The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2021, 18:28:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / cant make psiballs on: May 03, 2006, 02:02:19
If there is anyone draining Psi out of you either buy a crystal or gem or stone that protects from psychic vamps and/or attacks or basically try and put up a psychic shied.... also if you want to actually get more Psi Energy back to you go for it and send me a PM message and and i will help... Or just try meditation and balancing the chakras.... either way.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Auric Vision In The Astral on: May 03, 2006, 01:56:48
Quote from: rainbowvsn
I did have some questioning thoughts about the "cartoony" star and wondered if I wasn't purposely seeing the star- projecting a lucid dream onto what I was seeing.  But am still not sure... It wasn't too cartoony- and maybe it was a star and the cartoon was just how my mind translated it in order to recall it properly- I'm not sure.

Exactly.... It may or may not be your aura but it is if you were not thinking about auras when you were looking into the mirror at yourself. Any thoughts on the astral plane can materialize instantly... So what i have heard and i wont know until i finally get out. Good Luck.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Computer made from DNA & ENZYMES on: May 02, 2006, 22:48:30
maybe im just thinking to much and im being crazy.... runlola.... i am sorry
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Computer made from DNA & ENZYMES on: May 02, 2006, 22:33:17
OMG NOT THIS!!! :O WHAT IF.... we have a very very very advanced civilization in the future were everything is perfect and can shapeshift and travel back in forth in time and that aliens are really us from the future....... THIS SCARES ME A WHOLE LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! runlola WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT people expanded their life with the use of electronics or hooked up to a DNA computer....... I AM FREIGHTNED WHERE IS THIS WORLD GETTING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 2006 Dragon RED ALERT Predictions on: May 02, 2006, 22:28:21
Quote from: astraluminated
here's another one, at 21/02/2013 the Satya yuga or the golden age will start, and Kalki the apocalyptic rider will descend on the earth to take on all the bad guys(on the serpent, the knowledge will be born)
what is all that supposed to mean?Huh definitions and explain please
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am i even close... or is it just my imagination... on: May 02, 2006, 22:12:51
Quote from: jalef
this sounds like exit sensations to me. just keep on practicing and you'll make it. try practicing in the afternoon or in the morning when you're not sleepy. you're very close i think. good luck.

Cool. That night i did get a dream maybe lucid dream... but i couldn't remember it when i woke up... though i was walking around my house in the dream/lucid dream. Really weird sensations in my dream/lucid dream to..... maybe i was remote viewing in sleep.... if it is that's really weird.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Am i even close... or is it just my imagination... on: May 02, 2006, 02:51:32
I was astral projecting at night for a while before bed at maybe 9:30.... didn't feel so sleepy.... so i began by using the technique out of the book called "Lessons Out Of The Body A Journal of Spiritual Growth and Out-Of-Body Travel by Robert Peterson". really a great book..... So i began by laying down under the covers with my eyes close and began imagining my astral body swaying/rocking back and forth. while laying down and i pictured my astral body doing that. i felt immediate maybe 1 minute after like vibes in my right leg then all over it but i couldn't move the leg. then in my wrist and in kinda my hand. Again i couldn't move but i felt like electricity. Then my eyes were still closed. my tongue began to float up and i was opening it and waving it around to feel if i was loose... i felt loose and like very electric like and numb like i could feel my mouth... it felt very airy like electricity and like a spirit part was loose but i felt physically my tongue and mouth. its very weird my whole body almost except my left left and lower left arm was vibrating and electric like. i tried for so long then i decided I'm too sleepy so i gave up. i could have made it out I'm not sure. but i was sure if i was ready to leave my body i jumped out twice and no i wasn't really loose and it didn't go out. I got so stressed that it didn't work. I'm just so very desirable of getting out of my body. i have learned alot about it already maybe even enough now i just want out. Someone help was my experience real? what do i need to improve on? another thing to say i have trouble focusing my conscious on one area while laying in my bed because the sheets and everything is distracting yet comfortable. Also i been practicing for yet 3 or 4 months worth but very interesting results.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Saw threw my eye lids. on: April 18, 2006, 03:25:03
Etheric is the physical world isnt it?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral projection and third eye on: April 09, 2006, 01:17:28
its not necessary all the time but in some astral projecion techniques it is Smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Curious on: April 09, 2006, 01:14:31
Yes its possible
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance Music or Brainwave Generator on: April 09, 2006, 01:10:22
ok
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance Music or Brainwave Generator on: April 09, 2006, 00:59:07
I heard that a brainwave generator can possibly mess up your brain or hearing. And also Trance music helps me focus for meditation i am sure of it so it could do the same thing for astral projection. Trance or Euro-Trance. And the best kind does not have any words in it words can be distracting. Does anyone know where to get some Trance or Euro-Trance music because i tried online radio like www.di.fm and other things like at Radio on aol and it doesnt work well the di fm works. On www.di.fm i can see that with my dial up it works but it just doesnt load it all at once it loads like only 6 seconds worth of it and takes a while to load it all. Can you help me? I use Windows Media Player 10.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Voice Of Silence OOBE Audio / Video Web Site on: April 09, 2006, 00:52:25
I would love the id and pass for the site i want to see the videos and audio stuff
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG I just cant do it!!!! im sick and tired of this urgghhh on: March 16, 2006, 18:08:50
I don't know what Lucid Dreaming is..... and through the whole astral projection when i try it am i supposed to have my eyes open or closed?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG I just cant do it!!!! im sick and tired of this urgghhh on: March 15, 2006, 15:18:28
I think you're trying too hard. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen right away. Two months is not really that long at all. Take a break and try not to get so emotional about it.. Believe me, the minute you stop straining about it, is when it will happen.

