The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 10:41:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / what does this mean on: March 20, 2016, 23:02:46
I started meditating and after a while I felt a falling sensation I was in pitch darkness then I got like a 360 degrees vision  I saw myself I was huge like a statue It was on top of the planet earth and that statue like figue had all my chalkra open from the bottom off my body too the stop of my head where my third eye was located and colours were radiating off my body red,orange,yellow,green a light blue a dark blue and a purple and the eyes were glowing and I started getting a urge to go walk near it I stared walking to it noticed me then I started getting versions off this energy it was beautiful it was a mixture off all the chalkra colours.

Then everything started fading and I got this falling sensation and then I was back in my body
But what does this mean have you ever had any experience like this or similar this is really confusing me I don't know what this means is my higher self trying to tell me something
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why? on: March 20, 2016, 16:19:04
For me personally it would be fireflies by owl city
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation) on: March 18, 2016, 04:02:07
Yeah, that REALLY threw me for a loop...
Life can have as much or as little "spirituality" to it as you choose.
Essentially though, *everything* is a spiritual experience... everything from waking up in the morning, to taking a crap, to eating, to going to sleep at night.
It's not relegated to when you have your hair in a certain way or wearing certain clothes... that's ridiculous and shows that they really have NO idea what they're talking about.

That section of the website is really enough to make sure I never visit the rest of it.  O_o

You do have a good point I can see why they would mention colour of clothing due to the colour bringing off energy but I don't see how a certain hair styles could change anything
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation) on: March 17, 2016, 17:43:27
Here is a link to there website http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/

There a really good website with all sorts of information on specific types of entities, obes,healing ect so why not check them out you might learn something new like I did
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / what's your opinion on the ssrf (spiritual research foundation) on: March 17, 2016, 17:39:01
What do you think they contribute too  spiritual research
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: March 13, 2016, 15:16:53
I was just wondering because throughout history it's created so much unneeded war
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: a 7 foot reptilian keeps finding and trying to fight me everytime I have a obe on: March 11, 2016, 03:22:12
Thanks you lot it worked  grin all that happened was it got more hostile so to speak but it was acting more scared off me once I took the element off his control off me away would that technique work with any entities even the more stronger powerful ones I know I haven't meet anything bad that was stronger than me but it's only a matter off time until I do so would the technique work against any stronger beings
33  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / what happens with the Earth's Precessional Cycle on: February 29, 2016, 17:43:37
I understand not loads of people have heard about it but I'm just want to know your perspective off it
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / a 7 foot reptilian keeps finding and trying to fight me everytime I have a obe on: February 29, 2016, 17:29:35
Really recently I had about 4 obe and it always happens when usually at the end of a obe when my vision starts getting more and more blurry I don't know if it's because I been doing a load of space exploration lately in the astral plains but is there any way of getting rid off it because I not seen nothing like it like I seemed to happen since I encountered a grey it warned me about a few things but that is quite un relivenent (I tell u if you want to know the specific warnings ) but ever since then some 7 - 8 foot  reptilian beings have been encountering me and been trying to fight me.

By the way after those fights after I wake up in always seem to feel really weak a day exhausted for a few hours after is there anyway to not use a lot energy while defending yourself in the astral.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm going to start astral traveling after 2 years of stopping got any tips on: February 14, 2016, 15:21:01
Any tips would be appreciated
36  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / what would happen to the spirits if the earth got made unhabitable on: February 11, 2016, 21:00:35
with spirits we know that they usually spend multiple lifetimes on the same planet but what if a nuclear war happened and made the earth uninhabitable what would happen would the spirits  mostly go to 1 planet and continue to achieve higher consciness there or would some spirits be forced to stay in the spirit world and evolve there so then they don't bring a planets consciness level down  because I know  higher consciness spirits are coming to earth and making the earth a higher consciness but would it be allowed for loads of lower consciness spirits to bring down the neutral consciness level of another host planet down
37  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / unwanted earth bound spirit in my house on: February 01, 2016, 14:41:58
so a few months ago i moved to a new house and everything was fine until about 2 weeks ago where i feel unknown presence i didnt think much off it and continued with my life until about a week ago where i started having nightmares not just normal ones like night terrors and when i woke up i felt a proper strong wind and saw something in a cloak rush past and it disappeared so in the morning and i started meditating and after about 10 minutes i started getting visions of this woman in a chair and when she saw me she started running and screaming at me thats when i regained consciousness from meditating but its constantly there in my house it wont leave me alone and from what i can tell its a distressed earth bound spirit i tried talking to it and communicating with it but it started getting violent so i stopped and jjust told it to leave buit iut hasnt and thats when i started getting random bruises on my body and arms

