The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2021, 15:14:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Map or astral dynamics on: September 29, 2009, 07:50:28
Hello,

I`ve got a copy of astral dynamics.
Now i see some references here to mastering astral projection..

Can someone explain the difference.
I thought astral dynamics was a more thorough version of map. is this so?

with Love
Eelco
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: September 24, 2009, 05:37:05
Thanks for the welcome Stookie and Timandra.

Still in lurk mode here...
Take care
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / new here saying Hello, on: September 18, 2009, 09:40:03
Hi everyone,

As I have been reading this forum for about two weeks now I thought I'd introduce myself.
I have been interested in spiritual and astral matters for a long time.
After using self-made Ouija boards as a youngster I got more involved in ancient and new religions..
I never could bring myself to take a believe system for granted which left me always on the sidelines of a religious group.

The last few years I have been involved in Ascension as per the spiritual school of ascension and someone from Australia/new zealand. I broke away though as i couldn't find myself in the way they are going and believing...

So here I am I found Tayesins e-book a few weeks ago and had two small successes with the visualisations he describes.. I was not able to reproduce the same results again though. And now I found this forum.

I have been immersing myself in Frank's mails and hope to have found a way to investigate for myself..
I have experienced a vibration or two over the last few weeks, but wasn't able to OBE.

Is there anyone here who knows how Frank is doing? His last post dates from 2005 and he spoke of being in ill health..

With Love.
Eelco
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to leave dream when lucid? on: September 06, 2009, 21:40:22
I really don`t know,
In the AP It was what I was thinking..
"Mark?
 Not Mark
was the reply I didn`t investigate further, but when writing out the experience I wrote notmark to identify who I meant at the time...

strange coincidence or synchronisity...

Eelco
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to leave dream when lucid? on: September 05, 2009, 15:51:55
I am sorry to crash this thread.....
I have started to meet my guide and travel consciously with the help of Tayesin`s book only last week.
Appart from my guide I met a helper who didn`t name himself..
For a few days I called him notMark until we settled on Cirril to get a phonetic word resembling Cylindrical...

Today I joined this forum,
You can imagine my surprise seeing you nickname

With Love,
Eelco
Pages: 1 [2]