Yes it is the end of the world if it doesn't happen.  cry
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OMG I just cant do it!!!! im sick and tired of this urgghhh on: March 15, 2006, 14:58:59
I been trying this stuff for about 2 months worth and still cant do it i mean i got tons of vibrations in my right leg then leading up to my right arm then my left palm and wrist and then a little in my left leg and i still cant get out the vibrations go allot for a sec then they start just not vibrating so much i really want out so bad i tried this for maybe about an 1hour last night i heard some rushes of air very little rushes but not sure if its the astral or not HELP i. Also i haven't downloaded any bianural because i have frigging dial-up it sucks I WANT OUT BAD!!!!!!!!  cry
i just try and try to get out and i vibrate loads!!! and i can't get out i even like feel like my body is being lifted up in the air but not my spirit ugrgg i can't do it help please Sad
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Can Humans Explode on: March 12, 2006, 21:59:35
I was just wondering if this was possible maybe that if the Blood whether it was A, B, AB, O, Positive, Negative or whatever and things like the heart organs in our body if it all went to fast at a high speed could we possibly explode?, Or possibly disappear?

Maybe if it all traveled at the speed of light or faster.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / question? on: March 06, 2006, 20:11:20
That reminds me! every time i meditate i try to focus on something to astral project. Then i feel this thing pulling on  my astral body and i feel in two places at once its SO scary 0_0 and i can't feel myself  shocked
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Area 51 on: March 06, 2006, 20:06:27
omg i wonder what would happen!!!!!
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Area 51 on: March 02, 2006, 13:43:46
just go there and find out
21  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I saw Jesus on: February 12, 2006, 23:10:48
omg now i dont know if i even am going to heaven why do i even fricking bother living i hate this i am so sad
22  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I saw Jesus on: February 12, 2006, 22:56:37
YOURE REALLY A FRICKIN MEAN PERSON IDIOT!!!!!!!!
23  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I saw Jesus on: February 12, 2006, 22:52:55
whaaaat?HuhHuh?? im only 15 what are you talking about i dont know anything about obe you just ruined my life Sad are you kidding me i dont cry
24  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I saw Jesus on: February 12, 2006, 16:39:11
Before i went to bed i prayed to  have an obe and see Jesus and i did i just totally went all like wow and i saw him dressed in a robe and black curly hair and brown eyes and he was crying i think i think also this was obe his outline of his body was blue and i kinda saw a aura maybe yellow or gold glowing very light and little then i woke up back into my body after i saw him leave no not walk away but disappear and there's this white fog left when he disappeared
25  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Not a good place on: February 12, 2006, 16:27:34
Dude i don't know what your talking about but i know Jesus Christ is real and so i God. but Jesus did not explain everything and we are even smarter now for finding out about everything they didn't know in the bible like ghosts,ufos,astral travel,magi-ck, so just leave it alone and stop trying to say its not real and that its bad because its real its not bad. God created it because it is there don't try and say we make it up because we don't you . another thing god said he created EVERTHING but we make out of what he created that doesnt mean we made ghost or astral travel get it through your head and wake up
Pages: [1] 2