The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2021, 21:17:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How am I doing so far? on: November 01, 2004, 17:52:42
I've found that if I concentrate on my heart long enough it starts to feel like it's about ready to beat itself out of my chest. That kind of fits with the heart concentration method for projecting they give over on astralweb. The forceful beating sensation isn't your physical heart but something nonphysical that's in your heart area, maybe a pulsating chakra or something.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / um...this is a really strange feeling... on: October 31, 2004, 15:03:50
It sounds like you're doing things right, here's a resource you can use to sort of gauge how close you are to projecting:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=how-close

If you can get that sensation to spread to your entire body you may be able to relax into it and then exit. Good luck!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Months of failure , need some advice =/ on: October 30, 2004, 03:06:08
Thanks and good luck!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Exhaustion in OBE on: October 29, 2004, 19:33:37

I am not talking about doing this during a relaxation state while you're awake, although there is certainly nothing wrong with that. I am mainly referring to this technique AFTER your mind has made that crucial shift to the 'other side'.....the time when if you move an arm or leg, you'd be moving your astral arm or leg, and not the physical. It is during this time that these deep breathing techniques will greatly help your experience, and make it last twice as long as normal.

That's been my experience as well. If I'm trying to separate but I just get vibrations then using deep breathing smooths them out so I can exit completely without having to fight it.

THis technique has tremendously increased the time I am able to project, as well as the control I have over the perceptions (ie seeing,feeling) you are open too.
My problem was always that crazy astral wind blowing me right back into my body as soon as I exited, kinda of the opposite of feeling heavy

Yeah, I think that what RB refers to as the astral wind is more like what you're describing. It's more like a rubberbanding, it pulls rather than pushes. I've been rubberbanded to places other than my body for no apparent reason and it was definitely a sensation of being pulled to a central spot rather than being pushed away from a distant location.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Months of failure , need some advice =/ on: October 29, 2004, 19:26:43
I really think that doing it in the morning rather than at night and using a timer as a safety net would help a lot.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Months of failure , need some advice =/ on: October 27, 2004, 17:07:31
Maybe try doing it in the morning rather than at night so there's less of a chance of falling asleep? You could also use a timer to keep waking yourself up if you fall too far into trance.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Months of failure , need some advice =/ on: October 26, 2004, 18:51:46
Seriously try using deep breathing when you have imagery. Once I have somewhat stable imagery often times if I try to phase into it I just get a bunch of vibrations and get pulled back into my body.

However if I passively watch the imagery while deep breathing it becomes vivid and starts to animate, then I can press right into it like this:

www.saltcube.com/?t=exit-paths

I don't understand why breathing helps but it definitely does!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Exhaustion in OBE on: October 22, 2004, 16:37:50
Thanks catmeow, I hope some of the ideas are useful for you.

I really want to emphasize how useful deep breathing during an OBE has been for me. Somehow it raises your energy level to match the OBE world you've projected to and makes things extremely crisp.

People have said that when your energy level matches the OBE world, that's when things become solid. It makes it so you no longer walk through walls but they're so solid you can actually pound on them, and you don't get accidental reality shifts just from walking through doorways.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Exhaustion in OBE on: October 22, 2004, 02:04:45
Quote from: Tahnor

One morning I awoke into a total black void and I’m not sure if it was an OBE or L-Dream. Anyway, I tried in vain to open my eyes. I had to take my hands and pull them open. Even then I couldn’t see that well for a few minutes. After some time my vision cleared and I could see exceptionally well.

I've found prying my eyes open helps as well, for some reason leaving the lights in the room helps to make the exits smoother and causes the  astral version of my room to be brighter.

Lately I've been using an eyemask/blindfold, then when I'm in a dream or if I'm laying there in bed, if I realise I can see then I know that I'm dreaming since if I wasn't I would be looking at black.

This helps to convert false awakenings into OBEs much more frequently.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Exhaustion in OBE on: October 22, 2004, 01:12:34
Deep breathing works for me and clears up exit blindness.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / is this the right phase? on: October 21, 2004, 03:47:23
What I do to phase is look in the blackness and use intent to form a dot of light into a rectangle, then a door. I open the door and find imagery behind it. (I'm not sure why that works but it does.)

In order to clarify the imagery, I use deep breathing to make it vivid enough to phase into.

Then I enlarge the imagery until I ooze into it and have projected.

Here's an illustrated description of the process.

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=exit-paths
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I think I had an OBE or Astral projection, I nolonger Questi on: October 21, 2004, 03:43:48
You can enter paralysis by waking up early in the morning and falling asleep again. The best way I've found to lengthen a projection is to use deep breathing.

You can make a projection last pretty much forever as long as you continually deep breathe during it.

