The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:21:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31
151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you relax before ap? on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:24
I would say anything to focus your mind is excellent pre-meditation practice.

Reading is a technology don't forget.  grin

Reading per-removable type was little different, and that was only about 500 year ago. Even at the beginning of this century or last, illiteracy was a severe issue to tackle.

Back then the would have to stare at a candle or something.

Cheers,
Contenteo
152  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: 3 days ago a male friend walked into my dream and said he needed help on: September 03, 2012, 07:04:16
Yes, well there's the textbook answers we can give you and then there's the answer that really matters the most, and that's your answer. What do you think this means.

The final answer is going to be your subjective interpretation after all.

Cheers,
Contenteo
153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: how do you make sleep paralysis stronger on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:40
Prolonged deep breathing and stretching have helped me more than I care to admit. The phasing process takes so much time as is.

Cheers,
Contenteo
154  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: My Realization on: September 03, 2012, 07:00:58
Good point Xanth.

It is frustrating. Like a programmer trying to explain C++ to someone has never seen a computer, or to someone who has only used the net a few times. There is a intrinsic knowledge divide that is just so impalpable.

And for all intensive purposes, it sucks. As one one becomes more adept at a skill, they must relinquish their viewpoint of not understanding, which connects them to so many people.

I see it in myself. When friends describe their experiences to me. Giving them the advanced help you think they need is rarely what helps them. The mental constructs of the greater reality exists both so solidly and so frailly in peoples minds. Like an expensive vase, you cannot be the one to break it. They must break it themselves or this untold, but pervasive malice seems to be born deep within.

Still you do not suffer from total lack as you say. It is easier to give a way some snacks or the dessert if you naturally still have a full plate to eat from every day, so to speak.  wink

The interesting question (for you to answer to yourself) would possibly be the case if you would not (be able) to project at all anymore. Would you be willing to relinquish all of it without inner struggle or regret?

If I never projected again, I think I'd be just as happy.  I *THINK*.  Smiley 

I may be too. Or at least for a little while. Only to come up for air. I can't remember last when the greater reailty didn't matter to me.

Cheers,
Contenteo

155  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Ambidexterity on: September 03, 2012, 06:47:14
I have played keyboard often ever since I could reach the keys as a child.  smiley

I definitely could put some correlation to the, relatively, large growth in the use of my left hand for melodies with the recent explosion with AP in my life that occurred about 2 years back.

Cheers,
Contenteo
156  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Thoughts and memories on: September 03, 2012, 06:45:07
Does this represent my subconscious mind, full of useless thoughts, that have filled my mind (could explain why I find it difficult to focus at times)

I wouldn't say useless.
I look at them more as layers in a photoshop document. Where you get connectivity from one layer to another buy organizing by function, not form, so you can have some connectivity through these layers. If every thing was nicely organized it would be difficult to recall without knowing exactly where you want your 'subcounscious libraian'(lets call it for kicks) to go searching.
This matches a lot with what Herodotus and Aristotle talk about back in the day and what world class memory experts think these days. I posted a TED video on it not to long ago.

No dewy decimal system for this one  tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
157  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where did my dreams go?! on: September 02, 2012, 07:52:40
A consistent dream journal and affirmations before you go to bed are a statistically significant way to incite recall of dreams. Sleep research labs use this as a standard procedure.

Cheers,
Contenteo
158  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Thoughts and memories on: September 02, 2012, 04:03:38
Almost, I see subconscious babble as a deeper 'thing'(both are intangible). When I project, I still have a delineation between mental babble and environment, even though they are more-so connected then this plane.

For this aggregation level, this metaphor will do nicely. This thread, on the board, is the environment, and well, all our posts, that's the babble.  tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
159  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Thoughts and memories on: August 30, 2012, 08:12:21
IMO the lower levels of the astral appear to be your own mental palaces AKA mental loci.

Cheers,
Contenteo
160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Shouldn't there BE dangerous things? on: August 30, 2012, 08:10:13
I do believe there are bad things out there, but only if your intent wants to accept them. Much like if someone offers you bad tasting food. If you never accept it (intend to eat it) them you will never have to taste it.

Monroe nailed this on the head. All that evil stuff happens in 'F22'. One place (other than your own F21 volition). And this is on the fringe of the astral, far away from any of the higher levels.
people who were negative, violent and destructive while alive in the physical continue to be negative, violent and destructive in any plane/realm that they inhabit in the afterlife.
Brilliantly said. In my mind, they are all stationed in these little bubbles.

Why bubbles?

When people are emotionally happy they are intrinsically more perceptive of their surroundings (Extroverted towards a greater consciousness) This is well documented in psychology journals.

However, naturally, when people are negative/angry/'insert bad emotion here' They intrinsically become introverted. Unable to process other's current perceptions. Narrow sight blinds them of any outward perceptiveness. Almost a naturally singular selfish emotional state.

If you pass on with negative emotions, you'll sit on top to the water, much like little bubbles of oil. Trapped in you own negative mental reality of what you hold to be true. A slew of little potholes that appear to repel one another.

After all this time on this forum. I have yet to hear negative experiences about many evil entities. It's always one. Retrieval missions are always helping one trapped person. I like to look at this logic of positive and negative very much like a framework of the logic deductive reason versus inductive. If you want examples of a rule, you have to break the specifics apart.

The cause for such a fear of evil is just.
If the great PUL oneness (or whatever you want to call it) can naturally aggregate to one, then an evil intention should be able to do the same. But I havn't seen it yet. Maybe in the movies. But in reality the evil seems to just be good from another perspective, not a true evil. The evil we know in the astral seems to have no organizing power. It acts more like entropy then it does syntropic negativity.

