The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 04:06:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Seriously Bedeekin on: February 12, 2013, 07:29:31
Holy Hell. That was flipping terrifyingshocked

I was about to go log off and project but idk now. lol  grin

"You will hear strange sounds, much like the ones on this soundtrack" - hilarious.
Resident Evil games should be taking tips from you.

Cheers,
Contenteo
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP/Lucid/Sleep paralysis...I feel like existence itself. Asking for insight. on: February 12, 2013, 07:18:19
The first Occurrence has happened to me a lot of times. Its usually the result after a botched attempt. You can't push a phase experience, you have to get pulled into it.

The second occurrence is the more classic natural OBE. You usually don't even feel them happen. Its comfortably sudden. Again, as a newcomer I botched a lot of these attempts just like you did there by realizing I was having them while the phasing process occurred. This is just a trial and error and experience thing.

The third occurrence could be a number of different states of mind. Not enough descriptors there to pinpoint. Try reading some of the stickies around here. If you havn't hit up major Tom's F10 one or Xanth's Phasing primer then you are definitely missing out.

Best on the travels.

Cheers,
Contenteo
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How should I practice astral projection ? on: February 12, 2013, 07:10:50
Try getting up and doing stuff.

If I try that technique I'll get up and start cleaning up a menial part of the house.
I get bored very quick (within 10 minutes) and head straight to my phase attempt once that classic "Screw it, I am going back to bed" feeling kicks in.

That has always been the best mindset cue for me.

Cheers,
Contenteo
104  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: All kindness is selfish on: February 12, 2013, 07:07:56
A subjective perspective is inherently selfish.

It is a working system that exists because there is an inner ecosystem alongside a wall.

These are some universal constraints of all walks of life.

Best on your studies.

Cheers,
Contenteo
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My eyes keep shaking on: February 12, 2013, 07:03:44
You are tensing up.
This was a terrible problem for me in my early months of phasing. It was right up there with hyperventilation. You usually find that is your eyes are doing that twitchy thing that your whole back has tensed up too. Just start over.

In the most metaphoric sense, you are pushing to get there rather then allowing yourself to 'be pulled'.

Cheers,
Contenteo
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Ultimate Visualization Technique? Empathy? on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:49
Hey everybody! I have recently been messing around with a fairly new rendition to an age old technique. Naturally, I'd like to share.

If you have read any of my past posts, then you know I have always been a big supporter of metaphysical visualizations to get you by the tough part in the phasing process. Here's a trick that I have been using for the past couple months that has given me uncanny success.  smiley

So...its relatively simple...All you gotta do is empathize with yourself...a lot... tongue

Method
Once in a deep meditative mental state(preferably F12)

1. Start By visualizing yourself doing so semi-intense activity. I usually use pick juggling a soccer ball or hacky sack.

2. Once you have that visualization pretty stable. Visualize "you" standing next to the previous you juggling hacky sack. Again, Take your time to let the whole visualization sink in and stabilize.

3. Now visualize another you into the setting, father away, watching the previous two yous. They don't see you. I usually pick behind a tree or in tall grass or something to that effect. Wait & Stabilize.

4. Now visualize another you...You get the point. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I usually get to the point of being in a helicopter watching a whole gang of 'mes' down below.

Once I have sufficient amounts of 'mes' in the setting, I usually totally forget that I am even laying on my couch visualizing.
This is the most effective and consistent metaphysical imagery I have used to date.

Reiterations of Some Timeless Notes
Remember:

- Once your brain starts feeding you weird stuff(things that aren't supposed to be there), Good. Let it happen. Embrace that randomness. That is the telltale sign that you are doing things right. Incorporate the concept into the visualization. Keep going.

- Don't move your eyes when attempting to get into the deep F10/F12 state that is a prerequisite to all successful phase attempts. This tip isn't said enough. Don't move any part of your body either, but you should already know that.

- Snapping back to your slumbery physical closed eyes perspective of reality is normal. Don't let it deter nor discourage you. It usually happens multiple times to me as I keep going deeper. Just be persistent and bounce right back into where you left off with your visualization. With each bounce you should feel drowsier.

Enjoy!  grin

Best on all your travels,

Cheers,
Contenteo
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: I want to go to this island... on: January 12, 2013, 06:51:01
Technically this island is somewhere in the lower belief system territories.

I have been to a couple island/paradise BSTs in projections and dreams, but I do not think I have been to the one they have created yet.

You will need to get pretty proficient in projection.
Intentionally have a projection while intending to go to the island.
You'll pop out of your body, probably in F21(a rendition of the room you were last in)
And then remember what your true intention was, and concentrate on intending to going to the island.

Your intent to go to 'that' island should be specific enough.

What Xanth said, is probably more of what will happen the first few times. Which you will end up in another F21 state that will be your version of the island, rather then the actual island yourself.

