, they don't want to as much. Anyway, the other night, i was laying in my bed, and was looking through the closed eyelids, and then i saw 2 ppl, or things, for some reason i wasn't scared. I saw one of them exit my room, and another walk towards my wardrobe. The thing or person i saw, was like black, but i could see their body, like wearing a shirt? and anyway this person or thing had a bright white outline around them. Unfortunately that was all i saw, before my eyelids opened up = (. and after that i couldn't get to the same stage and see them again. for some reason i see the first in most detail, and then as i do more after each other, they kinda get shorter until i give up.

Anyway could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell my why i can see through my closed eyelids, and what those things were in my room???
I posted this on the welcome to obe thing, but i got no replies, so i am really hoping that someone on this one can help me.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks wink
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / any idea??? on: February 09, 2005, 04:50:56
Hey guys, last night i was just testing to see how relaxed i could go, and i got to the stage where i could see through my eyelids. Anyway, when i was looking through them, i saw 2 shadowy figures, with white outlines around them. One was going out of my room, and the one that i got a better look at, seemed like a female, and i noticed the white around here, so i though the other must have it as well. Anyway it only lasted a couple of seconds, because when i get to the stage, my eyelids want to open, and they did = (.

Any suggestions on what they were will be appreciated

Oh and also i saw it in my room.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7