The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 15:16:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30
126  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini on: December 29, 2004, 06:14:48
it's interesting you mention this blue dots, i started to see them more often, the things out of the corner of the eye, etc
they seem to be connected to eye, for when you move your eyes, some of them move along, again, some don't
also i saw dark, silver and other coloured lines (not from me Wink, well, not the dark ones Wink), not mentioning black screens (i communicated telepathically with them, they are conscious, but of me) that seem to be connected to remote viewing and gathering information, still i haven't figured them out, too busy,lol
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ASIA quake, you can help... on: December 28, 2004, 15:23:34
i cleared some small island, all transitioned succesfully, i had to gather up some kids though ...  it seems that the rest has been evacuated or ...
in my retrieval they just entered a pillar of light
good luck
128  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Kundalini on: December 27, 2004, 13:40:32
heh, i've been insane too Smiley (those who remeber some posts of mine from specific .. topic, smile  Cool ), but it took me 2 days to recover
it's definitely very ... different for each of us
129  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How To Do Telekinesis on: December 25, 2004, 10:07:21
i rather thought about using less strenght to move the field, than the object
there is something more to it, but i can't nail it, as you mentioned it going and going continuously
130  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Two Worlds on: December 24, 2004, 15:51:45
then bring it here
body will always be a puppet, remember
131  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Two Worlds on: December 24, 2004, 12:42:08
i act almost exclusively in secret, why bother ?
listen to your soul, you'll get the timing
in case you don't already do it, ask a question from behind the heart, and through crown through a tunnel upwards across the planes and dimensions, you will feel it, wait for an answer (high self? are you there? will do)
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Dragons, dragon souls on: December 24, 2004, 12:37:25
no, through clairvoyance/remote viewing/whatever (she knew what i looked like, + other things)
i have it too, i see the pattern, but not the form (yet Wink)
everything while in body, i can feel astral while in body, interact freely, transport consciousness etc
133  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Two Worlds on: December 24, 2004, 09:13:14
check if all has been settled, and cut it (well, checking involes untying, still better than sitting)
134  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Two Worlds on: December 23, 2004, 22:15:59
this is your life, and only yours
part with those who cannot let you be yourself, it is hard, but in time you will know that it leads to one thing
freedom
from loneliness too
135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How To Do Telekinesis on: December 23, 2004, 14:44:38
now i tried to make "a model" of carved spirit of the string, it indeed works better than directly affecting curved space, but the movement is more random, i would guess that is it is due to "shape" of your psyche, signature, whatever, it affects the push direction into move direction
also when you want to force against your subconsciousness you get friction, when i just placed it in curved spirit it jerked wildly and randomly, doing circles, etc, but when i wanted to force it it slowed down considerably)
it think it should be possible to program a construct to even out it, so it could be more predictable, i already have some succes but it should react in real time to changes in your field, something like mirror opposite
you would then program a matrix, place curved spirit in it, and go Wink
136  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How To Do Telekinesis on: December 23, 2004, 14:25:30
hmmm, but it certainly doesn't correspond to "E=mc2", as most of "sceptics" believe, because you don't move the object, you move the field
i think it doesn't require energy at all, at least minimum amount to give the right push, just as lightning that finds the easiest way to the ground, it should be possible  to calculate using fractals, but i am no mathematician, just feeling Wink
(+ the guys at psipog move chairs Wink)

it sounded too obvious, i thought that you may mean something different, as it usually happens in such fields of interests

as for fluctuations i noticed them when i was doing tests at www.gotpsi.com in card draw test (you will the outcome), when i was doing one method i got 5 out of 5 cards right, and in next trial 0/5 cards, whole field is unstable (but i do managed once to pull off 1662 to 1 probabilty)

i would suspect that most of failures of newbies is due to inability to create stabilised enviroment to minimise such fluctuations, my fields extends .. (well, covers enought Wink) so i got stable enviroment and can move the string at will with 100% success (now, this is small and jerky movement, i am adjusting)
also you remeber that electricty affects the outcome, in babalon's method (older topics) you put the psi-wheel on tv or monitor, the same with glass, it inhibits field ( i guess), so i think most of the devices around home make the field more unstable/stable, have you tried it in natural conditions ?
137  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How To Do Telekinesis on: December 23, 2004, 13:06:58
i am training on loose string (from time to time, that is)
my observation led me to believe that increasing connection is done by merging your field with the target, and then moving (shaping) the field, not the target
now i will apply some of your observation to remove the friction, thx

