The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 03:48:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Interacting in RTZ, unknowingly. on: November 03, 2012, 05:23:34
These occurrences happen more often then I think anyone who is proficient would like to admit. The widely held term is false awakenings.

Cheers,
Contenteo
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do I Stay Awake ? on: November 03, 2012, 05:21:57
Each count should be on the exhale of a long deep slow breathe.

I found it is more effective to count only the exhale. It's actually quite extraordinary, after a while, you don't even feel the inhale. When I found this out, I was very pleasantly surprised myself.

To shoot the horse one more time, counting only on the exhale allows you to passively ignore the physical and puts you in the 'right' state of mind for this endeavor.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do I Stay Awake ? on: November 02, 2012, 16:40:24
Oh, my bad, I read the question post too quick and didn't see the don't.
but when I do I usually don't fall asleep

My apologies on the confusion. What I posted is not a phase technique per se, but it will get you deep into a F10/F12 state while remaining awake.

You are focusing on your breathing, counting up and down from 1 to 10 on each exhale, augmenting the lowest number each cycle.

So rather, here are some unsaid important key concepts that usually go unsaid:
   grin
You can't move your eyes once into a mature F10, that will 'kick you back down a few mental steps'
Think passively, that is, DON'T think about phasing
Don't search for vibrations, they will come.

Hope these few help.

Cheers,
Contenteo

129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do I Stay Awake ? on: November 02, 2012, 08:36:33
I wrote this a while back after I found a really cool method in the old archives of the site. It worked very well for me. Nowadays, not always because I have progressed to more calibrated efforts, but it remains a tried and true method I keep in my back pocket arsenal of methods for just in case when I'm 'in there'. I think it might be what you're looking for.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/a_breath_counting_deal-t38368.0.html;msg314707#msg314707

Cheers,
Contenteo
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I have an Out Of Body Experiance? on: November 02, 2012, 08:25:34
Yeah, IMO, you had a great quite normal F21 projection.    I had one just like that way back when, when I still owned this great big bean bag chair.

Like Beedkin, most of my early projections we're into this RTZ-like state. A good deal still are.
Like a daydream, your projections, at the lower levels exist in the local of your mind, and to a unaware projecting brain, the most local place is the area you were just before you passed out.

I think its rather humorous projection, you imagined someone coming, and then got self aware, that you weren't in your body. This bothered you enough to attempt to jump back into it, but that didn't work to a great degree.
Almost comic strippable. It's a wonderful start. You'll be able to face all sorts of subconscious fears will in this state of mind.

Cheers,
Contenteo
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: SUCCESS!!! on: November 02, 2012, 08:14:16
When you capture that feeling. The one that allows you to get right to the door. You hang onto it as long as you can.

After a handful of these 'spells', you'll be able to carry this feeling around with you all day.

I am an avid Tai Chi student btw. I found that the preparation steps are really just attaining this mental state while in waking consciousness. It really helps the hands float right up while going through the form.

Its got all sorts of benefits to it beside just being able to exit into projections easily.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral project(asking for advice)??? on: November 01, 2012, 02:30:33
Thanks for your kind words Wowabox.

I'd take credit for developing such a method, but it was less my original thoughts and more just me cross-correlating the vast amount of information that has been collected throughout many years of this forum. After that, I fed that info through my 'master's of accountancy' independence filter and verified it with personal experience.
It was paramount to keep my mental model of the phenomenon soft and breakable, but rigid where I confirmed facts. This is very difficult as, the topic matter of astral projection supersedes the subjectivity of language itself. One has to empathize to a great degree to make progress. This is vital and should be kept on the top of your mind throughout your mental expedition with this discipline.

Tweaking. Well, of course. I have thought deeply on this question the last handful of days.
I had a lucid dream/projection two nights ago, and upon waking, I had my answer to your question. (after analysis, not told to me  tongue)

Going into that project was so seamless. I just focused on the visualizations, letting any augmentations that were fed to me exist as facts and adding my own twists to this fleeting reality. It was very neat, as most visualizations exist in my mind, and not in the blackness in front of me, but these ones were manifesting for a couple seconds if I focused on the blackness in just the right way. Of course they would blip out and come back sporadically, but this, to my experience, is quite normal.
My best the tweaking is to really let these visualizations come to life. I know this may sound redundant, but really, practicing allowing anything my 'subconscious' throws into my visualizations was so key to that session's success. To add another point, it was also my detachment from results. Any concept of results will bring you back to the physical. Like anything in life, it seems you must risk not having a projection in this session to truly have one.