Best on your attempts.

Cheers,
Contenteo
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projecting unclear vision/cant move? please help on: January 12, 2013, 06:44:24
Ya, that sounds pretty much like a projection.

Just want to throw another affirmation towards ya.

Cheers,
Contenteo
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Stretching your consciousness? on: January 12, 2013, 06:39:20
F12 (vastness) begins when the visual cortex begins to shut down(reliance on information from your physical eyes)

Typically this is achieved by not moving your eyes. However, you just reminded me of a post I read a long time ago that suggested the method of moving your eyes around rapidly. The muscles get tired and then allegedly it is easier to move from F10(mind awake body asleep) to F12(great black vastness).

I remember trying this but I forgot how effective was. Evidently not ideal since I haven't done it in a while.

I'll give it another go in one of my upcoming sessions and try to offer some more feedback.

Cheers,
Contenteo

110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Simple yet progressive method for SP (VS) induction. on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:05
Great Read Beed,

This is very similar to my experience. Especially the part about running around to all your friends.  tongue I did that to.
And I don't recommend it. Its a shame, no one is ready to hear about this stuff.

I just want to echo support for this simple method. This deep SP you talk about is the same State I talked about in my First Steps. Same phenomenon, different terms. I have a pretty solid hunch that Monroe labeled this as the F12 State.

The other night I sat for about 90 minutes in that state. It was great. It feels so good when you are in there.

Cheers,
Contenteo
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What are the waves of intense chills that I feel before AP? on: January 12, 2013, 04:22:44
I don't think I can give you an exact name because its such a subjective question, but, damn do they feel good.

Most people I have talked to stick them into the overarching category of 'vibrations'.

They are a agreed upon reoccurring phenomenon.

Cheers,
Contenteo
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi Astral pulse on: January 11, 2013, 08:14:43
Welcome to the Pulse!

Sounds like you are right on track. Patience and Persistence is pretty unstoppable.

Cheers,
Contenteo
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Very disturbed... on: January 08, 2013, 08:34:08
Most experiences in which you know the entities and places in the scenario take place on the lower level of the 'astral'.

IMO, its more like you are still focused in on your own brain.

I wouldn't worry too much on this one, I'd pick up the Freud and and put down the Monroe for this one. And even then, don't think too much into it go read a book on NLP or Heuristics. 

Cheers,
Contenteo
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Are dreamscapes the same as astral planes? on: January 08, 2013, 08:25:40
If I may rephrase your question:

If we one was to attempt to organize their dream experiences and astral experiences, could one correlate any patterns, linking the phenomenons? And if that is so, could tell me what it is because that sounds very useful.

This, I can answer more concisely.

Yes       &
Environment and Entities

With the environment, you should be observing the familiarity and complexity. The less familiar and more fantastical and beyond anything you could chalk up to your general imagination...the 'deeper' you are.

With the entities, I have found a personal trick. You should be observing the familiarity and quantity of entities in your general observable surroundings. If you have never seen any of the entities around you before, I reason you are probably picking up signal from outside your local brain activity.(aka, deeper than F21) The more there are entities, again, to an unimaginable amount, and I have personally seen some pretty insane amount of entities in experiences before, the deeper you usually are.

I have found these two factors stay in about the same familiarity/unfamiliarity ratio as you go deeper.

As control can wane and wax through different experiences. I'd like to add that I disregard that as a factor as a variable of the overall astral phenomenon. The quality of your connectedness with the astral phenomenon is purely subjective. If you are looking for any objectivity, large scale statistical verifiability is all anyone has to go on.  undecided In that case, reading MANY articles in this forum and empathizing beyond this factor becomes a necessity rather than an option.

In general, I have found it easier to go deeper more often in a dream state rather than a conscious one.
I allow and embrace spontaneity. To my surprise, knowledge of astral projection became more of a lifestyle than a pleasantry.  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if we are all being lied to by higher entities as some part of 'game'? on: December 04, 2012, 05:56:28
'Evil' is translated out of Latin to mean 'to become worthless'

If it really is all a game the only thing you have to lose is yourself and your self worth.

So pick your games carefully. I think part of the beauty is that you can't win them all alone.

Cheers,
Contenteo
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question about lower astral beings and demons. on: November 15, 2012, 22:42:51
But what I like is that there are two schools of thought and experience on this subject in this thread.. some saying Demons are very real, others saying that it is the mind.

I think that there is a deeper truth in play here.

The opposite of a fact is usually a falsehood.
However, the opposite of a profound thought is often another profound thought.

