The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 12:40:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 2 Minutes 2 WILD on: March 29, 2013, 17:49:13
Hey All,

I had the quickest WILD I have ever had last night after about 2 minutes of laying down.  shocked

Here's what happened:
I am proficient at piano, and was laying some tunes over in my head, doing the theory and whatnot, When I start thinking about leading tones, The vibrations kicked in and settled immediately. I didn't think much of them, but the the pull was very strong. Like it most often does, it interrupts your thought process and you have to make a mental decision about what to think of next.

The process has always reminded me of magnetism, as in it feels that way. It feels like you are getting pulled. If you think about your physical surroundings, then it like you reverse the polarity and get pushed back down into your body. The only real solution is to have that willingness to alleviate yourself of your past perspective, whatever it is, for me, it was leading tones., and then keep that polarity focused straight upwards. At that point, keep your mind pure and hang on. This phase occurred in just that way. In fact, it wasn't till this morning until I remember what the trigger was that made me phase. I had completely forgotten about leading tones. It was my friend, only after a few questions did it hit me. So when I say willingness to alleviate, I really mean willingness to completely forget and lose yourself in the phase process.

To the newcomers:
When this occurs, you can't think about projection, you can't think about techniques, you just have to go with the flow. You don't know when its going to happen, but if you train diligently, when all the conditions are 'right' you be able to cash in on those opportunities. I know that has to sound frustrating but nothing good comes easy.

As for the experience, it wasn't the crispest thing in the world. I was in my house per usual F21 experience and there were boxes and all sorts of mess & junk piled everywhere. I nimbly "float-bounced" on top of the scatter, kicking some of it around(that surprised me, never did that before). Very dramatic lighting that wasn't all that bright, nor any music. One of the more complacent projections. In fact, after a few minutes, I got fed up and bounced out to my back porch where I tried to convince myself that I wasn't in reality and I was being stupid for thinking I was actually in a projection, where, of course, then I got booted out.

I hope this helps in some way shape or form to those who have WILD as their goal.  wink

Cheers,
Contenteo
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Where Do Negative Entities Come From? on: March 18, 2013, 06:24:19
Firs(t) of all we as humans perceive negativity through our own understanding and interpretation.

Yup. It's your own perception and intent. AKA the dissonance of your own lower subconscious.

If you will them. They will come. If you believe they exist, they will simply appear.
Intent shares no bias for why. Intent is as the tip of an arrow

Learn to control your intent. You'll find changing your emotional state in the astral is as easy as flicking a light switch. As easy as aiming that arrow at something else. There is no physio-chemical response to make an emotion linger.

This is one of the greatest lessons I have pulled into my everyday life from astral travel.

Cheers,
Contenteo
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How long can you be in the vibrational state? on: March 12, 2013, 05:01:30
I just came out of one of those naps that feels like hours and you have many dreams, but look at your watch and only 30 minutes passed. Total Tangent, but I love those things.

Yes, I like 'increased depth' better. 3D black is just so confusing. Every stage of the phase process could be called 3d and black  grin It's like going to a zoo and calling everything an animal. Of course you are going to get widespread consensus.

Although it rarely gets me anywhere really astral, I always attempt before going to bed. Once every week or so I hit a stage where I'll be in my consciousness for an hour+. Its layer upon layer of deeper wormhole like blackness. I rarely if ever feel anything like this in drowsy attempts. Drowsy attempts are just so smooth for exits.

If you can get to a F10 state and then summon vibrations, that's probably good enough. I find when I feel vibrations, I don't even care. I just say 'good' and keep going. What I am really searching for at that point is that 'melting in to the couch' feeling. If I can feel myself laying where I think I am, then that projection is not going to happen. I am not distanced enough.

Next time it occurs I'll just continue to welcome it and see how powerful it can get. 

Yes. Well said.

Its interesting now that I know the feeling the bad part isn't bad at all, its more like a signal that the happiness is soon to come which instantly dissolves the fear and the love overcomes it instantly.
Yup, I wish more people thought this way.  undecided All this talk about demons is so tiring. How do you ever expect to 'lower your entropy' if you just keep adding to it by your own volition. Fall into the bliss like its a good song.

Cheers,
Contenteo
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How long can you be in the vibrational state? on: March 12, 2013, 03:47:21
The few times that I have kept them going for a while and not projected, I hit a rare state, to which I can only relate to Monroe's F18. it is the Heart energy state or something to that effect. You hit a point where you are being bathed in what feels like a cool breeze of PUL(pure unconditional love) however you don't go anywhere. You can still tell you are laying down in wherever you attempted. Full consciousness. May I add, you really don't want to go anywhere, it is such an amazing state of being.