The method I use to get into paralysis and project is here:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=rhythm-napping

Once you get good at it you can enter paralysis without using timers to hover on the edge of sleep and have a projection every morning.

For anyone who's wondering, the chart he mentions was at:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14213

But the images didn't survive astral pulse's database upgrade but you can see them at:

http://www.saltcube.com/how-close
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Clairvoyant vision screen on: October 18, 2004, 17:43:59
If you were able to open the door and see something behind it you're 95% of the way there.

Deep breathing is the key to stabilizing the imagery and making the projection last longer. I've found I can make an OBE last pretty much as long as I want as long as I continually deep breathe. Breathing as you are developing imagery helps to make it vivid enough to phase into it.

If you try to phase into imagery and get a lot of vibrations it's because it's not vivid enough, 30 seconds or so of deep breathing is usually enough to clear that up.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Tight Muscles on: October 18, 2004, 13:14:26
Like Frank said warm baths are good, I like to sit in the tub as the water drains out. As the water level falls I imagine the tension draining out as well.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Free OBE Alarm computer program on: October 17, 2004, 18:09:05
Candle Focus and Incremental Refocusing are things I'm experimenting with but haven't gotten to work well enough to write up a post about.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Designing and building a protection chamber / room on: October 17, 2004, 05:47:04
Silicone putty earplugs and an eyemask do the trick for me. If you get an eyemask avoid the cheapie ones.

Alternatively you could sleep in a casket, I hear they're pretty restful.

Sign #23 that you're a redneck vampire:
If you sleep in a casket that sits on top of another, non-working casket.
http://www.geocities.com/Lifeless_bliss/redneckvamp.html
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Micheal's Answers In One Spot on: October 16, 2004, 17:27:27
Interview With An Archangel

Interviewer: Spectral Dragon

Interview of: Archangel Micheal

Interview Date: 10/16/2004

Questions from: Covelo

Question 625:
Is my friend, Carol, really in contact with Michael and what can she do or where can she get help for her constant onslaught of psychic attacks?

Also I might add that I asked my friend if you were really in contact with Michael and immediately he showed up, according to her, and he said, "No, I don't do that kind of thing."[/size=2]

Answer: No, this is not me, nor is it an aspect of me. In some cases, individuals will contact an aspect of my being. As described before, I am not confined to a single mental body. Aspects of myself, including my "bad" aspects, such as my will to fight for humanity, which can be considered as a "bad" aspect in the sense that I am "fighting," will individually "seek" people out who are particularly attuned to that aspect of myself. Again, as stated before there is a part of me in every individual.

What is going on here is this: you are in contact with an entity that is very good at the "look alike" game. You are familair with this to some extent, as you have helped individuals psychicly, being the shaman you are. However, that does not make you immune to the same tactics. A being will take advantage of any loophole, hook, or advantage they can get, and they can see your personality and past, usually far better than any clairvouyant can.

This entity is after two things: your energy, and it's own ego boost. That being the case, it would be wise to fight back. Shielding yourself, finding the correct ward that this entity despises, and knowing that it is not me will help you.

I usually don't respond to my own sigil, but in your case I will make an exception. You know my sigil in your heart, so if you draw it and pray I will help you.

Questions from: Cube

Question 626:
 How accurate is Bruce Moen's description of the process of Consciousness Workers graduating to become Light Beings and then eventually becoming on-Disk awarnesses?[/size=2]

Answer: There are accuracies and innacuracies to Bruce Moens description. Mostly, what is wrong here is the perception that there is only "one way with slight deviants." There are many ways of becoming a "being of light." Please note that a "being of light" is not necissarily an angel, but can be.

Question 627:
 I'd like to find a mapping between Bruce Moen's terminology and more conventional wording. It seems like the term 'angel' means any individual Consciousness Worker, whereas Disks are equivalent to Arch Angels?[/size=2]

Answer: This description is not accurate. "Disks," in the way he is describing them, are simply high level beings, and not necissarily angels.

Question 628:
 Where do you fit in with Moen's description of things, are you a Disk functioning as a Planning Consciousness? If you are a Disk, are you higher than a level 1 Disk? If so how much higher?[/size=2]

Answer: Based on Moen's description, I am not really classified as a "disk." I do not fit well in his description.

Question 629:
 When people project to the astral planes, are they actually going to the heavens and hells in Focus 24, 25, and 26?[/size=2]

Answer: No, not necissarily. Projectors have very little limitations on where they can go, at least in the perception of humanity. however there are certain realms that cannot be imagined by mankind and thus are not easily reachable.