So I think there is nastiest out there. But its out there only if you want to be or unfortunately trip into it in your travels. IMO, Its seems to be the exception. Not the rule.

Steer clear.  smiley

Cheers,
Contenteo
161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Clicking Out while Phasing on: August 30, 2012, 07:41:50
If I had to take a guess, you moved your eyes to look at something, even possibly involuntary. This action will always bring you back to square 1, well F10 in this case. I have 'clicked' myself many times.

Kepple had a weird tech where he would lock hes eyes looking straight up. I have tried this, but it is very uncomfortable.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo
162  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditating as often as possible on: August 26, 2012, 08:52:30
Taoist Calligraphers had a expression.

"Grinding the ink"

It took hours to make high grade ink, the most tedious process was grinding down fine particles of charcoal. It was considered, for all intensive purposes right now, a high level form of meditation. One would zen out to the task at hand. Being completely in the moment. Feeling the charcoal as it ground against the wood. Picking the weeds should be no different when you begin to explore the true depths of the power of meditation.

Best on your practices.  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo
163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting Stragled by Blankets it good. on: August 26, 2012, 07:22:22
There is different places in the phasing process where one can enter a state that adequately can be described by the term 'sleep paralysis'.

Sleep paralysis can be called the state when one comes out of a dream and cannot move.
Others use the term for the common mind awake/body asleep (F10) state of being.
There are even other places where this term could be accurate.

So please remember, words are simply placeholders for phenomenon. When the thing being described, sleep paralysis in this case is non-physical, having a high degree of verifiability is usual rare, for instance, try to get a definition for love, or wisdom out of a group of 100 people.

Best on your travels  smiley or sleep paralysis expeditions  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo
164  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditating as often as possible on: August 26, 2012, 07:10:46
It makes you very calm and perceptive of your surroundings. That is if you have a base of knowledge to place your surroundings into.

Cheers,
Contenteo
165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Locations to visit on: August 23, 2012, 07:17:55
once you've go to astral, you momentarily realize that ALL earthly issues and affairs are SO futile and insignificant

Well said.

Cheers,
Contenteo
166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Had the most breathtaking adventure of my life this morning!!! on: August 23, 2012, 07:14:29
Props Piyal.

Glad you like it  grin. It's pretty clutch.

Yeah, that wind feels great, I don't even know if it is wind. It always had a PUL feeling to it whenever I experienced it.

Cheers,
Contenteo

167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Another AP Need help on: August 23, 2012, 06:53:50
1. Deepening (metaphysical imagery of you rubbing your hands together, feeling the warmth) is a wonderful technique.

2. It should feel like you exit with no effort when done correctly. If you are using effort, you are still focusing on the phsyical.

3. I attempt every day pretty much, unless I am lazy that day  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo

168  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Rainbow aura.. on: August 21, 2012, 04:30:23
What does it mean!!!!!!!!! huh huh huh huh huh huh

tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can one die while OBE on: August 21, 2012, 04:26:45
Well, it depends how you define 'die'. Physically, of course not. You're heart is beating hard through the entire process. I have, nor have not seen any accounts of AP leading to ill physical repercussions. Sleep is inherently good for you  grin.

The worst that can happen is you let your brain get too far out there. So, be safe with this stuff, you don't want to reprogram your brain in some crazy fashion or self induce something terrible like clinical schizophrenia. We are dealing with one of the ultimate boundary experiences here, so this is highly plausible. Stay grounded. Stay skeptical. Trust, but verify.

I need to write a treatise on Sleep Paralysis for this forum.
Oh, please do, I'll sticky the crap outta that.

Cheers,
Contenteo
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going in and out of body. on: August 19, 2012, 05:12:12
Yes, a hoard of vivid dreams means you are doing something right.

I take breaks from projecting here and there sometimes because I just can't stand the elongated days and days of dreaming that occur on regular nights when I am practicing.

You are close, if not already there.  smiley

Do those drowsy attempts, F12 it up and head towards that light  grin. GL.

Cheers,
Contenteo
171  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Rainbow aura.. on: August 19, 2012, 05:07:46
That's iridescence caused by light being diffused from the corner of the lens based off the sun's light source.

Some may know this common phenomena as a byproduct of a 'len's flare'

No energy here. Sorry  undecided

Cheers,
Contenteo
172  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Second Life, Facebook and the fractal, digital nature of the LCS. on: August 19, 2012, 05:05:13
Yes. It all seems fundamental and obvious at the moment siad, but one's understanding of a phenomenon limits their ability to forge predictable outcomes around the phenomenon. Of course, one's conscious understanding is a prerequisite to accuratly forging anything.

Also, not forgotten in this equation, is one's ability to accurately measure a phenomenon and store it for future use within their consciousness.
However, this is equally confusing because measuring and storing seem to be universal functional constraints in themselves of the reality we exist...in many evolutionary spatial aggregations(i.e. cells, plants, human bodies, communities, etc.)

Best on everyone's existentialist ponderings, mine included.  tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Unable to separate...then why did it feel so real? on: August 18, 2012, 22:13:34
Lucid Dreams, Projections and Dreams are all essentially the same thing with a different level of awareness. It is the same phenomenon.

Cheers,
Contenteo
174  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: trail and error to increase the quality of lucid dreams on: August 18, 2012, 22:10:35
I usually have the brain chatter 'What is this?' as something otherworldly occurs.

Then I'll feel the classic 'pulled away' feeling, and I'll be like 'Hey! this is a dream.' Then a LD starts.

Cheers,
Contenteo
175  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Writing ap or astral projecion on: August 18, 2012, 22:05:52
'Phase' is another interchangeable term alongside 'OBEing'

Best on your memoirs  tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31