Alongside the breeze, you are being bathed in a light, however, it is a light that is both blackness and pure white at the same time. Very difficult to explain.

It is a topic that doesn't really come up too often. Monroe's F15 and F18 are quite difficult places to get verifiable evidence from. Everything in that transition stage is quite subjective and murky.

Other then that, usually something happens. If you are trying to get anywhere, you will get nowhere at all, projecting is really a game of how well you can convince yourself that the 'phantastic' events you are experiencing are just normal and you are actually living in them.

Best on the journeys.

Cheers,
Contenteo
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just some questions on: March 10, 2013, 11:15:33
In accounting there is a enhancing qualifying characteristic of measurement called 'verifyablity'. It is defined as:consensus amongst peers.
Remember, we are just evolved monkeys typing on basically 26 keys, and through the phenomenon of verifyability(alongside comparability & understanability), we are able to communicate to one another to a certain extent. This entire notion of understanding the reality the last sentence denoted is purely a subjective experience you just had in itself.

...yet it works...

So, Just remember to play nice and understand the constraints of semantics we all share on this forum.

Remember, most to all of the pain aliviating tests for Advil and Tylenol are based off of subjective research methodologies.

This forum is the perfect place to LOOK for verifyability, not contest it.

Cheers,
Contenteo
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: A New Experiment on: March 08, 2013, 07:40:01
I've done this a number of times. I think the 'best' part hour 28. Exhaustion turns into over exhaustion and your body doesn't have enough strength to be sore. Besides being tired, you are very relaxed in this state.

Best! Talk to you in the morning Tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Signs of an astral traveller? How to meet other APers without scaring others? on: March 05, 2013, 02:15:42
Y... yes... just... what I said. I obviously agree.

We were writing at the same thought at the same time.  grin I did not mean any offense. You just got in there a minute before me.  tongue

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Signs of an astral traveller? How to meet other APers without scaring others? on: March 04, 2013, 08:02:30
Sorry about the loneliness.
It can be said you are tapping into the universal strategy training. That's what I look at it as.
I have found the gift of astral projection is that of nimble empathy and lush creativity.

Making visualization a nightly habit makes you very good at understanding potential outcomes, but also, more importantly, the factors involved in those outcomes. Every  'simulation' is of use. Knowing what not to say, is the same as knowing 'when' saying should occur. This goes for learning new skills, and meeting new people.
Maybe you could call it just a zesty appreciation for life itself, but on a deeper level, I feel like so many of the individuals who have had vivid NDEs. They share this quality of walking the earth with an aura of wonder of each moment. Its kinda of a cheesy way to describe it, but it helps you put every interaction and every day in context. Time moves seemingly fast and every interaction is a gift, no matter how trifling.

But if you want to be Utilitarian about it...
I have learned that from AP'ing. I find everyone, when approached the right way (which is different nearly every time) finds it a sigh of relief to speak about the subject of dreams. Dreams are already a pretty intimate subject, understand that as a constraint. Don't search for people to talk about it with either. If you are going to be 'known' for knowing about this stuff, just say you practice "Lucid Dreaming". Its a statement that is not 100% accurate, but you'll find a handful of people who have had one of those. They will like you for it and just respect their boundaries of that is "dream talk." Until they sit down by themselves and take a good hard study at AP, you will always be ahead of them.

Cheers,
Contenteo
84  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Saying Goodbye on: March 04, 2013, 07:36:16
We should ask some Siamese twins, because if they can't do it, I'd be rather skeptical that we are going to be able to do it without jamming some metal and chipboards into our grey matter.

The other option would be, everybody shares everybody's dreams already. But, we'd never be able to prove it then though because, where would your experimental 'control variable' come from?

Cheers,
Contenteo
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: yes just had a false awaking and i hardly noticed on: March 04, 2013, 07:28:51
Now read the title of this topic again, haha. Made me giggle.

Lol! Epic.

Now we just have to answer the question, if a false awakening is a simulation, what can that tell us about beginnings?

Everything which has a beginning is by that very fact - a simulation.

- Wi11iam

You can simulate anything except a beginning.
  - Counterpoint

Cheers,
Contenteo
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you get any warning? on: March 01, 2013, 08:31:28
It feels like there is a black deep space in front of my eyes rather than just blackness

Yeah, a black deep space that you intuitively can just lash out and grab onto. Then the AP starts.

There are other ways and indicators, but that one I have experienced numerous times. That's definitely the main one.