Cheers,
Contenteo
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: RECENT PROJECTION?? OR OBE?? on: November 14, 2012, 08:23:20
Oh yeah,

Think of it like being partially out of any fast moving vehicle. There is going to be a lot of turbulence. Especially if you hesitate. This is how I look at this 'brand' of experience. They usually are all always scary. Some of mine also had Hollywood grade eerie music scores two them. Also, I often feel like my POV is being pushed around so I get to look at the things I want to. Very muddled.

Coming out of them is terrifying. Don't be afraid though. They are quite normal. This usually doesn't help the heart pounding and a couple minute reflective walk to come down from it, so just do those and get past it. Like Szaxx eluded too, think positive. You are going to have to build your house and live in it too.

To give you a look forward, I have also had a number of 'half-projections', one even where I had my left side of my body totally in this pretty astral realm, and the right perceiving the room I was in just fine. Point is, all sorts of wacky scary stuff can happen if the projection isn't 'clean'.

Best on your travels.

Cheers,
Contenteo

118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question about lower astral beings and demons. on: November 14, 2012, 08:13:13
'Demons' is giving 'them' too much credit.

Most incidents are a manifestation of your emotions and intentions.

In F23 there are a lot of pretty lonely entities that can exude a whole myriad of attitudes.
From what I have experienced and read many times on this forum is things can get pretty crazy/weird if you find yourself landed in one of these areas of F23.

I mean, if you were stuck in your own reality for what seems like an eternity, you could end up being pretty weird yourself. In some cases frightening as well.

I wouldn't worry too much, time has proven itself to be a pretty reliable vector. I think its safe to assume it's a pretty one-way street.

Cheers,
Contenteo
119  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: how to see things as they are on: November 14, 2012, 08:03:13
You'd do well to look up the Japanese words
    'kan' & 'ken'
This may be a more effective starting place than Google.

Cheers,
Contenteo
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: needs an opinion on: November 14, 2012, 07:59:07
Need some more info on the experience to see how far you went.

Was it floaty?

How much autonomy did you have?

Lighting in area?

As for being startled, yeah, you'll be surprised how often you can startle yourself doing this stuff. All normal, you become pretty hard to startle at all after a while. Even in waking consciousness. Good stuff.
As for being worried. Nah. You're good.

Cheers,
Contenteo
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Teaching fatigue. on: November 09, 2012, 16:32:20
The understanding of symbols is just as subjective as the process it takes to manifest them through a keyboard.

Has anyone considered that there are many similarities between what our posts are saying?

Remember, 1/4 is .25 is 25% is a quarter. All the same, but taking a slightly different bias in each scenario to the situational context.

To get to what is truly being described one has to empathize to remove the context to get to the heart of the phenomenon attempting to be expressed.

Cheers,
Contenteo

122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: im 15 i think im in serious trouble??! on: November 07, 2012, 09:39:26
Sounds like you are over-thinking things. But this is understandable being new to such a deep subject matter. Just don't worry. Worrying is bad.

When you first get into this stuff, you have to learn to cope with all sorts of feelings. To be more specific, you are beginning to learn that you can exist in another 'state' without a physical body. Simply thinking about this can be a rather jarring experience. When I began, it was all sorts of surreal for quite some time. Eventually you get used to it, and it simply adds to your ability to empathize with others on the fly and your overall relaxed perception(not sight, if you allow it too.

As for coming out of that projection. Yeah, sometimes its a bumpy landing. I have had a handful of experience when I had multiple false awakenings. Most of them relatively, well, jarring is a good word here too. Disembodied voices of my friends, and all that jazz. You'll have to get a good conceptual model of what's going on here so read up. This site is a treasure trove if you are willing to look.

Cheers,
Contenteo
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: [Beginner] Is THAT the vibration? damn it was intense! on: November 03, 2012, 05:38:15
Yes, that is what an intense session of vibrations should feel like.

Cheers,
Contenteo
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What is special about the Binaural Beats? on: November 03, 2012, 05:35:03
They work really well at inducing the desired state of mind, however, I found that they were more of a hindrance. More of a crutch. Someday you have to be able to phase without them. Use them for what they are, but don't deceive yourself that they are not a crutch and you are partaking in a forced induction into the right state of mind.

Cheers,
Contenteo
125  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Loosing gender on: November 03, 2012, 05:32:19
IMO, traditional Male and Female and just given manifestation of the greater duality in a given aggregational level of evolution. At the physical core, they are just different involuntary human building plans that kick in based on the amounts of testosterone and estrogen in one's system during growth.

You are who you are, and you are who you think you are. We are intangible beings having a physical experience. I wouldn't try to simplify by attempting to combined everything into oneness combination of mind and body. Keep them separate. Let them both play their roles. Don't confuse yourself by oversimplifying. A design should minimal, but not cut into fractions to become smaller. The 'feminine side' is more responsible to introversion, its no doubt that you are feeling this. Its naturally peaceful. I have never met a lucid dreamer who was overtly aggressive and violent.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31