The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 02, 2021, 16:08:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hey. on: September 27, 2007, 01:16:20
Since when did you get 2300 posts?!?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hey. on: September 13, 2007, 02:34:51
I was looking for an image I uploaded, and remembered I posted it here. Well, I decided that while i was here I should see what was up.

Anything new I should read?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Doorbells when Sleeping on: May 11, 2007, 02:43:25
I've had this happen when I'm about to fall asleep. I sit there, about to pass out when i hear someone scream my name (sounding like my dad's voice) it sounded so real that once i ran downstairs to see my dad was asleep.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Writing my first game on: February 22, 2007, 21:40:47
So i take it you are writing this in C? I program in autoit.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: February 21, 2007, 22:52:50

SOTW 15 Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: February 21, 2007, 00:53:47

Entered for SOTW #14

My very first vector sig
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral under the microscope (would like everyone to help out) on: February 15, 2007, 03:11:36
I've projected twice.

I see the astral as a place just like the universe we live in, its the same. My method is pretty much what everybody says, fall asleep but keep your mind awake. Focusing on my heartbeat helps do this.

I've never fought, and never felt the need to.

When i projected in those two times, ive only felt my astral self, but i think if i tried to maintain awareness of my physical body, i could. It is more real than a dream, at first there is doubt, thinking it is one, but slowly you realise how realistic it felt. There are all these things you feel, and you have more control over yourself than in a dream, and afterwards, you can remember it more vividly, unlike a dream whose memory slowly deteriorates.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mars probe image from Malin space science systems-Giant building!?! on: February 14, 2007, 02:27:43
For those who can't see it in there (i cant either -_-)

http://www.mactonnies.com/dmphotos.html
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: meeting higher self on: February 09, 2007, 21:51:24
Last night when i was trying to fall asleep, i requsted to talk to my higher self. Nothing happened but i kept trying to talk to it, as i was finally beginning to fall asleep, my mind was empty and all of a sudden i heard somebodies voice yell my name! It happened one more time when i was trying to fall asleep, and the third time nothing happened and i began to dream.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Messages from the water - the power of words on: February 05, 2007, 22:41:24
Seeing this helps make me think that the world is transcending into a spiritual society, for the better.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: IS it a ghost or something?? on: January 28, 2007, 04:23:32
I haven't seen anything happen today yet, maybe I'm not paying much attention though.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: IS it a ghost or something?? on: January 28, 2007, 00:09:34
I don't take any medication, but my story is quite similar to yours. Nobody else has lived in this house before, and nobody has died in it. Thing is, we're going to be moving very soon...
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: IS it a ghost or something?? on: January 27, 2007, 14:53:15
Alright i found the boxers finally, but what doesnt make sense is that they were in my shirts drawer. Thats unexplainable
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: IS it a ghost or something?? on: January 27, 2007, 02:49:20
even though i have bad memory, the last few days, my memory hasnt failed me at all, its been great..

even if it was my memory, then how can you explain how i cant find that pair of boxers, ive searched my room and came up empty, and im 100000% sure i laid them on the bed with the rest of my clothes
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / IS it a ghost or something?? on: January 26, 2007, 22:38:54
Alright, last night i fell asleep and hung up my dress shirt that i wore for pictures. When I woke up, it was all at one side of the hanger, all wrinkled and messed up as if somebody just took it off and didn't care to keep it neat. I gathered clothes for a shower and laid them on my bed, I went downstairs to grab some towels and when I came up, my boxers were missing. I disregarded it and grabbed another pair. Today while I was cleaning my room i couldn't find my boxers, and I laid a Nintendo 64 game (Mario Kart Cheesy) under my T.V cord, and i laid it flat. I went downstairs to get the vacuum, and while i was vacuuming, I noticed that the Nintendo Game was laid up vertically against my T.V. In the time i went to get the vacuum, everybody was downstairs, so nobody could have done that..

Your opinion please?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: January 25, 2007, 21:00:44
sig of the week on another site
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: January 25, 2007, 02:45:53

i entered that into SOTW #12 i hope i win Smiley

please rate it i wanna know if its any good
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: January 22, 2007, 03:22:53

newest, i create one each day btw
is anybody going to post something of theirs for me (and other ppl) to rate?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think i almost did it on: January 21, 2007, 16:39:11
i've never used the rope technique but it sounds like if you give it a little more practice, you'll eventually have an obe. usually when i try to imagine something in my head, such as a can of deadorant, itll come out different, maybe a different brand, or not even a can altogether. this could be why it was a chain and not a rope (but im not really sure its just wat i think)
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *The Rate My Graphic Thread* on: January 20, 2007, 23:52:37

As you can see, my skill has greatly improved.

21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: *Free Signature Creation Service* on: January 20, 2007, 23:50:41
I'm sorry that i didn't finish your sig when you requested it, at that time i quit attempting to ap, and i stopped looking at this site. I'm back now and here's your sig!

Link: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/220/hagesig5yi.jpg

Ava

Link: http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2020/hageava5iz.jpg

i hope this is what you wanted, if u want a re-do, please describe in detail what you want and i'll do my best to create it
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Whats this mean? on: January 15, 2007, 03:45:42
i actually dont spent much time playing video games anymore, not nearly as much as i used to
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Whats this mean? on: January 15, 2007, 01:11:13
maybe its something meaning i shud play the computer a lot less, the thing is, the last two days i havnt been on the computer at all
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My very first OBE... i think.... on: January 14, 2007, 22:11:14
the two times i had an obe, everything looked normal, and i proved to myself that it was an obe by floating up to the ceiling
/edit and i can only remember a few things of my 2 obes

my opinion is that its an obe and after the practice you finally did it!
congratulations!
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Whats this mean? on: January 14, 2007, 17:29:39
Everything starts out as a dream, me and some friends are in my driveway when a tan woman comes, shes wearing white jeans and a red tank. For some reason, everyone wants to give her a job, and she becomes a lifeguard for the pool. We jump into the pool and it was fairly warm. I exit the pool and look at the thermometer, it says 58 degrees. I knew something was up...

After  I walked to the end of the driveway i met up with a kid, ive never met him before but had a feeling that we knew each other well. The first thing i say to him is, yes this is a dream. I don't know where it comes from, but I become lucid and catch on. I say, yea its a dream and theres nothing i can do about it, we start flying and he hides atop the brooklyn bridge, we're trying to catch the lifeguard, shes flying too. You may lose me here but i pickup a missile, as if im playing a video game. I shoot  the missile and she says its heatsinking, and theres snow in the clouds. It never hits her...

I fly to the ground and think about teleporting, and i do it. I teleport straight to my bed and decide to try to turn the LD into an Ap. When i get out of my body in AP, there is this figure standing next to me. I have this STRONG feeling of Deja - VU as if me and him know each other very well (i think he might be my AP guide).
He looked like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. http://www.xboxworld.com.au/uploads/xbox/covers/ty_the_tasmanian_tiger_2_bush_rescue.jpg
The thing that was different was that he had a TV screen on his chest. In the feeling of deja vu, i felt as if i had jumped into it before, but instead turned my head and saw a computer screen. I walked to it and there was a picture of a place, and a program called Astral Projection. There was a picture of the place i (think) i was going to go, and a button that said launch AP. All of a sudden a bunch of popup boxes opened and i kept closing them, and i accidentally closed the AP program. When i did the guide disappeared as if he was part of it. I couldn't do anything so i fell back to a normal dream...

Does anyone know what this extremely confusing dream means??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7