as for increasing psi amount, i do not know what you mean, elaborating would make for complete technique
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Webroot Spy Sweeper on: December 22, 2004, 03:27:00
the point was to give something for free (thx Nagual), in accordance with the subject
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / corporate takeover of agriculture is underway! on: December 21, 2004, 14:40:14
still, they are what they are
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Dementia on: December 21, 2004, 10:36:38
i have first hand experience ..
in my case, she remembered
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Dementia on: December 20, 2004, 22:14:04
the memory is also stored in non-physical parts of the form
however they can too become distorted, and  if so respectively retrieved
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Dragons, dragon souls on: December 18, 2004, 20:40:45
well, i perfectly understand you
as for common sense, i have it, as well as abilities that i confirmed
still, i trust my soul, myself, and dragon is maintaining integrity for the time being, there is no absolute truth for me, and it could be that i will abandon it, still, remeber that it is expression, not identity
still, it could stick for this incarnation, whatever
these are astral experiences, after all
that about covers it, thank you
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Dragons, dragon souls on: December 18, 2004, 17:53:25
well, a lot has happened since that experience, some thing have been discarded, new things learned
i would say that i have dragon qualities, and very close connection to dragons
as for verifying actually being incarnated dragon, the matter is rather difficult to discern, and not all factors have been included up to date, but part of my soul family is dragon/reptilian according to current information
still i am verifying this, and developing more methods to verify it,  it is rather easy to become delusioned
as for accuracy, all of us has some issues with it
144  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Auric vision - illogical phenomenon on: December 18, 2004, 16:03:21
i think it has something to do with unbalanced hemispheres of the brain
i suffered it too, now it gets better due to this exercise

http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/How%20To%20See%20And%20Read%20The%20Aura.html
make the cross for 45 minutes, first time i cried 3 times, the second time only once, and there was no 3 time because i found better things to do Tongue
145  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Auric vision - illogical phenomenon on: December 18, 2004, 15:36:35
well, colors have certain frequency(energy, and so field), as well as living beings
note that in living beings it changes, but it doesn't in inanimate objects
146  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce's Possession on: December 18, 2004, 14:04:12
well, whatever Wink
147  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce's Possession on: December 18, 2004, 13:39:31
i said don't work, nothing more, nothing less
148  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Robert Bruce's Possession on: December 18, 2004, 12:07:21
well, i offer my validity for all attacked
and this is not belief ...
emotions don't work
will does

Nita
positive emotions are used to empower will
like you said, different things for different people
edit: positive emotions refering to nita's post
149  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Ego on: December 18, 2004, 09:59:00
notice that the most powerful, influential spiritual people had BIG egos
the difference is that they were plugged in into their soul, and this is what all of this is about
150  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Ego on: December 17, 2004, 16:20:42
(In order to bring more clarity to the channel in the written word, it has been changed a bit during transcription. Thoth is very deliberate in his messages and therefore many “hmmm”s and other pauses have been diminished. Please do take what resonates with you and leave the rest.)

The Third Servant / October 16th 2004

Welcome everybody to this third meeting of “Monthly Channellings with Thoth”. That would be me (chuckle). Today we are going to talk about an issue that many spiritual friends try to avoid. Now you might think about what that could be, since it would be appropriate to consider all things when being on the spiritual path.

The issue of what you refer to as ego is an issue that many spiritual people have a tendency to either repress or just ignore. Many human beings even think that the ego is something that we should get rid of. In many spiritual traditions the ego was seen as some kind of false God. Something that was standing between the person and the God they believed in. For some reason it has, for eons of time, for some reason, the human always had to have an enemy. And it seems that in religious matters and in spiritual matters that the ego became the devil, and the enemy of reaching spiritual knowledge and of joining with God again.

The ego in itself is very much just like a tool in this reality, this reality where duality is common. A tool to be able to be in a process of separation. Hmmm. As with your bodies. Your body is also a tool you have with you, that creates some kind of separation. But these are just tools, they are not something just standing in your way.

Actually they are quite necessary for the process.

You see, what happened, when you decided at one time, and all of us decided at one time, not only us in this room, but every human being and soul on the other side of the veil, we decided that we would create this place of duality. We decided that we wished to move some energies ‘cause all the energies were stuck. And the energies were not in a position of any kind of resolution.

So this is why we created this universe and this planet. And we decided that we would bring a body with us. A body that would give us the opportunity to experience everything on a scale from bad to good, you could call it. And from our side of the veil, there is actually no judgment in either thing, because they are all just a preset stage for experiences that each of us chose to have, and coming here so we can experience allot with the body, nice things and things we do not like. The ego gives us the possibility to experience separation and that is the first issue that we will meet. That is separation from others. But it is also a tool that we have where the personality can be created when coming into this reality. Without a personality here, without what you would call an I, you would be quite lost. You would have absolutely no sense of what was going on and you would not be able to, how to put this, you would not be able to distinguish energies and different experiences that you would encounter here.

You would not be in a position where you could judge anything, which can also be very good, but also not so good.

You would also not be in a position to choose anything, because to choose you have to , and you really have to, be in a position where you know of duality and of opposites. And this is what the ego is providing. So it is a tool for all of us and not to be discarded or pressed down into the unknown.

The ego is the one subject that has made it very difficult for many human beings to come to a point where they could actually like and maybe even love themselves.  Love of self is very important when you are walking the path of a spiritual being.

If you are condemning or judging parts of yourself you are still in a position where you could become more whole. There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with that , it is all a natural process, but it is information that you can use on your path so that you might choose instead of subconsciously just doing whatever you have been doing all the time, cause that is not choosing, that is just reacting. To become a master of life it is very important to learn the tools of choosing, because when you can choose you will start to create, and when you create you become a master of your reality.

