The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 06, 2021, 20:09:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Can fasting make dreams more vivid? on: November 02, 2015, 19:53:38
That sucks. I'll try WILD instead.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Can fasting make dreams more vivid? on: November 02, 2015, 04:46:37
I haven't fasted before but it would be easy for me because I have very little appetite. I think I remember reading somewhere that fasting increases dream vividness, is this true?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what happens is my body becomes heavy!!! on: October 29, 2015, 20:02:57
I don't think you've reached sleep paralysis yet. I think your body feels heavy because your body is relaxed. Are you cold? Put a blanket over yourself if you are.
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How do I open my third eye? on: October 26, 2015, 20:11:07
Thanks!
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How do I open my third eye? on: October 21, 2015, 20:10:05
You might try the circulation of white light /middle pillar .  There are a bunch of different methods posted on you tube and on different web sites . I have one version posted on s.f. . I can post a link if asked .

Could you please post a link?
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do I open my third eye? on: October 21, 2015, 05:22:32
Does anyone know of any good exercises to open the third eye?
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Is African Dream Root safe to use for lucid dreaming? on: October 20, 2015, 20:01:58
Thanks. I'll do more research and grow it myself if I decide to use it.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Is African Dream Root safe to use for lucid dreaming? on: October 19, 2015, 19:35:01
African Dream Root or Silene Capensis safe to use for lucid dreaming? I've heard the Xhosa use it for shaman intiation to induce vivid and lucid dreams. Are there any negative effects or lasting effects I should be worried about?
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Loud noise when going to sleep after going to the bathroom? on: October 14, 2015, 19:58:01
I get up to go to the bathroom every night. When I'm falling back asleep I hear a really loud noise, I can't even describe the sound, and it wakes me up. Is this the transitional stage of lucid dreaming?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do I cope with excitement and anxiety when attempting to Astral Project? on: October 10, 2015, 20:24:25
Thanks guys. I will keep trying and work on relaxing. I'm not scared of death. When my heart starts pounding it's really distracting and feels like it's going to pop out of my chest. I'll make the intention to take a nap because I do have dreams when I nap sometimes.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are the signs that you are about to astral project? on: October 08, 2015, 20:10:34
What are all the signs that you are about astral projection? What do you see, feel, hear, etc.?
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Loud noise right before waking up from a dream? on: October 05, 2015, 19:41:57
Thanks guys. This is very interesting. I'll try to use my awareness of these sounds to lucid dream. smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral projection in religious texts? on: October 03, 2015, 22:14:01
Does anyone know of astral projection being described in any religious texts? I would imagine almost every religion mentions it in some way or another.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Loud noise right before waking up from a dream? on: October 03, 2015, 22:09:23
the wind sound is an aural hallucination associated with sleep paralysis 
many posts on these forums experience wind sounds

i get loud cracks alot
interesting.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Loud noise right before waking up from a dream? on: October 03, 2015, 20:21:29
I have a decent memory of my dreams. I would say one per night all though they're not very vivid. I have had this weird experience happen to me on a few occasions. Right before I wake up from my dream there's a loud noise that sounds like wind in my ears and sometimes it's a very loud ringing. Does anyone know why this happens or what it is?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experimenting with a new technique (2 minutes to transition) on: October 03, 2015, 20:13:21
I've been attempti to astral project for months and have not even come close. I will definitely give this a try. Thank you so much for posting this!
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do I cope with excitement and anxiety when attempting to Astral Project? on: October 03, 2015, 20:10:30
I have been trying to astral project for quite some time now. I always get too excited and anxious and my hearts start pounding. How do I relax? I really want to astral project.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm new to this and have some questions on: October 03, 2015, 20:06:12
It has never been proven that you are actually projecting your consciousness out of your body. It might be your whole imagination making it up. We just don't know.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you communicate with souls on the astral plane? on: October 03, 2015, 20:04:12
Interesting. Thanks for the reply.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can you communicate with souls on the astral plane? on: October 03, 2015, 00:14:47
Can you communicate with someone who's body has died in the physical world and that only have their astral body? Let's say a person dies on Earth, and I astral project, could I communicate with them on the astral plane?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection at school? on: October 03, 2015, 00:10:32
Thanks guys. I'll just try astral projection at home instead.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral projection at school? on: October 02, 2015, 03:40:51
Everyday I feel so bored and tired at school, it's awful. Could astral projection theoretically be done in class to escape the awfulness of school?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is meditation a good way to achieve an OBE? on: September 29, 2015, 20:20:03
Thanks guys! I will keep trying and use your tips.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Is meditation a good way to achieve an OBE? on: September 07, 2015, 01:03:20
I meditate a lot and can get into a pretty good trance, but is it possible to take the trance one step further and have an OBE?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is Astral Projection just a form of lucid dreaming? on: September 07, 2015, 01:00:31
Interesting. I guess we don't have a definition of "dreaming". My question doesn't mean anything I guess. Thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1] 2