I hope this helps.

Question away.

Cheers,
Contenteo
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral project(asking for advice)??? on: October 26, 2012, 02:42:54
OK, well you sound like you are in the right ball park.

As for 'astral body': I have never been much of a fan for this term. Yes, When you got 'one' you can distinguish it as such, but it is not something you can really finitely put your finger on or search out. Just linguistical confusion for the unacquainted. Focus less on actively searching and more on passively floating off into your thoughts in deep F10 and keeping some sort of conscious grounding, through whatever method you want to use. If your intent is strong enough, when you finally get swept 'into the astral', This metaphoric tether so to speak will jolt you to a fairly alert mental state at just the right moment.

Phasing isn't something you get to see 100% through the process, at least not until you get very good. Even at my best, There has always been some step in the process where I can't exactly remember a sequence of events. I like to think of Monroe's F15. Time seems to slip away. So expecting this may be what you needed to hear.

And...
You see how you just realized you were projecting. In all these examples. That's how it is going to be the first couple times, actually for quite some while. So try to get used to it. That will help.

Keep reading. Persevere. You are going to be great, just keep at it.

Cheers,
Contenteo

edit (grammar)
134  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Help Fight The 2012 Negativity! on: October 26, 2012, 02:25:39
Oh I am definitely still in.

Cheers,
Contenteo

135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Frank Kepple Discrepancy? on: October 18, 2012, 09:14:50
We can dive down to the bottom of the sea once we learn to craft metal into a submersible. Fish on the surface can't do that.

Yang charges Yin best when it has reached a level of maturity worthy of passing the torch.

Cheers,
Contenteo
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: question concerning 'noticing' on: October 18, 2012, 09:07:01
During noticing, is it all right to remain unfocused for longer periods?

Noticing I such a great term because it doesn't specify the many different ways one can notice.

There are many strategies. For instance, Frank regularly tucked his eyes all the way up. So they stuck. A great way to force focus on the 'third eye'. So, I tried and can't and won't because it really really hurts and is uncomfortable. It's not for me. To echo Xanth:
If you feel like you need to focus on a single spot... then do it.
If you feel like you don't need to focus on a single spot... then do that instead.

There are many strategies from. You now have the fun job of experimenting.

You just have to get to a point where it's normal. -Stookie

Cheers,
Contenteo
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: question concerning 'noticing' on: October 16, 2012, 08:37:52
Cramps? eh? electrolytes and such should help with that grin
All sorts of distractions occur during this process.

I just wanted to chime in to add that keeping your eyes from moving is a VERY difficult thing to do. It sucks. Just thinking about makes them want to move. Years later I still screw up many projections by flippant eye movements. No one ever said this task was for the the weak of mind.

Cheers,
Contenteo
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: question concerning 'noticing' on: October 15, 2012, 10:12:03
Ditto on what lion said.

It's all about passiveness. You don't try to do anything.

So whether it is a spot or not, as long as you don't move your eyes around, you'll be able to pass into a F12(aka be nicely on your way to projecting)

Cheers,
Contenteo
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Breath Counting Deal on: September 30, 2012, 11:03:05
lol, yeah, mb  tongue

just goes to show you how tough it is

Cheers,
Contenteo
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Breath Counting Deal on: September 25, 2012, 09:39:01
The deal is when you are trying to drift off into F10 or F12,

On only the beat of your exhales,

count 1 through 10 in this fashion,

1 2 3 4..8 9 10 9 8...4 3 2 3 4...8 9 10 9 8...etc.

Not mine, just resonating it from deep within the records here. Quite Smashing.

Cheers,
Contenteo
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Magic eye puzzles on: September 25, 2012, 02:55:31
Lol, this puts a while new spin on the term 'Focus Level'  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Need advice on how to leave my body? on: September 25, 2012, 02:53:22
Try doing everything you are doing, just in a late afternoon nap, or wake yourself up early in the morning, go to your non-normal spot, and give it a go. It sounds like you have all the hard stuff down, just need a little crutch to get you there. Personally, I needed it. In fact, I don't know anyone who is proficient today and didn't use a drowsy exit as a crutch their first couple times.  grin

To be a little more specific, there is feeling that you need to get used to, and to get it the first couple times you are going to need a little extra help. Once you have it, you'll know what you need to do to obtain a conscious exit, and better said still, you will then realize the monumental task that lays before you.

