The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 09:55:04

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there gangs in the astral? on: March 14, 2015, 03:05:36
Ive had experiences where there was a group of entaties in the same shirt in the same location i did sort of feel intimidated and even know where was a person from that was apart of that group he didnt try hurt me or anything i just didnt like it that i was alone in the walking down a road there was not a lot of peaple and there was what looked like a gang around me and one of yhe members next to me
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 04:27:56
What happened to me was i thought i was in a dream when i realised i was at first thats when i started doing a few tests to see if i was astral projecting so my advice just reaseach a few tests u could do to tell if u are astral projecting or not it worked for me
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: the reptilians and the grays on: February 15, 2015, 04:49:34
I was not in my bedroom when this happened i was in this woods like place i was flying around and this light cought my eye i went to see what is was and there dracos about (reptilians) thay attacked me out numbering me then i teleported somewhere else

and it was a gray that helped me he said he was a zetan gray and thats where the visions come in the gray also told me the dracos creater told them thay can create civilisations and colonise planets solar systems and universes but most kill any life thay find on other planets
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / the reptilians and the grays on: February 15, 2015, 02:50:43
So throught out all my astral travels ive noticed that the things the grays have said been true if you didnt know the grays have turned into a quite evil low frequency being because of the reptilians that enslaved them the grays im referling to are the zetan grays

Anyway the grays used to be a peaceful race i should mentain i have not got the full story through visions anyway all i know the reptilians enslaved there race that turned the grays race into evil bad intention race but i still found a few out of the 50 grays i have encountered that are still there true selfs nice peaceful but ive never had a long conversation with them due to the last remaining of grays constantly hiding due to there race being enslaved captured

ive had a few battles on planets with reptilians in what it looked like a war anyway have you had any experienes with et or reptilians ?
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats more Fun ? on: February 13, 2015, 03:40:32
Well you get benifits from both lucid dreaming and astral projection i probely say astral projection just my opinion just because i just explore the astral realm like going to space its like if i meet something example angel i feel like a sence of a achivement but with lucid dreaming nothing bad can happen unless you want to so i still probely say thay are  good and bad things about astral projection and lucid dreaming
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / spirits around me on: February 12, 2015, 01:41:05
So quite recently ive been quite ill but the last few days my cat wont come in my bedroom and if she comes in she acts really cautious and is stareing next to me for a few minites but if it is a spirit i dont sence anything bad or negative what do you think
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / constantly seeing future events in form of flashback on: February 03, 2015, 17:24:05
I could be doing anything anyday then i suddenly get like a a few images like what happens sometimes during astral projection then like a few days to a week later it happens ive even wrote these i ages ive seen down in a book and when something happens that i saw during a flash back i look in the book wrote things in and thay are there
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / was i meant to meet her on: February 01, 2015, 04:45:17
So i was looking for a penpal i found 1 and it only took a a day or so until we got really close we found we could talk about anything on skype i felt like a special connection between us like i meet her before during another life
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: why are some peaple soo negative about obe /astral projection on: January 21, 2015, 02:05:44
you are right and to be honest i had to learn the hard way when i first started but after doing it so many years i want to help peaple astral project but as i said in the last post my friend is really scared and believes everything that are in books but maybe he just is not ready i just want more peaple to experience the great experiences that astral projection can give you
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / why are some peaple soo negative about obe /astral projection on: January 21, 2015, 01:47:03
i read quite a lot of Robert Bruces astral projection anyway i get too my point

Robert Bruce uses so much negativity in his books like with the entaties secton of the 90 day program book he makes everything scarier then it honestly is  like my friend read his books and came up too me wanting to stop astral projecting all because off the stuff he has read in this book i read it and i think the stuff about possession and demons he over reacts

my point is that i think less experienced astral projecters should not read this i know that i wont get killed or whatever on the astral plane ive been doing it for 6 years but i feel robert is just putting another fear on the list of new or unexperienced astral projecters what do you think
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what is the maximum number of spirit guides people can have on: January 20, 2015, 02:48:34
ok
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / what is the maximum number of spirit guides people can have on: January 20, 2015, 02:24:02
just asking this question becouse ive heard some peaple have 4 gudies others have 6 anyway is there a maximum number spirit guies somebody can have
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: paronomal activaty on: January 19, 2015, 03:58:49
Which oart paranomal activaty or astral projection or being pulled out of your body by a spirit
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: paronomal activaty on: January 18, 2015, 19:36:39
I did manage to project and i did see a spirit that i used to see when i was younger it was quite negative and didnt want to leave the house so i just projected somewhere else good astral projection i will do a more detailed version of the astral projection if anybody wants to hear it
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / can you get bad entaties with high vibratinal frequencys on: January 18, 2015, 19:33:22
I was just wondering has anybody seen a entatiy like it
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / paronomal activaty on: January 17, 2015, 15:46:54
Ok soo im going to sleep at my dads for a rew days anyway my dads house is really old and there is a few ghosts ive seen anyway is it safe to continue astral projecting there and by the way i have asked spirits the house before too help me astral project and i felt like i was being pulled out of my body
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad on: January 16, 2015, 20:35:56
Thanks the article is really interesting and help full when you mentain

" So you return the wallet out of fear that they’re going to think poorly of you. This is a fear-based choice. This is someone who grows from the dark side. They did the right thing, but they did it entirely for the wrong reasons, yet they still LOOK like they’re good."

So if somebody grows from the dark side does this mean your soul evolves with a more darker negative nature unlike if you gave the wallet back without thought that would evolve your soul as a lighter positive more powerfull nature to them
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad on: January 16, 2015, 19:27:59
What sort of actions would somethings concusness have to go through to increase ones qualty of consuccness could an example be somebody that is horrable standing next to some nice person with good intentions and a high level of frequency would that then the high frequency energy pass on to the horrable person making him a slighty better person
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad on: January 16, 2015, 17:07:48
I also think this is possable that a demon can change but saying that during my own experiences i did have a intention to learn from a dark force when i first had obe,s becouse i learned that demons are inteligent but i did have protection during the process of talking to a demon a angel was with me during the specific obe .

i dont know if anybody would like to know the experience just ask if u do
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad on: January 16, 2015, 15:48:19
Even if a something moves up frequency the bad or good intentions it had would not change
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / If demons or astral vampires changed to a higher frequency would thay still bad on: January 16, 2015, 15:27:44
What would happen to demons and astral vampires if there frequency changed to a higher frequency would thay be good or would thay still be bad or would there attitude be slighty better if thay had a higher frequency
72  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / do the laws of physics apply on other dimensions on: January 16, 2015, 03:58:04
The laws of physics apply on our dimension does that mean the laws of physics stay the same on other demensions or do the laws of physics change in other dimensions
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / really interesting astral projection article found on: January 12, 2015, 18:39:05
Hello ive recently been looking at articles and this one particuler is very interesting here is the link

http://myastrallife.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/what-i-saw-area-51-dulce-base-targeted.html
74  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / is time a illusion on: December 13, 2014, 00:10:35
To be honest i dont think time exists at all all this world is matter,particles,energy becouse all it feels like is time is staying at one specific time and all that happens is that everything updates its self like a parallel universe
75  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how does somebody become a median on: December 02, 2014, 03:29:08
Lol Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5