I always feel like the shape of that black deep space you can grab onto is an equilateral triangle. That has been oddly consistent. Anyone else?

Cheers,
Contenteo
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Everything which has a beginning is by that very fact - a simulation ~Wi11iam on: March 01, 2013, 07:58:46
Continue...
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: In The Beginning... on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:06
A Discussion of what are thread is within a thread. What a Thread! by even the thread's standards.
In fact, At this point I think even the thread, itself, has identity concerns.

Everything which has a beginning is by that very fact - a simulation.

Let's put the theory to the test. So, Let's 'simulate' an end.

And attempt to 'simulate' a new beginning to see how the theory holds.

Here's what I think I gathered from the dissenters.

You can simulate anything except a beginning.

See you in the next 'thread'.

Cheers,
Contenteo
89  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Steps to open the third eye (physical and mental) on: February 28, 2013, 04:41:01
Who knows if the chemicals balanced the equation or not. I will say it sounds like you got a nice healthy dose of steadfast intent. Keep routine up for sure.

Best on the travels.

Cheers,
Contenteo
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello People of the Pulse on: February 28, 2013, 04:30:09
Hey Buggz!

Welcome to the more social side of the party.

Never underestimate the power of a physical journal and writing to yourself. Definition of mental intent is some pretty powerful stuff as I am sure you have read about. This is even more so when you can write affirmations to yourself.

If you think it is an addiction, getting those endorphin into your brain from other sources such as running is always an option.

Best on all your Journies!

Cheers,
Contenteo
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The fear. I thought I was over it. Guess not! lol on: February 28, 2013, 04:20:32
Fear and the perception of evil is a dense smog that will inherently sit attop the lower most astral level for quite some time to come.
It is something everyone, including myself encounter from time to time.

It is something you just learn is simple a point of view and you learn to augment your perception at will away from a fearful mental habitat.

I'll give you some sound projection logic. If you believe that AP and NDE are the same thing, then if you die in fear, most likely you are going to end up in a pretty crappy F22 state for quite some time. If you can see that, then it makes no sense to have any fear, especially when walking in the face of death. The best that'll do for you is put you in a tormenting limbo state if you happen to perish while in a fearful state of mind. Yick.  undecided

Coping with it, in that light, I found, is essentially and brings about all sorts of productivity here in the physical. It is said amongst the samurai class that the Way of the Warrior is the resolute acceptance of death. I suspect this may be their ultimate reasoning too. I also suspect that this is possible one of the best takeaway lessons one can hold on to be practicing astral projection regularly. It is certainly not for the faint of heart or mind.

Best on your fearless travels  tongue

Cheers,
Contenteo
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was it an astral kiss? on: February 28, 2013, 04:10:19
First off, every dream is technically a projection. It is just an AP without conscious control. We AP every night whether we remember or not.

The first stable and identifiable state, the 'Focus level', that could be labeled 'the astral' is known commonly as F21. Most unconscious dreams occur here.

The best metric to see how 'deep' you are (in focus levels, F21 F22 F23..etc) is how well you could identify nuances amongst the places and people within your experience.
When you see entities you recognize and places you know, these are indicators of a F21(in your own memory palace) experience

So yes, it was technically a projection, as are all dreams, but it was inside your own mental construct of reality. Aka, your brain thunked it up and experienced it, much like a day dream. Most Freudian sleep sciences should apply here.

embarassed Sorry this is probably not the answer you were looking for. On this plane of reality, We are all bound by the constraints of our physical bodies and their carnal desires to selflessly replicate. I would take this dream as a simple a synthesized mental model.

Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My progress and dream confusion whats happening? on: February 27, 2013, 05:30:55
Vivid dreams are normal. To be brutally honest, the better you get at AP the more all your dreams will be vivid all the time. Even when you just want to rest. Sometimes this can get tiring. Sleeping on your side helps reduce this. It comes with the territory.

As for black wormhole and getting sucked all around. This should be accompanied by a whole array of unique feelings, melting sinking, teeth clenching and your face melting into itself, vast blackness, colors, semi pictures, I could go on and on. There is a whole bunch of stuff that can take place at the gateway between F12 and F15. If I had to take a guess, that's what you were experiencing. It should be relatively easy to project from that state if you can focus on your 'crown chakra' and forget that you are laying in bed.

I find forgetting that you are laying there is easier said then done because at that point you are so excited to phase.

If there were no physical sensations alongside what you were describing then you are hitting the first stages of what some claim to be remote viewing. It starts with shadows and shapes, very much like tunnel vision and then expands outward. it takes incredible self discipline because any momentarily lapse in focus will chop it right back the begining of the tunnel vision. You'll find you can physically talk without disrupting the vision.