Best in your Travels.

Cheers,
Contenteo
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New here, and can't get past the fear barrier! on: September 22, 2012, 05:58:18
The way I interpreted the mass amount of Monroe's case study over time about the 'other side' was that they are very akin to computer scripts or in general routines. Everything is known so a portion of higher level entities take delight in repeating all of the same tasks that have ever been experienced. In a way, the same way something is needed to keep it in RAM.  It is almost as if they depend on this realm to learn the new 'games'. But to learn these new ways of experiencing we also have to deal with the pain and uncertainty that comes alongside our physical universe. In one experience, I remember, Monroe asked them if it gets boring. They replayed 'No'. IMO, this says nothing to earth shattering, just another notch in the staff supporting our reality is just a great balance of differential, much as in every discipline when philosophically looked at it. Function and Form.

Nothing to be afraid of. You're just taking the first steps out of your metaphoric house. A healthy fear is natural and a good thing to have at this stage in the game. I sure had one when I started.

I wish you best on your journeys.

Cheers,
Contenteo

P.S. I am leaving out the delving into the 'self portion'. My above explanation is the outward, not inwards. I don't expect you to understand this. This is more for the pros on this site. It is very easy to get misunderstood sometimes talking in this medium about such a esoteric subject.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not sure if I'm having lucid dreams or OBE's on: September 18, 2012, 03:42:07
Well, you have a heck of a loaded question written there, and unfortunately, me saying OBE, lucid dream ain't going to solve it. In short, a lucid dream could be considered a type of OBE. It gets a little more complicated then that and there are differing schools of thought with different definitions, so I'll leave all the naming to your own research.

As for your experiences...yeah!...that's all pretty normal standard run of the mill OBE fun, it sounds like you are absolutely experiencing the phenomenon.

The best insight I could give you would be to read ALL around this site. Delve a couple of years back and read some of the posts. This stuff is thousands+ years old. Don't think a couple years back is irrelevant, just a different community.

Cheers,
Contenteo

145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: HELP - I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS! on: September 18, 2012, 03:31:37
I stopped having OOBEs because I needed sleep.

lol, I know the feeling.

Wouldn't take it too seriously. Most to all of that semi lucidity stuff is usually scary/terrifying.

You could point the finger at many different targets and no one of the explanations would probably be right. Personally, I chalk it up to uncertainty. You brain is wonderful at filling in gaps in understanding and its usually not to your benefit. Consult your nearest memory book. You'll see what I'm talkin' bout.

Cheers,
Contenteo
146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Soul to soul on: September 13, 2012, 10:11:06
Do root tips meet up?

Or do they connect to one another in a different sort of way?

Cheers,
Contenteo
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Newbie Question on: September 13, 2012, 10:10:16
 tongue You're focusing too much on the physical.

Cheers,
Contenteo
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Following Frank Kepples Schedule and Phasing Approach with RESULTS! on: September 13, 2012, 10:08:28
Experience. Time. Patience.   wink

You have to put on the lab coat now.

A pattern will emerge once you start getting enough inductive reasoning examples.
A good place to start would be to start drawing a picture of what you think governs that 'dimension'.

This is a science still in the cradles of infancy. Stay skeptical, but stay open. We're the blind men and the elephant here.

Cheers,
Contenteo
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: phasing on: September 13, 2012, 09:59:10
Xanth and Lion Rocked the socks on this thread. Allow me to come up peanut gallery here and passively throw out more passive emphasis on the passiveness part. If you are thinking about phasing. You will not phase. You are empathizing your physical body.

And on getting a little further

Your active energy should be put into responded to the 'flitting' legitly put, Lion day dream state.
You will find you can fall into these 'flitting' scenarios much easier by propagating metaphysical imagery(i.e. hackysack, frisbee, driving) into the experiences.
Ya get knocked down out of one, just seamlessly roll onto the next 'flitter'. Before you know it, you'll forget you're even laying there.
IF Conditions = right THEN Phase USER.

Cheers,  tongue
Contenteo

And this throws a total wrech into the works.
events that occur in the NPR are more of a personal nature
$$$

150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I asked to see God on: September 13, 2012, 09:43:06
The brain device does not have the capability to translate certain types of higher energy level observations and experiences.

Awesome wordageness.

IMO-We do have the ability to perceive everything. Just not all at the same time.

I am not surprised music was part of the core.  grin

Phenomenal experience LB.

I'll cheers to that,
Contenteo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31