The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:38:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The monopoly men on: September 30, 2006, 17:41:41
Take a look at this very infomative inteveiw with Aaron Russo http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198&q=aaron+russo

The movie comes out october 20th smiley

On a side not Kennedy tried to stop the FED, with Executive Order 11110 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110 (non byest source)
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 30, 2006, 17:34:35
It must be so sad to wake up everyday with this obsessive, compulsive cloud hovering over both of you....man.. 

Anyhoo, that's not why I was posting.  I just wanted to give you both a heads up about shoving your cloud down people's throats here.  See, it's not tolerated.  We don't tolerate religious scare tactics either...  Soooo.. it seems we are at a cross-roads boys.   Stop on your own or not, it's really quite simple.

Thanks.
Nothing wrong with posting about so called controversial topics here at Astral Pulse, I would at least hope that we could discuss current affairs and such here. You’re a mod and I totally respect what you do here at astral pulse, but no one is using scare tactics or forcing information into your minds, we just want to discus what is not discussed in the corporate media that is all.

Please uphold are first amendment rights,

Peace  wink
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 30, 2006, 16:15:27
Be my guest and laugh while your rights are being dismantled and your freedom taken away, the only thing that can stop the powerfreakes is an awakened populace. You must know the truth or you will be kicked around forever.
Right on, Keep strong I don’t think that ternary can win, Im willing to give up my life if it means that I could secure liberties and freedoms for my future children. Selfless we must become it is not until you’ve lost everything that you are free to do anything.

a link to a new film called Freedom to fascism coming out October 20th http://www.freedomtofascism.com/
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 30, 2006, 16:00:14
Hehehe.. yeah, you two are the only ones with the truth..  cheesy  "or they shall perish"  Drinking drama juice again?  grin
No we don’t know the truth we demand it, every American who loves freedom should question the official story. Are we less patriotic for asking the Questions? Government needs to be transparent and held accountable to the people, if you think the government can protect you then you are seriously in trouble.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 30, 2006, 01:03:24
wow this video was really well put together the only thing lacking was evidence against the goverment however it does seem pretty obvious that something is not right. personally your posts dont bother me to much however it does seem that you are either TO open with your thoughts or lacking in sensitivity toning it down a bit could make you much more respected on the forums than your current position however I doubt you'd mind about respect from others on this forum anyway
I opoligize sometimes I can be a real butt hole, I have myself brought nagativity to this thread *Grabs sword in shameful dishonor*
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 30, 2006, 00:56:34
Mitch no need to hide this is the Inter Nets , man you take this karma thing way to serious

7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Bloodline Would Mix Well With That Of An Advanced Reptilian Race on: September 30, 2006, 00:48:24
LOL..wow.. grin   I think I do believe the world is going to implode now...  People are really starting to think some wild things...and really, really believe it...  shocked
What is real ? What is reality no one truly knows because we edit what we see, basted on the experiences we have had in this life. So There are like billions of version of what reality is on this planet and conflicts stem for people believing that thire version is the true version.

Im still wondering y I exist, maybe a question I will never truly understand for I am just a being filled with questions, and like every person on the planet I have formulated my version of the truth. So basically where all full of it but hay what can I say, at least the feeling of oneness with the universe seams in my case to bring me a degree of comfort.

The inter-nets =)
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 29, 2006, 19:30:04
Shorten up your posts bc, or I will... No propaganda here.  Thanks.
What Its a list of News corp listings sorry i forgot to link (Fixed) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Travel to the Moon on: September 29, 2006, 05:29:50
Maverickthree,

Yes, I've been to the moon and out in the solar system at various times in my travels. When I was able to visit the moon, there were a few other people there. It's basically the same that you see in movies. The coolest part is looking part at our earth from the moon - something we don't get the opportunity to do, but incredible.

In my travels out into the solar system, it was actually by mistake and I was nervous and scarred. I saw small galaxies all cluttered around and the stars lit up. When viewing this I kept saying to myself "I want to return" but didn't. Once I started to get over my fear of being "out that far" I started to reverse in travel.

Also been lucky to see a different colony of futuristic city, buildings, vehicals etc when I traveled into the higher plane levels.

Hope this helps!
Tvos
Whats on the dark side of the moon? Have you ever seen non humans on your astral travels?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Greetings fellow members of Earth. on: September 28, 2006, 22:50:13
hi smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex on: September 28, 2006, 22:47:16
In your case, I would attempt having sex in this realm first ....

With Love,

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 28, 2006, 19:34:02
I'm about to say something that I know doesn't really go with this topic of 9/11, and I don't care whatsoever if BadCookie or anyone who thinks he's 'witty' and/or 'funny' take my 'karma' down.