I hope this gives more questions then answers.  grin

Cheers,
Contenteo
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do I never have any success in the morning ? on: February 27, 2013, 05:21:17
As I usually chime in, there are a handful of things that go unsaid about what you should NOT be doing during this beginning get to F10 process. People rarely hear these.

- Don't move your eyes. Let them relax.
- Don't moving your body(voluntary muscles) at all. Any moving should snap you back to square 1.
- Don't even think about your breathing, just visualize something fun, preferably metaphsyical
- Don't lay on your side.
- Don't hum
- Don't scratch itch or anything like that
- Keep your teeth touching, relaxed against one another, not open

I hope I caught something you might be doing. I'll add some more if they come to my mind.

Cheers,
Contenteo
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How to achieve AP through RTZ projection? on: February 26, 2013, 06:59:08
The best metaphor I have found to date to describe 'higher levels' of the astral is that of a near boiling pot of water.
I found the trick is to be comfortable with the luck of the draw. There are a lot of little secluded F23 bubbles you can end up in at the bottom of the pot. Then there is a whole gambit of bigger f24-26 bubbles.

I'd give you specific techniques, but that would destroy the whole vague concept model I am trying to instill. Like Xanth said, hone your use of intent. Practice and practice often. You'll be armed well when you opportunity arises.
Try intending not to a place, but a state with more entities.

Cheers,
Contenteo
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: So i am going to make an OOBE documentary. on: February 22, 2013, 03:07:36
I'd jump in, but I am over in the States.

Best of luck on the project(ion) [ tongue terrible pun)

Cheers,
Contenteo
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could not pass through glass on: February 22, 2013, 01:52:22
I've somersaulted through a glass window, out a 4 story building, landing softly on my feet.

I will echo the major point brought up here. What you believe is true, will become true when you are in there. The mind in fantastically nimble in that state. What seems like is an impossible feat from your current perspective will become cakewalk when you are actually 'in there' projecting. You can flip emotions on the dime. You can turn 360 and change the entire landscape. You can think that something is impassible glass and frustrate yourself. You can manifest a sword.

Best on your training. You sound to be doing brilliantly.

Cheers,
Contenteo
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: whats the" easiest" way to leave your body. on: February 20, 2013, 05:00:41
For a baby, a walk in the park is years away.

Its not quite like that. I had success after 2 months of fastidious training.

Immerse yourself, read read read, and make your own conception of the phenomenon. Then trust yourself and follow through. You'll be there in no time.

It is something no one will ever be able to take away from you.

Cheers,
Contenteo
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Several OBEs in one night, wild dreams on: February 20, 2013, 04:57:31
Cool news! Congrats.

I've had a handful of strikingly similar experiences with multiple projections in one night. I love the lucidity that comes with them and that feeling of being able to delve right back into where you came.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the times you woke up in between were actually false awakenings.

You should try to project again tonight or as soon as possible. In projection, when it rains it pours. Most of my projections come in clusters. You should try to maximize the knowledge of remembering where to throw your brain to quickly slip into that vibrational state that rings success.

Cheers,
Contenteo
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Ultimate Visualization Technique? Empathy? on: February 20, 2013, 04:47:04
Congrats, that's exactly where you want to be.  grin

Losing the feeling in your arms and legs is known as F10(mind awake, body asleep). Think of it as the launch pad of all deep meditation. Every meditation art that I encountered validates this State of Mind. So getting there(F10) and getting there quick and knowing what 'there' feels like is meat and potatoes of astral projection practice. 

As for moving eyes, eh, I mean, what do you want me to say, the stuff you see in that stage is really interesting. I have been doing this for years and I still move my eyes...and every experience is still really interesting.

As for techniques against it. Well, I switch my techniques as I hit the different main milestones in projecting. Usually visualization and laying there bored until F10 sets in. Then I go over to counting breaths on the exhale nowadays until I feel my visual cortext shut down (F12) a black vastness sets in. Then I usually pick back up visualizing and concentrate on getting that sinking feeling going. If you can get past F12, you are always in store for some sort of wild ride, even if you don't have a full fledged projection. Enjoy the experiences as they come. There is no winners circle.

Go search posts by my name, if you are interested in F12, I have written well over a few dozen girthy replies on the subject.

Cheers,
Contenteo

P.S. If you are attempting before bed. That's a good way to frustrate yourself. Practice getting to F12 before bed, but do the traditional wake up early thing and then go to F12. You'll be walkin on moonlight before you know it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31