The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 15:50:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Monroe "Gateway" series on: September 02, 2002, 16:32:41
I must say that this thread has been one of the most useful to me.
Frank - thank for your advice.

TheJza - did they actually have a way to measure if you were in the focus states? Or did you considered the attempt a failure when you fell asleep?

Also, what would you change if you had to start listening to the tapes again? Would you do each more often, different setting ect?

Thanks

David
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Monroe "Gateway" series on: August 30, 2002, 07:49:26
Frank,
Just a quick question: When you say Wave 1 CD 1, do you recomend just intro to focus 10(track 2) or the Orientation also?
Also, What do you think about the 3rd track (advanced focus 10 - on cd 2), do you think that the intro to focus 10 is more crucial?

Thanks

David
53  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Had some great results with this on: August 20, 2002, 06:03:20
Frank,
Thanks for the interesting link!

David
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Gateway Wave1 feedback on: August 19, 2002, 07:04:29
For those that donít have the money to buy the whole set: you can get most of the tracks on Kazaa. Itís very hard and I have never been able to complete a download, thatís why I bought the set. But if you do decide to try, I suggest that when you find someone that has the set, you make a deal to swap something that you have in return.you can do this by sending him a instant message.  Then you can perform the transfer on a program like Netmeeting.
Good Luck

David
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Gateway Wave1 feedback on: August 19, 2002, 07:02:18
Hi,
I just thought I would share my experiences and views with regard to the wave-I CD set. I bought the set here in Israel at a resident Trainer. I have been using the CD's for over four and a half months (abt. 4 times a week) and still am not sure about whether I am doing everything right or not. I cannot contact the trainer every time I have a question as he Is a busy person.
I would expect that after spending $100 the institute would take the time to write a thorough instruction handbook. Currently, the CDís come with a very small and incomplete handbook that contains an faq.
Currently, I feel that can get into a much deeper trance by myself, when I wake up at 4 in the morning.
Also, R. Monroe never explains how the technology works.  He has a whole chapter on it in his Far Journeys. But that seems to be more dedicated to marketing the product rather that talking about the product.

David
56  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / electro brainwave altering products -not chemies on: August 18, 2002, 17:01:08
Tom,
Drugs are also a life threatening substance. Most people are scared of drugs becuase they are illegal and dagerous.
Personally i would like to try something like LSD , but i am married and have a family- so that wouldn't be so responsible.

David
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / More Gateway Wave1 feedback on: August 15, 2002, 13:40:07
Frank,
That's the most helpful material that iv'e heard in a long time!

The only problem i have with monoe's cd's is that they get boring. He says eveything over and over and over( about four times ). ever notice that?

David
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance Questions on: August 14, 2002, 07:56:12
This is one of the most common questions: I suggest that you conduct a search with the search function and read all the answers. Good luck...

David
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / hemi-sync wave 1 on: August 12, 2002, 17:12:32
i Know that frank highly recommends them. i have them and i find them to be very relaxing. But I think that's all. I honestly think the best way to do it is just keep on practicing with RB's techniques. i don't think i've heard of a person being able to induce an OBE with only them.
as far as losing sense of body senses- the series should be able to do alot for you.

yours

David
60  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / electro brainwave altering products -not chemies on: August 12, 2002, 11:57:55
thank you so much for that link. the product looks really cool..

yours

David
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / See ya later! on: August 06, 2002, 04:58:06
we will miss you...

David
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dreams: First person vs. Third person on: August 05, 2002, 16:57:51
Wow!
That was a quick reply. I think what you're saying makes since. but then the question arises as to weather the dreams are real or just a mental process. Also, what you say about the emotional state make a lot of since to me because often I am left with a very strong feeling or emotion after the dream.

David
63  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Just when will it end? on: August 05, 2002, 16:48:33
cainam_nazier,
Iím not sure what you mean by "One World Government". If you mean a government that rules the whole world then, that would probably pertain to what we call the coming of the messiah. But, as this is a sensitive issue, Iím not sure that this is the place to talk about it...

David
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dreams: First person vs. Third person on: August 05, 2002, 16:38:34
jilola,
That's why i find this situation so weird. I have no control what so ever. I don't think that i can pinpoint any physical or emotional similarity.
When i am an observer, i have nothing to do with the plot, it's like Iím invisible and watching from above.
I think that there has to be a fundemental difference between the two.

David
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dreams: First person vs. Third person on: August 05, 2002, 06:33:27
Hi,
I assume that this thread developed while i was asleep.
I have never actually had control over one of these dreams. Hence, they have never been lucid dreams. My original question was: what is the difference in the significance, between 1st and 3rd person dreams. I don't seem to have all the variations that you all get. The deference is solely between being a participant or an observer.

Cainam - many times dreams are only a function of what has been going on in my subconscious during the previous day.  

jilola- as I stated above, I am simply a observer (or participant)
please let  let me know what you think

David
66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / psychomanteum on: August 04, 2002, 16:45:33
koshka,
you will not find any banjamin rowe on amazon or the sort. He is well known in the esoteric circles. You may find some info on the net if you cuncuct a search. My offer to email it still stands. If you need help with the technical aspect. of reading a pdf file, pm me and i'll try to help.

David
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Breathing interrupts trance. on: August 04, 2002, 13:32:48
In my humble opinion, breathing should not be an issue at all. Just like you don't make an issue about breathing while driving, i guess you should try not to think about it while meditating.

David
68  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Just when will it end? on: August 04, 2002, 13:27:56
According to the jewish religion, you seem to be right. Not that the world is going to come to an end, but that life as we know it will completely change. The Kabalah portrays this when it trys to portray what the period will look like. Needless to say it sound like very much our own period.

David
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / girlfriends higher self speaks? on: August 04, 2002, 13:19:14
sounds pretty spooky!

David
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Take the PERSONALITY TEST! on: August 04, 2002, 08:46:33
Independent
Unconventional
Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide

David
71  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / psychomanteum on: July 31, 2002, 07:05:17
if anyone is intersted i can email them a file called:" a short course in scrying" that covers all of these topis. written by Benjamin Rowe - a well know accult member and author.

the file is in pdf format

David
72  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / a few questions about PPSD on: July 29, 2002, 17:06:49
I haven't read the book, though i think that rb is talking about naturally running water. not artificially like hoses or city water pipes.
I think he means a natural stream or something like that.

David
73  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Ionizers on: July 29, 2002, 15:04:00
ides315,
is there a spacific genarator that you recomend?

David
74  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / biocircuits / (-) ion generators & energy work on: July 29, 2002, 06:32:04
Nybster,
i assume that you think that Iím going to buy one because of the three exclamation marks that i put after thanks?! The marks are just a way to enhance the ďthanksĒ Ö
FYI: i did do a search before posting a message, but i came up with a lot of irrelevant stuff.

David
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Astral Sex on: July 29, 2002, 06:27:06
Focus 10 is the same as mind awake body asleep. it is from the Gateway hemi-sync cd's.

I've never heard anything like that: making a connection with someone else without being in a full trance. sounds very interesting; is that something that can be learned?

David
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5