BadCookie, read through all of your posts on this forum. 90% of them are simply spam, usually just an emoticon in the whole post, laughing at someone. Or, someone posts about a desperate cry for help, or about something awful that has happened to them, and you laugh.

The other 10% of your posts are your opinions on what happened on September 11. Your opinions that don't allow any room for anyone else's comments on the subject, just yours. You merely laugh at them when they say something that makes a lot more sense than the things you say. (Which you just get from someone else online).

You're ruining this forum. Making other people think, 'well if BadCookie expresses his feelings in such a vulgar way, not caring about others, I will too.' Now everyone laughs at everything, even at people who actually need help. This sickens me. I used to come here to get away from some of the things in my life, where I could find friendly help, and intelligent opinions on subjects of my interest.

Yea there’s a conspiracy to down your karma, please , Im not about to go into a flaming war on astral pulse. My bad for calling you ignorant so I apologize get over your self

O by the way ....................  <--This emotion Is more descriptive than your entire post
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 28, 2006, 18:34:46
I highly doubt any of us will ever know what truly happened. Although some of us are open about ideas on what happened that day, some of us aren't. Some think it was definitely an inside job. Some say it was definitely not. No matter what you do, one side can never convince the other. It's pointless for either side to try. Considering the fact that there are very valuable arguments for both sides, each side will use those arguments to back them up forever.

Anyway, couldn't it have been an 'inside job' by the terrorists? Not Bush?
Wach the video 100% inside job, dont be an ignorant sheep,  LOL inside job by terrorist o yes they had weeks to plant explosives LOL

Americans like you make me sick

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep on: September 28, 2006, 17:48:08
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

Any Questions ?

They will pay for this, I know now y you did it

by the way this is the best 911 video so far , shows how and why they did it
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Im at a dead end? on: September 28, 2006, 16:58:59
You dont have to belive in anything, just sit back and enjoy life dont try to AP i dont
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Im not a fan of rap but this guy has tuched my soul! you guys have got too s on: September 27, 2006, 16:06:29
If you like these, you should check out Immortal Technique's 2 albums "Revolutionary Vol. 1 & 2". Very good underground hip-hop.
Im going to buy em wheres the best place to get them?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures 2006 on: September 27, 2006, 03:22:11
Here's a more recent one of me:

You have two differnet color eyes?  smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you guys think of these pictures? on: September 27, 2006, 01:02:18
Although i have some experiance in explosives. I have very little experiance in demolition. So i could say well yes an impact like that would possibly send out other debri from secondary explosions or from massive amounts of concusion. But in the end im only applying what i do know for sure. And like i said no experiance in demolition. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6F8zAhQ1c&mode=related&search=
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Im not a fan of rap but this guy has tuched my soul! you guys have got too s on: September 27, 2006, 01:01:53
Holly excrement cheak out this version out Bin Lindin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6F8zAhQ1c&mode=related&search=
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hi, I'm new here and I need a little help on: September 24, 2006, 17:30:13
Welcome  smiley
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astralpulse members meeting in 150 years. on: September 24, 2006, 06:38:01
Awesome! You'll be notified when the day is approaching. We just need some more people because I can't make candies or cakes  undecided

BadCookie - that's exactly why you're being invited
Well this is my last time being a human i can feel it, after this physical life iam dun with humanity  cheesy I would like to learn all i can and explore the universe and create fantasy worlds and live in them if posible, i realy dont know what to expect
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Im not a fan of rap but this guy has tuched my soul! you guys have got too s on: September 24, 2006, 06:14:38
well orignally rap was sketchy because the people were mainly using rap to explain their frustrations however now it is basically all just booty shaken three word songs (and probably 2 of the 3 dont even exsist) who for some reason are in tire commercials now.

This guy has soul listen to his words http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqiqrnZE44 cry
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you guys think of these pictures? on: September 24, 2006, 05:43:01
That my friend is only a matter of the people all getting tired of the situation at the same time.  There is actually a formal process written into the constitution on how we as a people can request a change of government.
If it was only that easy
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you guys think of these pictures? on: September 24, 2006, 05:14:22
Another point of view for you http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2032865563019209801&q=WTC+demolition

On this one look closely at you will see a blow out about 25 floors below the collapse http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1798029680029341757&q=WTC+collapse

I have never seen this video before but it gives you a very good look http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2027968455917231364&q=WTC+collapse NO WAY THESE BULDING CAME DOWN FROM FIRE!!  cry

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5061514770009171572&q=WTC+collapse WOW thermite visible in this one
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Is the ASTRAL BODY on the ASTRAL PLANE the SOUL? on: September 24, 2006, 04:06:27
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8