Question 630:
 At http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1626 Robert Bruce talks about removing moles by drawing a circle around them with a black ball point pen and then draing a cross through the circle over the mole. Does this work and if so, why?[/size=2]

Answer: This answer is iffy and most individuals won't like it, but it depends on the person, the way thier energy works, and how they think.

Question 631:
 Moen made it all the way to Focus 27 without ever doing any energy work, he just used the tapes to tune to the right frequencies. Would it be more efficient to train focusing one's consciousness than it is to do energy work?[/size=2]

Answer: This depends on how you wish to go about things. For certain people, their energy levels will rise simply by exploring and reaching new hights, however some individuals do not feel comfortable in a new area unless they are well prepared for it.

Question 632:
 I stuck my finger through an astral mirror and it seemed to suck my energy out. Before I did the room was nice and bright but when I put my finger in I felt a tingling sensation and things got darker. In fact the corners of the mirror went pretty much black because it looked like there was a ball of light I was giving off and when I put my finger in the ball shrunk to just a little bit smaller than the mirror. My question is, how are mirrors different from normal astral objects and do they suck your energy?[/size=2]

Answer: Mirrors are gates to other worlds, normally they should not drain you of energy except in the cases of areas that require more energy to project to.

Question 633:
 I found that I have an astral control panel, I've only accessed it once but it seemed like it was an easy way for me to teleport to places by selecting them on the panel. Is the control panel a thoughtform that I made and have forgotten about, or is it something that everyone has?[/size=2]

Answer: The "control Panel" is more of an illusion. It is an interpretation you made of an idea. Ideas can take "physical" form in the astral and as such when viewing things you need to keep that in mind.

Questions from: Deiuo

Question 634:
In the union of all realities and all universes, what is the role of logical thinking/understanding ? How much does it differ from pure awareness ?[/size=2]

Answer: The term "logical" thinking differs from each world. Keep in mind some worlds and universes are so vastly different than ours that "thinking" won't even occur, or if it does not in the form you know of it. The definition of all creation is "all possibilities in infinity." As such thinking or logical thinking won't exist, or it will exist. Since it has been thought of, it has to be possible, and as such it is that way somewhere. To you, logical thinking is greatly important. To a rock, it is not, however the rock has a spirit. Look at any rock, and if it causes any reaction in you then it has a spirit. This reaction could be emotional, physical, or otherwise. Things that change your spirit have spirit. Spirit being, of course, your feelings and psyche. Spirit and soul are not the same thing.

Questions from: Mr.Swift

Question 635:
1:When I had my convosation with Maya, was that really my Spirit Guide or my thoughts?

2:during Pole shift, will the area around me be safe?[/size=2]

Answer: As for the second question you have no real need to worry, nor do you have interest at this point. The first one you came to your own conclusion by now but I would like to say that it was neither. It was another, independant spirit.

Questions from: Van-Stolin

Question 636:
My guide, named Mareg as far as I can tell, has said that he placed a ward on my spirit so that I wouldn't be able to astral project, he said that he didn't want my body to be defenseless while I was away, as there were things that wanted to do things to me. It sort of confirmed some things for me, but I wanted to cross reference with you to make sure I heard this right.[/size=2]

Answer: "Guide"
Think about what that word means. What that being is doing to you is "Enforcing." A guide will not force things upon you. You do not need protection from projection, your body will be fine when you leave.

Keep in mind, this will not hold true for all people.

Questions from: dusarn

Question 637:
 You mentioned the universe has gone through several incarnations. With each incarnation of the universe do humans appear sooner or later than the previous incarnation, or does it vary?[/size=2]

Answer:  Varies, humanity as a whole makes the choice.

Question 638:
 In the current incarnation of the universe humans are evolving. With each incarnation of the universe do humans go through this evolution faster than the previous one?[/size=2]

Answer:  Yes, they do, but humanity is still very young. I am surprised at the speed in which technology is going, though.

Question 639:
 What happens when a species of animals becomes extinct? For example: I was reading koala bears were facing extinction. If koalas became extinct, would the group soul that is the koala bears no longer exist or what would happen?[/size=2]

Answer: The group soul would reincarnate in a different form in the next incarnation of the universe, or it would incarnate in another universe. Maybe as a human, maybe as a group of people, maybe as a kingrat in the chickla universe. (Please note that AAM DOES have a sense of humor...SD)(The image was more of a pussum/rat/entity that looks like chrono trigger rat)

Question 640:
 You said, "It is limited by the limitations of the very universe, and inside of those limitations it is limitless". Are the following within limits (please be specific on which are and which are not): Manifestation of matter, levitation, the ability to move very large objects with the mind (say a mountain), and teleportation of a individual (physical body and all) over long distances in nearly instantaneous time?[/size=2]

