The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 04, 2021, 04:40:18

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Mirrors and Appearance on: July 13, 2004, 18:55:06
Hi everyone! First time poster here. [^] So what are your experiences with mirrors? Not projecting into, but reflection?

During my last OBE, two nights ago, I decided I wanted to look in a mirror. Instead of going to the nearest mirror, in the bathroom, one appeared on my living room wall.

The first reflection I saw was the idealized me. When I looked a second time, I changed, looking more gothic and wicked, with black stringy hair and evil grin. Finally, I played with the image and gave myself elf ears. Then my reflection disappeared, and my living room was back to its normal astral-reflected self. [Cheesy] Shortly after that, I returned to my body.

Any similar experiences or thoughts?

The Astral Pwka
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / failed lucid dream... please help! on: October 02, 2004, 06:11:04
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Now about the situation... were you really tired? It could be exhaustion limited this dream. Hopefully this type of limitation will only be a part of this dream, and not there next time.

Things that might help are immediately trying for some sense of motion, spinning being the most popular (and later becomes unnecessary, though still highly useful for other things), and demanding vocally for more clarity or lucidity. Try looking around to experience the entire new dream world. [Cheesy]

Good luck!
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / precognitive dreams on: October 01, 2004, 05:58:17
My dreams used to have precognitive elements while in High School. I never predicted any disasters, only stupid stuff such as what my friend purchased for his first vehicle.

Nowadays although I pay attention to repeating themes, I don't put much faith in them being precognitive. Especially now that I'm messing them up by going lucid all of the time. [Cheesy]
54  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra descriptions and tune-ups on: September 30, 2004, 17:43:34
aleshah- do you have more info or a link to kundalini exercises?
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The book is out! on: September 30, 2004, 17:39:18
Wow! I wonder if its in my local bookstore yet... I'm really curious as to whether there's a refinement on his earlier techniques...
56  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Immortality on: September 30, 2004, 06:49:39
quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkApprentice

Wait wait, So if I took a huge crap, froze and preserved it well, would that mean I would be immortal?Huh

Yeah a part of you will most lilkey live forever. I mean Columbus dumbfoundedly found America and he will be with us forever. But not psyically.

Okay... but is crap art? [xx(] Would you want to be immortalized by others saying... "This piece of crap was created by..."

Add to the list of immortality... vampires and ghosts...
57  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Immortality on: September 30, 2004, 06:18:39
quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkApprentice

You can achive immortality by cloning?Huh? What?

Was there sarcasm in your statement at all. I'm frickin tired and couldn't tell what "write a book" meant. Haha......I'm such a re tard.

LOL. No! No sarcasm at all! [Cheesy] Cloning could be considered a viable method of immortality. Okay, I've got a dose of sci-fi in me. [Smiley] It may not be possible yet, and maybe not really you (unless brains are transplanted, or something)...

I believe that creating something allows a part of you to live forever (until it's destroyed). That includes books, paintings, etc...

58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Shaun of the dead on: September 30, 2004, 06:08:04
We'll be dropping off the kids at their grandparents and going on Saturday. Yay!

It's funny... zombie dreams led me down the path to my first lucid dream. [xx(] <- Zombie face.
59  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Immortality on: September 30, 2004, 05:56:45
My list of immortality methods:

Cryogenic freezing, cloning, genetic fixing, write a book, paint a masterpiece, win the presidency of a country...

Anyone read the book Time Enough for Love? Could be where the future is taking us for immortality...
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Question on: September 30, 2004, 05:45:52
I think there's also a lot of confusion by the fact that you aren't taking along your optic sensors (eyes) when astral projecting and are seeing things with a different type of "sight."

For instance, once when I saw my son sitting in the living room watching tv (while I was out of body), he was wearing a blue outfit, but I couldn't tell what it was. After awakening I confirmed it was blue pajamas.