And you are all capable of this. There is no one walking this planet not capable of it. It is all a matter of choice.

Here we will address the matter of free will. Free will is a kind of strange subject, because all of you deep down in your heart truly know of free will. But you see the ego does not know of free will. Because the ego is in an undeveloped state - a reaction to your past. So the free will does not exist in the reality of an ego that is not loved by you.

Many people in the societies that are democratic have started to learn about free will. It is still within limits because there are still many regulations and rules about what you may or may not do, but you are starting to grasp the concept of free will. But free will is much more than you will meet in the democratic societies on this planet.

Free will is not only something you can use if you want to choose an education or which job you would like to have or which boyfriend you want and won’t have, or which gender. Free will is something that emanates from the inside. It is the understanding that everything you will ever experience, and everything you ever have experienced you have been choosing, and you have been choosing by free will. You might not be aware of it at this point but we know from the other side of the veil that you with an interaction of your soul and with your soul, you have been choosing freely to encounter the things you have been experiencing in your life. They ALL have a purpose. All the experiences you have ever encountered in your life.

The simplest way to put a purpose to the experiences you have is that energies always will seek some kind of resolution. So energies are always trying to get into balance if something is out of balance. You will draw experiences to you where you have the opportunity to resolve it. It is not always that you do so. That is appropriate. You will always get a second chance, also when it does not feel good (chuckle).

But to deepen the process inside yourself, to get in contact with the free will, will actually help you accept more of the ego that you are carrying around with you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your ego, as I said earlier, it is a tool, but it is a tool, with time, that you can choose how to use. It will take some practice. It will take some insights. But it is definitely not the devil and it is not to be shunned away.

As little as you could exist without your soul , as little you can exist here without an ego. You would dissolve. That is not the purpose here. Why come to this planet only to dissolve? There is no point in that. Then you could have stayed on the other side, you were dissolved of ego there.

So the trick here is, to put it simply, when you encounter parts of yourself, of your Self, of your I, which you do not like very much, remember: You have chosen this! You can make another choice! But the choice is a very important part. Remember to love this part of yourself that you just saw, because it is the opposite of something that you could not know of if you did not experience it. When you accept yourself, and love yourself for who you are, everything will automatically come into resolution. It is a very beautiful process. Hmmm.

It is a step. It is a step on the way. It is not possible to skip it, although many people would like that (chuckle), because it is not always nice. If one chooses so. But it is like with the chakras, you start at the root, then to the hara and then to the solar plexus. Ego is very often connected with the solar plexus. It is not only connected to the solar plexus, but as human beings, and the system that you know of, you have put the ego there. But when you see it as a step, it is a very important step before you can reach your heart and move further. There is never one step that is not important.

There is never one step that you should actually jump over. It is not a chase, it is not a horse race: who can get from point A to B fastest. Although some are faster than others. But that is not the point. The point is the road you are on. It is the moment you are in that is important. It is really not that important where you would be in three months, because everything that is in the future emanates from the Now that you are in. So the choices you are making Now are influencing the future and this is to the core of your being. It is not only on the outside, which is very important to remember, the outside is just a reflection of your inside. Most important is your inside, so your choices inside, they are the one creating your future.

So here I will address the issue of discernment. Of how you know for yourself. What is right and what is wrong for you at this moment. Because you see from the other side of the veil there is nothing right and nothing wrong in whatever you choose, but for you it could sometimes be important to choose the wrong thing instead of what you would consider to be the right thing. Many of the judgments that we put on what we encounter is from the head. And the head really does not know that much (chuckle). Let me tell you, the ego knows actually a bit more and your heart knows even more.

So if you start only to choose form the mind this could be a choice that is layered with information that you have gathered in this lifetime from either the school or the system you live in, or from your parents. So, they are not choices that YOU make. Hmmm.  When you encounter situations in your life and you are not sure what to do, where to go, try to get out of your head. Try to go inside and feel what would be good. And sometimes you will discover that you might choose something which your head says: “ this is not good. This is the wrong decision” Well, but maybe there is so much wisdom for you to gather from what your mind would call “ a wrong experience”.

Sometimes it is also important for the ego to have experiences with it, for later, because you can really gain a lot of wisdom also from the ego. Hmmm

One moment please. (Pause)

So. On your path, we truly wish to address the point of discernment. We truly wish for you to know that all information you ever could need in your lifetime is within you. Even all the stuff I am talking about. Everything, all information ever gathered in this whole universe and even on the other side of the veil, is all inside of you. With time, you will all learn to get access to all this information. You are all capable of healing, of being clairvoyant, or of channelling. You are all able to access this information. They are a part of the spiritual path. They are all a natural part of the spiritual path. It is all very natural. It is really not that important. The importance of it is that you come to a place where you can, yourself, get the information from the inside. It is not important to be a medium, and it is really not important to be a clairvoyant or a healer. There is no one outside of you that is more important than you are. That sounds very ego like ( chuckle), but this is actually the truth (chuckle).

Love. Loving yourself is what will move you wherever you wish to go. This includes also loving the ego and everything around you. And with that we would like to take a break or rather the medium would (chuckle). So, until then…
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30