Answer: All of those are possible, except levitating mountains. That can only be done with the magick of technology. (AAM considers science and mysticism the same thing...SD)

Question 641:
 I have a theory I wanted to run by you just to see if I'm thinking somewhat correctly or I am totally off base here. Say I wanted to turn water into wine. To do this my guess is that I would need simultaneous awareness of the physical and say the astral. In the astral I would then 'create' the wine. By altering the 'vibrations' of the wine in the astral I could bring the wine into the physical and by altering the 'vibrations' of the water I could send it into the astral or some other dimension. Therefore not really turning the water into wine but giving the illusion that I did. Is this even close?[/size=2]

Answer: In truth, you can do that, but it's easier just to buy the wine at the store. The thing with mystic practices is results such as the ones you are looking for should not really be the primary thing to seek. In your case, this is not really the point as you are just curious, but in others this understanding should be attained. Truthfully, you can do it that way, but it's easier just to turn the water into wine. Phase the water, turn into wine in the astral, bring back. Keep in mind a phase does not equate to a "disapear" per say. The water might still be visible in the physical.

Question 642:
 In qigong a person is supposedly increasing their amount of yang energy. How does someone increase their yin energy?[/size=2]

Answer: Physical Work, less mental work.

Question 643:
 Should the combining of yin and yang energy in a person be attempted and is there any benefit in doing so?[/size=2]

Answer: Happens naturally. It is quite benificail to work with both.

Question 644:
If a new soul (just born from chaos) incarnates as a human would this soul be naturally psychic as a child and possibly through adulthood?[/size=2]

Answer:  in the terms you are thinking, no. They would be like a baby learning to walk, they must learn thier abilities the hard way like everyone else has. Every once in a while, though, a new soul has some latent ability.

Questions from: magickalcolours

Question 645:
Does true alturism exists and if so how and where?[/size=2]

Answer: Yes, it does. As stated above if it can be imagined it exists somewhere. However, this state is difficult to find as it is in another universe.

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Free OBE Alarm computer program on: October 16, 2004, 16:02:53
Hi guys,
I also think practicing reality checks frequently during the day is a good way to learn how to quiet the mind.

I've put together some exercises that you can do to make rhythm napping much more effective. First are a week's worth of sleep training routines which help you to fall asleep faster:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=sleep-training

Secondly, if you are able to watch your body fall asleep while staying awake you'll should have excellent results with almost any AP method you try:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=watch-fall-asleep
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Free OBE Alarm computer program on: October 15, 2004, 23:19:58
There's another method that involves timers here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13262&highlight=

I definitely agree that reality checks during the day is effective!

BTW I also have a similar timer program here: http://www.saltcube.com/timer.html
20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Clairvoyant vision screen on: October 15, 2004, 04:47:40
If you put your body to sleep then you can create a screen by looking behind your eyelids and forming the screen. I've found the easiest way to do that is to zoom in to a bright dot in the 3D blackness and form a door out of it, then open that door into the imagery. I've got illustrations of how it can work here:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=exit-paths

I've only been able to bring up a screen a few times while conscious and I don't have a good method for doing it without first putting your body to sleep. It could be that it's simply a matter of practicing it enough.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I'd like to research how accurate people are remote viewing on: October 14, 2004, 07:36:16
I'm not a remote viewer but from what I understand of it, numbers are the hardest things to RV.

You'll have a lot better accuracy using things that involve tactile sensations or are personally important to someone.

For instance a wedding ring or a leather wallet would get better results.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Possible to reduce sleep paralysis symptoms? on: October 13, 2004, 20:15:16
I've never been able to exit while I'm in vibrations, I think vibes are a transition state and you have to go a little deeper in order to actually separate.

I like to use phasing rather than getting up out of my body although I tend to do alternate between the two:

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=exit-paths

When I'm in vibes, I close my eyes and do deep breathing to stabilize the imagery then enter it as a dream world. I think that's a little easier than getting up out of your physical body.
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ethereal Music on: October 13, 2004, 18:42:09
I've heard music a couple times, usually stringed orchestra instruments like violins and basses on the edge of sleep but it's always been 'inside' my head.

What kind of instruments did you hear?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Possible to reduce sleep paralysis symptoms? on: October 13, 2004, 18:38:36
The best way to deal with heavy sleep paralysis symptoms is to use it to project. SP is an excellent state to project from using deep breathing. I give a method I use to project using SP pretty much evey morning here:

http://www.saltcube.com/?t=paralysis
25  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / New forum about Emotions/Feelings (Emotional development) on: October 13, 2004, 03:45:44
Can you describe in detail one of your projections into your emotional layers? Have you projected into another person's emotional layers?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23