Another example... when I look at my computer desk out of body, it's clean! And I keep a very messy desk. Only permanent clutter tends to be there.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Toxic Life on: September 29, 2004, 18:16:59
Geez, I feel so... dirty now... Following this Londoner's day, I've already completed the same morning... ugh...
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Matrix on: September 29, 2004, 06:24:23
Maybe the Matrix is more of a metaphor for us being placed here by aliens for some other purpose or control, like Stargate... [Cheesy]

As far as wanting to be Neo... Lucid dreaming!!!! Woot!!!
63  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Flying in Lucid on: September 29, 2004, 06:19:09
You can force yourself to fly, and here's how:

Change the location of your dream to the top of a high cliff or tall building and leap off. Your feet are already free of the ground by doing this, allowing you to ignore gravity. And whether it turns out to be true flying or falling with style, your will should be able to give you more control once in the air.
64  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / semi-lucid dreaming on: September 28, 2004, 17:21:35
You still have a Point of View, even if dreaming about yourself, or someone else. Maybe call it a point of awareness. Maybe by realizing you're watching something, similar to a movie, it could actually help you become lucid. I bounce back and forth between the two points of view as well. Its never been a limitation. [Smiley]
65  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Urine Therapy: Yes, it works! on: September 27, 2004, 18:41:39
If only it were cherry flavored...
66  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / semi-lucid dreaming on: September 27, 2004, 18:37:27
I would suggest getting more control of your lucid dreams first. You can do this in a number of ways. A popular method is to say "Clarity Now!" or "More Lucid Now" or something stating your desire and will. My favorite method is to spin around in my dream. This helps me get more centered and aware of my dream body over my real body. I usually check to make sure I'm more in the dream body by trying to sense what position my sleeping body is in, and if I can't tell, I know I'm deep into my dream.

As far as going astral, as soon as you're lucid, atetmpt to jump back to your sleeping body, with the intention of astral projecting. As soon as you feel connected to your body, roll out, pop out, crawl out, whatever you can do. Its not that hard once you try a time or two, but I'd been lucid dreaming for quite some time before I even knew it was possible.

67  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Pineal Gland Stimulation on: September 27, 2004, 17:05:04
I don't know about anyone else, but focusing on my pineal glands has led to me thinking about moving my awareness around inside my brain, and thinking about the weird "feeling" of my awarenes having to share the space with my brain (which I haven't really thought about before), and it all leads up to giving me headaches. [xx(] It was so much easier when I just focused on the third eye when opening chakras... [Cheesy]
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE to Death on: September 27, 2004, 05:57:51
In my personal out-of-computer world, I know only one other person who can AP. Since we're both alive, I'd say no.

I'd be interested if anyone has ever made up their minds to never return to their bodies, and succeeded, but I doubt I'll ever meet one.  [Cheesy]
69  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Invisibility on: September 27, 2004, 05:53:33
Hey Cheyyne!

Thanks for the link... I'm getting frustrated with not being able to make the search on these forums work for me. I don't think they like me.  [Tongue]

And thanks for the english correction. [Cheesy]
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Eye sight. Something fun too! on: September 26, 2004, 18:25:47
Answer to riddle:

Take goat over first. Go back and then take cabbage over. Then pick up and take goat back over with you when you go to get the wolf. Drop goat off on original shore, take wolf over to new shore. Go back for goat.
71  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file on: September 25, 2004, 17:30:01
Not yet gnomad, I'll try it again tonight. My next attempt was more balanced, but I fell asleep again during the last part. I'm thinking I'll need to combine some sort of stay awake method, such as balancing an arm (or maybe try it not lying down someday lol).
72  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Does anyone else here believe we only live once? on: September 24, 2004, 05:35:26
Out of curiosity, how would astral projecting confirm or deny reincarnation? Would it involve somebody out-of-body trying to reincarnate, or trying to get locked into a heaven? [Smiley]
73  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / powerful source on: September 24, 2004, 04:48:01
Is it a feeling of reverence, or more frightening? Anytime that there is a lack of bugs and animals, I'd become suspicious. Then again, sometimes meeting something head-on is the way to go. [Cheesy] I'm flip-flopping. [Cheesy]
74  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Crown chakra on: September 23, 2004, 06:13:01
I agree with Rastus, when you're ready you're ready. I started working with chakras at 17.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why is it so difficult? on: September 23, 2004, 06:10:12
Why is it difficult? My thoughts...

1). Maybe its a type of initiation. We have to prove we are strong enough.

2). It has similarities with death. Since most of us fear death, its hard to play with it. However, once you've stepped out a time or two, death is not that intimidating anymore.

3). Fear of other things. Demons, spirits, ghosts, etc. Again, once you've stepped out its easier not care about them either.

4). Maybe because if it weren't worth fighting for, it wouldn't be worth it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6