The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:43:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Im a little freaked out. on: September 15, 2008, 23:09:44
Alright im 19, ive had lucid dreams since i can remember. Always everything was real and vivid,i could control what i was doing saying, all that, a few nights ago i had my first out of body experience.

.. it was all really scary.

I was lying in bed, i couldnt fall asleep, so i started meditating sort of just trying to relax, i thought i was still awake, my head was buzzing/ vibrating it was like 3 so i just thought i had exhausted myself that bad but then i started to hear a static sound loudly and voices from my phone I looked at it put my ear to it and heard them clearly, but my phone wasnt calling someone or anything i didnt understand, everything fealt rushed like i was going back and forth really fast like all my motions were being sped up i was going around in my room it fealt real but sort of wieghtless? i dont know, i went somehow downstairs i dont remember walking downstairs though and was in the bathroom but i was just hovering over the floor horizontally holding onto the bathtub next thing i know im in my room again by the wall, all the while my head is buzzing soo badly im thinking to myself wtf?? i thought i was just going crazy i looked at the clock 4:30am and then next thing i know im laying in bed i open my eyes and its 4:30.
Pages: [1]