The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 18:39:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Reoccuring dreams? on: January 13, 2004, 22:56:01
I was wondering what this means,

2 nights ago i had a dream lastest around 5 mins, and i woke up after 5 mins, went back to sleep, and kept doing the same dream, it happened 10 times in a row, it was like an hour elaspe, then i had to get up and go to school, WAS VERY TIRED all day, could some1 explain why this happened?

-Pawel-
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Whats the longest you have APed? on: January 13, 2004, 22:53:35
Well, i havn't ever done a astral projection yet, still attempting, but im intrest in knowing how long u have done it b4...

People have said astral hours are nothing compared to earth hours, and u could AP for days in just 1 earth night, sounds like fun, like if i wanted a break from school, go AP for a few days and come back in the same night, sounds intresting...

Any1 else experience this or have done this before?

-Pawel-
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The five bodies on: January 12, 2004, 00:37:55
I found this info, and i think its pretty accuarte, any opinions on this or more info?

The Five Bodies

Eastern esoteric yoga informs us that the human has not only the physical body, but a series of overlapping, multidimensional bodies. These bodies are variously described according to different traditions, but essentially they include the etheric/electromagnetic body (seat of the chakras), the astral/emotional body (the basic formative dimension for emotions as polarized expressions), the mental body (the sphere of abstract knowledge and concrete thinking, the realm of Forms). The last is the causal body (seat of the Soul, the timeless, spiritualized agent behind sequential human incarnations).

Physical
This is pretty self explanatory. The physical body has the lowest vibrations and is attached to the etheric and the astral.

Etheric
The etheric body can leave the physical, but when it does, I don't think it goes any great distance. I think its role is a "life energy" body. When the body goes to sleep, the etheric expands, the chakras open, and we receive energy and restore our depleted supply. This is why it is also referred to as the vitality sheath or health body. When I'm tired and drained, I can lay down for half an hour, enter a trance like state and wake up feeling totally refreshed. This is not the projection of the astral body, but a charging of the etheric. If the etheric projected a great deal, our bodies would feel drained, not refreshed, upon return. When I astral project, my etheric is doing its job of replenishing my body, and when I come back, I am refreshed. The two are independent.

When people experience "duality" aka mind splitting (where the consciousness resides at two locations) I believe one part of the consciousness is in the etheric and another one is in the astral.

There are also a lot of discrepancies on the silver cord. I personally have never seen this cord (but I haven't really looked for it either). Is has been suggested that the cord is related to etheric projection, not astral. If the cord was associated with just astral projection, then we would see it every time we astrally projected.

I remember once leaving my body and out of curiosity I looked back towards my physical body. I saw a body, but it was in a totally different position than my physical! It was the etheric body that I was seeing. In the astral, we see the astral counterparts of the physical, but I think we can also see our etheric shell (this explains why I saw the etheric body, and not the physical).

On several occasions, during meditation, I have been able to see the ceiling through my physical eyelids. This is also not astral projection.

People who are sickly have reported more OBEs. I think this is because the etheric is weak and the astral is able to separate more easily. Both our physical and etheric bodies are magnetic in nature and influence the pull of the astral.

When objects are moved, I think it is more from the influence of the etheric body, rather than the astral which does not share the same vibrations as objects in the physical. The etheric is of a higher vibration than the physical, but lower than the astral.

Astral
The astral body is aligned with the physical and is of a lower vibration when it is attached. To unattach, the frequencies must be raised. The astral body can transcend various levels in the astral plane. It reacts to thoughts and can see the astral counterpart of the physical world. It cannot affect physical objects because they do not share the same vibrations. The astral body can transcend time and space. There is a feeling of separation when consciously projecting from the body. Rushing, vibrating, roaring, crackling and popping (to name a few). When in the astral, our filter is removed and we are able to see, hear and feel more.

Mental
The mental body is where remote viewing happens. When you achieve bi-location during remote viewing, there is no feeling of separation as with astral projection. There is also no visual distortion as there sometimes is with astral projection (depending on where you are at on the astral plane). My first "projection" was a mental one. I went straight from the physical to the mental body which explains why there were no vibrations. I just involuntarily "popped" out and was several blocks away. I also think the mental body is often independent of our physical one. Unlike astral projection, when I separate, I detach from the body and travel accordingly. In the mental, you just show up somewhere and have done nothing to travel there. The mental body does not contain the thought "junk" of the astral. You may be able to see partial thoughts formed in the astral (as in a partially built ship), but not in the mental. When I wake up in the mental, I am usually nowhere near my body and have no sensation of a body of any kind. I once "woke up" in the mental and I had no way to determine where I was. It was pitch black, I had no ears, no eyes, no body. It was a void that I remained in until a sudden return to the physical. It was a pure state of 'being'.

