The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 11:48:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first astral projection on: May 13, 2014, 19:40:35
Thats good now all I need to do is get over my fear of astral projecting but becouse I had that exspirience I know its not so bad good in many ways
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My first astral projection on: May 13, 2014, 12:20:13
Well it started as I was aware I was flying it felt really realistic I could feel the wind as I was hitting my astral body I looked around and I saw hundreads of peaple flying next to me so I continued to fly around the place I was in the place it looked like there were huge long thick holes on the ground where there was water falls and ithere were this really thin lines of rock getting higher and thicker as thay got higher and on top of them there were really long pices of land full of grass so as I was flying I jumped on one of them pieces of land started running faster and faster getting past my limits of how I can run in my human body and as I got to the end of one of them pieces of land I jumped anc started fly in again then I started flying with a group and then I noticed this thing flying next to me it didnt really look pleasent so I moved away from it thats when I knew it followed me so that is when I started flying really quite wild in a way a flyed as fast as I could going turning in tight corners that is when the think that didnt look pleasent stoped following me then I flyed again that is when I woke up do you think that is a dream or a astral projection
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / astral projection help on: May 12, 2014, 22:17:12
I recently I asked my guardian angles to pull my soul out of my human body so then I could astral project so afer 5 to 10 minites of laying in my bed relaxed I start to notice a flying sensation like I was being pulled out of my body while this has happening I thought what happened to me before becouse I have been in a simmular situration and what happened was I could feeling something  tapping me then I thought I could be somthing else and not my guardian angles what should I do next help would be appriated also post some of your first astral projection exsperiences if you want it may help me and other peaple reading this post

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]