any suggestions on what i should do next would be greatly appreciated
38  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: my growth spiritualy and just in generial has stopped on: October 27, 2015, 16:24:38
Thank you
39  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / my growth spiritualy and just in generial has stopped on: October 27, 2015, 04:26:25
Though these past months i felt like i have made so much progress spiritualy and making myself a better person too like everything has changed my attitude towards my daily life and being a more positive person in general 

But now it feels like i have hit a wall stopping me to develop myself any further i have tryed a few solutions such as i been meditating to try contact my higher self to try get some answers it used to help me develop myself and bring my self on the right path in life with the answers and quotes i used to get but now im getting no answers no anything to try help me figueout what i can do next

i dunno if this is a sign telling me to figueout for myself  what to do next i honestly dont know

and im interested have any of you ever encountered this before and if you did how did you progress further and get round this problem of finding yourself to not progress spiritualy and physically
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i need help my friend got possessed by a demon and it had a message for me on: June 26, 2015, 01:44:59
its wierd thow i got a message saying the entatie or demon or what ever it was wanted a connection to my friend to get a connection to me im so confused with whats its intentions are because i have always had a strong stable positive energy field so i dont know if it would be able to do any harm what do you think
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i need help my friend got possessed by a demon and it had a message for me on: June 25, 2015, 19:46:39
the messages i got

btw when i picked her up she grabbed my shirt and said tell Lexis that he need to be careful because the thing that attacked her was trying to get a connection to you

she told me the thing wasnt after her it was trying to get to u thru lexi

btw Lexi ran to the church after leaving the hospital unexpectedly and i followed her and she said if you dont leave Lewis alone then she poured holy water on herself
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / i need help my friend got possessed by a demon and it had a message for me on: June 25, 2015, 19:35:33
so my friend got possessed and it says it trying to get to me by connecting to my friend through to me what should i do
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / do spirit guides arrange relationships on: June 07, 2015, 03:56:39
Do spirit guides play a part in finding us relationships
44  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / can you avoid destiny and change what was going to happen in your life on: May 29, 2015, 20:42:09
I know you and your gardian angels decide whats going to happen in this life time on the earthplane or physical plane but either way you will reach that destiny or reason you came on this plane for but can you change it for example if i was destined to save the earth for example  could i change it to find a cure for cancer for example
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / do eyes reveal anything about the soul on: May 09, 2015, 18:27:29
I dont know if its true or not but what your opinions are on the subject
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A learning experience on: April 08, 2015, 14:48:34
So i went to see my nana she is a healer and she said she noticed somewhere on my body full of unpleasent vibrations so she offered to heal i accepted

Then after like 2 mins of healing i started seeing these visions  of this person i felt like i knew thix person then this scary thing appeared i looked into this person eyes and it gave me these visions of this place and atlantis came into my head anyway after a few seconds i noticed a load of these peaple then it looked like a nuke blew up straight after then i started feeling really emotinal and felt phyisical pain and emotions such as anger then i reterned i could hear my nana and mum trying to carm me down i could not see them then after 2 mins i had another vision and i returned into the phyisical plane

dont know why i saw all that what do you think
47  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / the blood moon on: April 02, 2015, 19:33:57
ive heard according to a lot of religions they have predicted the blood moon to happen this year and its meant to have some life changing events  do you think the blood moon may be a sign of our human spirit evolveing
48  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / has my life already been decided on: March 24, 2015, 01:07:41
its like one good thing happens then like 5 or 6 bad things happen is it just bad luck or is it to do with the purpose i choose to reincarnate to earth for
49  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / the spirit of life on: March 20, 2015, 01:57:42
So if everything has a spirit does that mean the sun moon planets or even the universe has a spirit
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there gangs in the astral? on: March 14, 2015, 15:08:01
Also if you would class this as a gang of some sort there are astral police ive have meet them a few times just for being in a restrcted area and usally thay will  just make you feel fear then you will be back in your human body instantly dont know if thay can do anything else
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5