The mental body also transcends time and space. Advanced remote viewers, using their mental body, communicate telepathically.

Causal
The causal body is where past life memories are stored. This plane is one up from the astral. When we die, we enter the astral and eventually experience a second death (the astral body diminishes) and we enter the causal plane where we then remember our past lives and can then make decisions for our next.

Refrence on this info comes from the book "Alternate Voyages"
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / wind blowing past ears - ??? on: January 19, 2004, 17:34:57
yea, acually i felt like i was having a sezuire and everything was turing black with colored dots everywhere, felt like is started to raise outta ma body, then saw my acualy body, and i got up lol i was 2 scaerd to go on Tongue
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / obe problem on: January 15, 2004, 00:00:26
Hmm i dont beleive thats possible, but i read somewhere that its possible to go to your friends body when they are asleep, and ask them any question, and they have to tell you the truth cause your speaking directly to there mind...

-Pawel-
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The 10 Dimensions. on: January 13, 2004, 22:59:12
if you wish to know more about the source of life, well at least on this planet rea the 12th planet Smiley gives alot of nice info Cheesy

-Pawel-
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Pulling someone out on: January 12, 2004, 01:01:35
yes, my friend also said its possible for u to help another friend pull out, also that your guide can also...

-Pawel-
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Really weird experience on: January 10, 2004, 01:51:48
wow that sounds great, i stil havnt even got through the simple stages of APin cause im stil alil frightened like you, i hope i can at least get that far next time i try 2night Smiley

But good luck and keep trying, i know i am Cheesy

-Pawel-
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Out of body sight? on: January 09, 2004, 01:21:48
a technique that i use to work with my thrid eye is like this...

1) i relax my body and concentrate on that high pitched noise just so i can clear my mind

2) i think about where i am in my room and what i WOULD be looking at if i had my 2 phyiscal eyes open

3) then i concentrate only on my third eye, which is located in the center of your forehead, between your eyebrows but above that spot slietly.

4) then i soon come to relize that im looking straight in front of myself with my phyiscal eyes closed

This is the technique i use, and most of the time i only see in front of me for short periods of time, and even once i think i started to slip away from my body because i started to see really werid colors, and something i cant explain, i was seeing a pool of colors and an eye looking thing floated by me and like came across m vision and then i woke myself up cause i was frightneted...

has that happened to any1 else b4?

-Pawel-
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / AP Technique....Help Requested. on: January 09, 2004, 00:13:09
i really want to kno what is a solar plexus chakra and where is it located?

-Pawel-
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Out of body sight? on: January 09, 2004, 00:00:05
i also do beleive its you opening your third eye, forhead chakra,

because that happens when you concentrate on looking in front of you when you have your eyes closes, such as when you know whats there so you soon are able to see what is ther through your third eye, and also understand that is your only eye, they 2 physcials just show a short range of what you can see through your third, but just cause you are still in the physical and looking through the third eye you see what you would see with your 2 physical eyes open, if you really work on that, soon you can do it really easy, and its a nice skill to have Wink

-Pawel-
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Being pulled OOB by a separate entity? on: January 08, 2004, 23:55:07
hmm, i read before that there is a way for other spirits or your guide helping you to get out of your body when you are doing AP (astral projection)

such as if you are just about to start to go into the astral and you are having troble leaving, a spirital identity or your guide, or even one of your friends i heard could come to your body and help pull you out...

this is all intresting and i beleive is true

-Pawel-
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 1st obe thoughtful yet disturbing on: January 08, 2004, 23:38:31
This sounds intrested, i never lucid dreamed by myself before but it sounds intresting, this is what i think happened...

when you were trying to return to your body you might of been having seperate vibrations, or maybe it wasnt your body, but the one you see when it charges in the night,

the high pitched noises and whispering must of been you stuck between the physical and astral, but since you were lucid dreaming it was like you were stuck in the filter, and then your alarm awoke your physical and you were awake...

and to what i think it could of been an OBE or a lucid dream, maybe you were in a lucid dream but started to fall into a OBE and this is why you were stuck, your concentration was off, and since you couldnt think yourself back into your body cause you were stuck in the middle...

this is wat i think, please dont take this 100% true cause im still not an xpert on this, thx

-Pawel-

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Spiritual reproduction on: January 08, 2004, 23:26:03
well, what i read somewhere before was that when you die when your mind goes with your.. etheric body i think it was into the astral realm, you remeber everything from your past lifes and everything, so you would really just be like hmm... that life didnt go well or, taht life was fun, and you cont. to do what you want before you start another or do what u wish 2,

there might be such a thing as spirtual families, but i wouldnt know, it would be something intresting to look into...

-Pawel-
Pages: [1]